RQ: GwangeDash's scoring system in detail (Zillion Beatz 2*)

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
christianbelchior

RQ: GwangeDash's scoring system in detail (Zillion Beatz 2*)

Post by christianbelchior »

So I made this topic because I can't seem to understand how Gwange Dash's scoring system works but I understand that it is a mashup of certain shmups but don't know what are those. Like, I cannot seem to know how Lakiku got 416 points on his first kill in his Tiger Schwert 1CC run. :?:
Forgot to mention Zillion Beatz so quick edit; Can't seem to know how Zillion Beatz gives players score but the PriZhm RQ topic in the Strategy board made me know part of it but not some certain parts.

*The 2 means "too" so it's supposed to be read as "Zillion Beatz too"
7V'WGوv–7†G–wvو–ِF”ض¶6WfV†GG†w
christianbelchior

Re: RQ: GwangeDash's scoring system in detail (Zillion Beatz

Post by christianbelchior »

Bump because people didn't answer yet. JUST DO IT ALREADY.
7V'WGوv–7†G–wvو–ِF”ض¶6WfV†GG†w
BareKnuckleRoo

Post by BareKnuckleRoo »

If I'm not mistaken, you bumped the thread while it was still at the very top of the first page of the Strategy subforum; usually you bump a thread when it gets to page 2 or something and nobody's replied for an extended period of time. You're probably better off hitting the Subscribe Topic button at the top left under the thread title to get notified when someone responds. Because of the sheer number of games out there, and because some people don't always visit the forum regularly, more obscure or less currently popular ones such as doujin shmups may not get a reply for a few weeks.
CStarFlare

Post by CStarFlare »

I have no idea if there's any info in the Guwange Dash chat thread but you should check it out.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35355

This thread has a short description of scoring in Zillion Beatz. I don't know if anyone here has actually played it seriously but there are some superplays on youtube.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18326
Restart Syndrome::
Shmup leaderboards and Video Index! | My score history on RS