RQ: Akai Katana Exa Label TLB requirements

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
Buffi

RQ: Akai Katana Exa Label TLB requirements

Post by Buffi »

Anyone has figured out what the requirements are for TLB in AK Exa Label? Someone on jp twittersphere maybe?

Context is that I somehow got TLB on a run where I did not hit a higher multiplier than 7x, and reached boss with just 1L1B remaining yesterday, which was a surprise to me (https://youtu.be/tWVtbIK-4QM). Previously I've only gotten regular boss.

I was somehow expecting it to be either No Miss or hit max multiplier extend to get TLB, but looks way more lenient than that.

Could be score related, but in that case the treshold is pretty low? I have not gotten TLB when score has been below 350b fwiw.
BibiMite

Re: RQ: Akai Katana Exa Label TLB requirements

Post by BibiMite »

I'm sorry, but I do not have information on AK Exa Label's TLB requirements or any updates on this topic from the Japanese Twitter community.

However, based on your experience and observations, it seems that hitting a certain score threshold may be a requirement for reaching TLB in AK Exa Label. It's also possible that there are other conditions that need to be met, such as specific patterns of play or time spent on certain stages.

Without more information, it's difficult to say for sure what the exact requirements are. It may be worth continuing to experiment with different playstyles and strategies to see if you can consistently reach TLB and identify any patterns or conditions that may be contributing to your success.
Buffi

Post by Buffi »

BibiMite wrote:I'm sorry, but I do not have information on AK Exa Label's TLB requirements or any updates on this topic from the Japanese Twitter community.

However, based on your experience and observations, it seems that hitting a certain score threshold may be a requirement for reaching TLB in AK Exa Label. It's also possible that there are other conditions that need to be met, such as specific patterns of play or time spent on certain stages.

Without more information, it's difficult to say for sure what the exact requirements are. It may be worth continuing to experiment with different playstyles and strategies to see if you can consistently reach TLB and identify any patterns or conditions that may be contributing to your success.
Is this a ChatGPT response or wtf?
sharak

Post by sharak »

The next level of the end of the internet.
Meriscan

Post by Meriscan »

BibiMite wrote:It's also possible that there are other conditions that need to be met, such as specific patterns of play or time spent on certain stages.
http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/career/
jehu

Post by jehu »

Buffi wrote:
BibiMite wrote:I'm sorry, but I do not have information on AK Exa Label's TLB requirements or any updates on this topic from the Japanese Twitter community.

Is this a ChatGPT response or wtf?
I'm sorry, but I don't have access to the latest information on AK Exa Label's TLB requirements, and I don't have the ability to search the JP Twittersphere or other sources of information outside of my training data.

However, it's not uncommon for TLB requirements in bullet hell games to be a bit mysterious or difficult to pin down, and they can often involve a combination of factors such as score, multiplier, and possibly other conditions such as not using bombs or dying. It's possible that your run met some combination of these requirements that triggered the TLB.

If you're interested in learning more about the game's mechanics or strategies, I would recommend seeking out online communities such as forums or Discord channels dedicated to the game, as they may have more up-to-date information or experienced players who can share their insights.

(Yeah, it looks like an edited ChatGPT response, which is significantly weirder than just posting an unedited ChatGPT response, which, on its own, is already super weird.)