shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum
 
* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:07 pm View unanswered posts
View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:49 am 



Joined: 18 Jul 2021
Posts: 6
CZroe wrote:
He’s asking questions I can easily answer (hopefully to his satisfaction) so, please, let’s not escalate anything in my defense just yet!

wtf wrote:
My comment was directed to them not you trying to answer on their behalf from the peanut gallery.

The post just before you was particularly relevant and it seemed as if you had missed it. I think we can both appreciate his attempt to point you to it since I would have also.

I first mentioned the change April 30 and my brother confirmed it in the May 1st update to the OP where he said “Our plan right now is to prioritize finishing the consoles we already have on-hand.” after discussing that they were at risk and we had no place safe for them. I do not recall anyone objecting.

wtf wrote:
Either way, this is BS. I paid a year earlier than these guys. What's the point of a list if it's not going to be honored?

The list order priority is primarily for allocating kits and THEN for contact/installations. Normally shipping happens as soon as we can once a kit is assigned regardless of your position, but this round was forced to be different. We are doing consoles we have on-hand as well as the consoles that are trickling in as we reach out to people, but we also need to distinguish between DIY/BYO installers and people seeking installation.

We couldn’t ship all DIY kits right away like we used to do because there was such a disparity in the number of kits received versus people in line with way too much uncertainty about who still wanted what (literally changes 9 out of 10 times we reply). Just as many self-installers were looking at switching or requested refunds or needed address verification or needed to settle on optional DACs so they are basically in the same contact queue as the installs, which is unfortunate since they should not have to wait on installs when they aren’t sending in anything.

Shipping order was always at the mercy of the participants, carriers, options, etc. Just like we don’t want to risk storing your valuable consoles at an unsafe place, we can’t have tens of thousands of dollars worth of self-install kits waiting around while we slowly work our way through the install queue. Even ignoring that, you wouldn’t want us to stop distributing the first 530 kits when someone at line #39 opts for N64Digital instead months before it was released. Continuing down the list to ship kits for DIY installers is not skipping anyone and only accelerates things.

If someone is late shipping us a console or stalls installation/payment or changes their mind about something multiple times, it obviously can’t, and shouldn’t, hold up the next person. If we know we have enough kits for the next 20 people we might be stuck dealing with the first 10, hammering out options, payment, waiting to receive their console, etc. The ones seeking installation obviously take a lot more back and forth with round-trip shipping involved. Meanwhile, there will be several people in the next 10 who aren’t getting installation and won’t need to wait in that queue, so we contact them too while waiting on the others.

The DIYers also require a lot of back and forth communication regarding options, final payments, address verification, etc, so we can’t work too far out ahead but it makes sense to do the ones we can… especially if there is a large order or two in that lot that we know we can easily cover. The alternative is making the entire group buy wait on the earliest stragglers and we’d never get anywhere while we sat on kits that could otherwise be shipped right now. That’s not good for anyone. It isn’t unfair to ship those because they were already allocated and did not delay anyone. In fact, getting those out of the way means it accelerates things for people further down the list.

We are honoring the list order as much as possible but there have been many logical and necessary deviations. In the past we threw open the floodgates and welcomed all consoles at once, turning them around as fast as they were received (regardless of list position) but that simply wasn’t possible when there weren’t enough kits and many were requesting refunds. It was April when I suggested that we had no safe place for the consoles that were already received and would need to prioritize those to get them gone before we could accept many more. We didn’t get very far before a series of floods (and worse) paralyzed us for over a month so we only just resumed at the end of June. We also reached out to the people local enough to take care of without shipping if we had their kit.

TL;DR: We can’t throw the floodgates open to accept all consoles as we have in the past so we are throttled as we work through the install queue. It makes sense to continue shipping to the kits that are ready for DIYers rather than making them wait on the round-trip install queue. Obviously, there is no reason for people doing their own installation to wait for us to install every kit ahead of them if they are already allocated one.

hawaplop wrote:
Are there any DACs available? Is it too late to add that to an order?

Due to a miscommunication with Marshall we have WAY too many DACs so it’s never too late… even if you got your kit elsewhere. Since we knew very little about the DACs until things were already shipping, it is one of the reasons Ichinisan has to have a dialog with each and every group buyer before shipping. If you weren’t in the group buy and need one, I assume it is something I can handle outside of the GB. Just let me know. :)



If there's no tracking number sent to my email inbox by July 31 I'm taking my money back. There's no reason people that paid later should be served earlier.

I said my piece. I have better things to do than argue with your mob of tools circle jerking in an echo chamber.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:50 am 



Joined: 10 Aug 2020
Posts: 14
I just wanted to post an update. James sent me my units and I received them today. I was slightly below the 100 unit order on the list.

It's a tough wait, I get it, I've been waiting for like 20 months... but they will get to you.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:14 am 



Joined: 05 Jul 2019
Posts: 67
My N64Digital boards just arrived today from the Round 7 group buy, after switching from UltraHDMI.

https://imgur.com/a/t5wsyLa


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:35 am 



Joined: 17 Jul 2021
Posts: 5
I’m number 469 on the list is it too late to switch to the N64 Digital?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:21 am 



Joined: 14 Nov 2020
Posts: 42
Joearmy96 wrote:
I’m number 469 on the list is it too late to switch to the N64 Digital?
you probably have a long time. No worries.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:42 pm 



Joined: 25 Jul 2021
Posts: 3
Hey Turners! Thanks for all your work, through everything y’all are going through.

What’s the status on the next delivery from Marshall? Are y’all currently out of units? And do you think you’ll be securing anymore N64Digitals?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:22 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 31 Mar 2019
Posts: 138
CZroe wrote:
Due to a miscommunication with Marshall we have WAY too many DACs...

Did Marshall charge you for these DAC's?

- If so, then where did the money for them come from? Escrow or personal account?
- If not, did He not want them back? Would he be okay with you selling them?

Also, is the business making enough profit to cover any shortfall that may arise from overbuying DAC's? Given your financial difficulties during the disaster, our confidence in your ability to cover these cost out of pocket is justifiably shaken. Can you reassure buyers at the end of the list will get their kit? Or are they subsidizing the cost of kits and refund penalties of the people above them on the list?

Sorry for the hard questions objectivity demanded I ask.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:44 am 


User avatar

Joined: 23 Nov 2020
Posts: 15
Location: Canada
makar1 wrote:
My N64Digital boards just arrived today from the Round 7 group buy, after switching from UltraHDMI.

https://imgur.com/a/t5wsyLa


What number were you on the list?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:21 pm 



Joined: 14 Nov 2020
Posts: 42
RIP-Felix wrote:
Or are they subsidizing the cost of kits and refund penalties of the people above them on the list?



Imagine? I sure hope not.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:05 am 



Joined: 21 Jan 2020
Posts: 12
I paid addition 22 for a DAC and switched one of my pre ordered to N64 Digital. ...

Wondering how much more I have to wait .. for the people who received their units did you get any emails notification about shipping or did the units just showed up.


Thanks


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:01 pm 



Joined: 14 Nov 2020
Posts: 42
Max_P0 wrote:
I paid addition 22 for a DAC and switched one of my pre ordered to N64 Digital. ...

Wondering how much more I have to wait .. for the people who received their units did you get any emails notification about shipping or did the units just showed up.


Thanks

What number are you on the sheet?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:22 pm 



Joined: 21 Jan 2020
Posts: 12
Lopenator wrote:
Max_P0 wrote:
I paid addition 22 for a DAC and switched one of my pre ordered to N64 Digital. ...

Wondering how much more I have to wait .. for the people who received their units did you get any emails notification about shipping or did the units just showed up.


Thanks

What number are you on the sheet?


I checked and I am 174, it seems the sheet is not updated. I sent James 22 US on March 17 2021 for the DAC


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:44 pm 


Banned User

Joined: 07 May 2021
Posts: 81
RIP-Felix wrote:
CZroe wrote:
Due to a miscommunication with Marshall we have WAY too many DACs...

Did Marshall charge you for these DAC's?

- If so, then where did the money for them come from? Escrow or personal account?
- If not, did He not want them back? Would he be okay with you selling them?

Also, is the business making enough profit to cover any shortfall that may arise from overbuying DAC's? Given your financial difficulties during the disaster, our confidence in your ability to cover these cost out of pocket is justifiably shaken. Can you reassure buyers at the end of the list will get their kit? Or are they subsidizing the cost of kits and refund penalties of the people above them on the list?

Sorry for the hard questions objectivity demanded I ask.


One of the many reasons they can't afford to issue refunds and instead are hiding from those that have been hounding them for their money back for upwards of a year is because they sent marshall $6000 of customers money for DAC's they never had orders for.

Why do you think they keep pushing for buyers to include one?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:49 pm 


Banned User

Joined: 07 May 2021
Posts: 81
Joearmy96 wrote:
I’m number 469 on the list is it too late to switch to the N64 Digital?


I don't see why not.

At the rate they're fulfilling orders you have at least 2-3 more years to wait.

The problem would be getting in touch with them since they're still avoiding emails and you're forced to wait until they arbitrarily decide to contact you at random after all their buddies that fallate them online get their kits ahead of everyone else despite being at the bottom of the list.


Last edited by Lethal on Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:41 am 



Joined: 25 Jan 2019
Posts: 5
system11 wrote:
Well that's 3x 2 week bans so far for some users. I also deleted a lot of posts.
Lethal wrote:
RIP-Felix wrote:
CZroe wrote:
Due to a miscommunication with Marshall we have WAY too many DACs...

Did Marshall charge you for these DAC's?

- If so, then where did the money for them come from? Escrow or personal account?
- If not, did He not want them back? Would he be okay with you selling them?

Also, is the business making enough profit to cover any shortfall that may arise from overbuying DAC's? Given your financial difficulties during the disaster, our confidence in your ability to cover these cost out of pocket is justifiably shaken. Can you reassure buyers at the end of the list will get their kit? Or are they subsidizing the cost of kits and refund penalties of the people above them on the list?

Sorry for the hard questions objectivity demanded I ask.


One of the many reasons they can't afford to issue refunds and instead are hiding from those that have been hounding them for their money back for upwards of a year is because they sent marshall $6000 of customers money for DAC's they never had orders for.

Why do you think they keep pushing for buyers to include one?
Lethal wrote:
Joearmy96 wrote:
I’m number 469 on the list is it too late to switch to the N64 Digital?


I don't see why not.

At the rate they are fulfilling orders you have at least 2-3 more years to wait.

The problem would be getting in touch with them since they're still avoiding emails and you are forced to wait until they arbitrarily decide to contact you at random after all their buddies that fallate them online get their kits ahead of everyone else despite being at the bottom of the list.



It really feels like 2 weeks wasn't near long enough...


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:42 pm 


Banned User

Joined: 07 May 2021
Posts: 81
StrikerTek wrote:
It really feels like 2 weeks wasn't near long enough...


Yeah, two weeks without, as stated by another user as "the mob" attacking everyone with the ability to think critically/objectively over this mess sure was a shining beacon of just how bad the situation has become. When the forum admin will go to the length of handing out bans to censor anyone exposing what has transpired it sure is a reflection of the dystopian present we live in where criticism is silenced at the expense of the truth. When the only narrative allowed is that of those that took everyone’s money and couldn’t deliver that sure is a great look.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:00 am 



Joined: 17 May 2019
Posts: 9
Lethal wrote:
Yeah, two weeks without, as stated by another user as "the mob" attacking everyone with the ability to think critically/objectively over this mess sure was a shining beacon of just how bad the situation has become. When the forum admin will go to the length of handing out bans to censor anyone exposing what has transpired it sure is a reflection of the dystopian present we live in where criticism is silenced at the expense of the truth. When the only narrative allowed is that of those that took everyone’s money and couldn’t deliver that sure is a great look.


No one is saying you can't be critical. But slinging shit all over the place is not being critical. It's being obnoxious. You're not some champion of free speech white knighting against censorship. You're just an asshole who was shown the door.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:14 pm 



Joined: 05 Jul 2019
Posts: 67
N64Digital successfully installed! Luckily everything worked on the first attempt.

https://imgur.com/a/t5wsyLa

PULOVR wrote:
What number were you on the list?

Looks like I was at 54th place on the list if counting by units.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:23 pm 



Joined: 11 Dec 2020
Posts: 21
Lethal wrote:
When the forum admin will go to the length of handing out bans to censor anyone exposing what has transpired it sure is a reflection of the dystopian present we live in where criticism is silenced at the expense of the truth.


THIS THREAD IS JUST LIKE 1984. :lol:


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:24 pm 


Banned User

Joined: 07 May 2021
Posts: 81
Tubo wrote:
Lethal wrote:
Yeah, two weeks without, as stated by another user as "the mob" attacking everyone with the ability to think critically/objectively over this mess sure was a shining beacon of just how bad the situation has become. When the forum admin will go to the length of handing out bans to censor anyone exposing what has transpired it sure is a reflection of the dystopian present we live in where criticism is silenced at the expense of the truth. When the only narrative allowed is that of those that took everyone’s money and couldn’t deliver that sure is a great look.


No one is saying you can't be critical. But slinging shit all over the place is not being critical. It's being obnoxious. You're not some champion of free speech white knighting against censorship. You're just an asshole who was shown the door.


Define the difference?

What I call critisicm, snowflakes like you living in ignorance and looking for safe spaces call hate speech.

It's arbitrary.

And clearly you don’t understand the meaning of the term “white knight” as that’s exactly what anyone defending the brothers endless incompetence at this point are.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:26 pm 


Banned User

Joined: 07 May 2021
Posts: 81
SonicAdvDX wrote:
Lethal wrote:
When the forum admin will go to the length of handing out bans to censor anyone exposing what has transpired it sure is a reflection of the dystopian present we live in where criticism is silenced at the expense of the truth.


THIS THREAD IS JUST LIKE 1984. :lol:


Wouldn't surprise me if it's to that extent within the next decade.

Ushered in by guys like you.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:57 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 23 Nov 2020
Posts: 15
Location: Canada
Tubo wrote:
You're just an asshole who was shown the door.


Image


makar1 wrote:
N64Digital successfully installed! Luckily everything worked on the first attempt.

https://imgur.com/a/t5wsyLa

PULOVR wrote:
What number were you on the list?

Looks like I was at 54th place on the list if counting by units.


Thanks.


Last edited by PULOVR on Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:51 am 



Joined: 14 Nov 2020
Posts: 42
This thread had really turned pretty funny. I check it very often to read the latest insults lol.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:51 am 



Joined: 07 Aug 2020
Posts: 37
Lopenator wrote:
This thread had really turned pretty funny. I check it very often to read the latest insults lol.


I'm not even mad. I'm impressed! This dude gonna fight an entire forum and forums admin for literally no reason other than spite. Any reply will have a response with an insult usually with one-day shipping. At this point I just stop in to see who Lethal is fighting next.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:49 pm 


Banned User

Joined: 07 May 2021
Posts: 81
PULOVR wrote:
Tubo wrote:
You're just an asshole who was shown the door.


Image


Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:55 pm 


Banned User

Joined: 07 May 2021
Posts: 81
alucard971 wrote:
Lopenator wrote:
This thread had really turned pretty funny. I check it very often to read the latest insults lol.


I'm not even mad. I'm impressed! This dude gonna fight an entire forum and forums admin for literally no reason other than spite. Any reply will have a response with an insult usually with one-day shipping. At this point I just stop in to see who Lethal is fighting next.


If the same 3-4 buddies of the brothers account for "an entire forum" you need a wake up call in perspective. Not to mention, those that have shared my opinion in this mess that I obviously have no need to fend of attacks of virtue from.

And let's not forget that 3 users were all banned for the same length of time, 2 of which were arguing the opposite.

I don't think you could twist reality and cherry pick any harder if you tried. That's what's truly "impressive" in all of this.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:03 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 31 Mar 2019
Posts: 138
Lethal wrote:
And let's not forget that 3 users were all banned for the same length of time, 2 of which were arguing the opposite.

I don't think you could twist reality and cherry pick any harder if you tried. That's what's truly "impressive" in all of this.


No one got "banned." Y'all got put in "time out" for arguing. That's all.
Spoiler: show
You are trying to polarize the issue. As if there are only 2 ways to see this situation - Cynically or Optimistically. Lethal, you are a champion for the cynical perspective, giving more weight to evidence that supports your position. On the other side, there are those championing evidence to support the optimistic perspective. There is always evidence that supports either conclusion, when you ignore contrary evidence and only accept that which support your pet theory (Confirmation bias). Even if time proves you right, you're wrong for rejecting the merit of counter arguments. But reality isn't always a clear dichotomy. People make mistakes that can appear as if they are guilty when they are not. Just because you can make the argument, doesn't make it true. Reality is grey.

Critical thinking and objectivity requires accepting the merits of both arguments and weighing them against the facts equally. And not jumping to conclusions.

You made some valid points, but you got attacked, not because you told the truth as you see it, but because you resorted to name calling, accusing people of white knighting, and playing the victim. You chose to see that as the forum marginalizing your concerns. You missed the point and continued to piss people off by getting defensive and retaliating. Doing that undermines your credibility. If you want to take a position and be taken seriously, write a persuasive argument, explain how the counter arguments don't make sense, and leave it at that. Let others make up their own mind. If you only do that, you won't need to defend yourself.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:11 am 


Banned User

Joined: 07 May 2021
Posts: 81
RIP-Felix wrote:
Lethal wrote:
And let's not forget that 3 users were all banned for the same length of time, 2 of which were arguing the opposite.

I don't think you could twist reality and cherry pick any harder if you tried. That's what's truly "impressive" in all of this.


No one got "banned." Y'all got put in "time out" for arguing. That's all.
Spoiler: show
You are trying to polarize the issue. As if there are only 2 ways to see this situation - Cynically or Optimistically. Lethal, you are a champion for the cynical perspective, giving more weight to evidence that supports your position. On the other side, there are those championing evidence to support the optimistic perspective. There is always evidence that supports either conclusion, when you ignore contrary evidence and only accept that which support your pet theory (Confirmation bias). Even if time proves you right, you're wrong for rejecting the merit of counter arguments. But reality isn't always a clear dichotomy. People make mistakes that can appear as if they are guilty when they are not. Just because you can make the argument, doesn't make it true. Reality is grey.

Critical thinking and objectivity requires accepting the merits of both arguments and weighing them against the facts equally. And not jumping to conclusions.

You made some valid points, but you got attacked, not because you told the truth as you see it, but because you resorted to name calling, accusing people of white knighting, and playing the victim. You chose to see that as the forum marginalizing your concerns. You missed the point and continued to piss people off by getting defensive and retaliating. Doing that undermines your credibility. If you want to take a position and be taken seriously, write a persuasive argument, explain how the counter arguments don't make sense, and leave it at that. Let others make up their own mind. If you only do that, you won't need to defend yourself.


You're splitting hairs. An admin even called it a "ban" themselves at the top of the last page.

Regardless, your entire "spoiler" while hilariously hypocritical, acts as nothing more than yet another masturbatory pat on the back for reasons unknown as if you actually did any of these things you claim I haven't.

I provided a mountain of evidence to this point that paints a very clear picture of the status of this mess being almost exclusively at fault of the brothers. Between the endless excuses, self-inflicted victim card playing as a result of countless poor choices/decisions and then the droves of contradictions and of course the 10,000 pound gorilla in the room being that they still can't get any reasonable amount of kits shipped, (they literally filled around a dozen orders during the 2 weeks I was banned according to the google doc despite claiming to have hundreds sitting around collecting dust on shelves) there's nothing that can justify what has happened since the end of last year. Of course the several pages with this information was conveniently deleted in an act of censorship during that time which I'm not going to waste my time retyping.

As it stands, both sides have formed their conclusions and clearly neither are going to be changed. All I can do is continue to voice my opinion on the matter and keep fending off personal attacks from the fools that refuse to acknowledge facts. I gave the brothers the benefit of the doubt for nearly 2 years but at some point you can only determine that incompetence fuelled by seeing those dollar signs continue rolling into their paypal account while selling on a scale far larger than they could realistically handle was the crux of the problem.

I also see that no one has bothered to answer the question I asked vehemently probably a dozen times prior to the mass deletion of posts. So I will ask it again in hopes that it won't continue to be dodged since it doesn't align with the narrative the brothers and their fans are trying to portray.

What is a reasonable time frame to expect this round be fulfilled in?

No goal post shifting, no excuses, all I'm looking for from the select few constantly running to the brothers aid is a date. Very simple.

I'll await the responses.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:15 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 25 Dec 2013
Posts: 665
Location: Indiana
Why not just refund the users who want a refund? Seems like a fair and simple way to take care of things?

The whole we go in order doesn't make sense for refunds. And I get it you would lose paypal fees, but I bet most users would be willing to lose 4 dollars to get there payment back.

If you have already given the money to Marshall then he should be able to give ETAs on when new batches can arrive.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:28 pm 



Joined: 14 Nov 2020
Posts: 42
Every time I load up the spreadsheet, it says a lot has changed and it reloads. It looks the same to me. An update would be nice.

Giving refunds to those who asked (myself included) wouldn't take more than 1 minute per person.

Still I await to hear from anyone.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: colourenjoyer and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group