Mahou Daisakusen/Sorcer Striker ship/character stats?

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
Guardic

Mahou Daisakusen/Sorcer Striker ship/character stats?

Post by Guardic »

I just recently picked up the PS4 version of this game and was curious if anyone can point me to a guide or does any know what the stats for each ship is? Speed, main shot damage, sub weapon shot damage, other hidden stats. I searched quite a bit and couldn't find hardly anything about the core mechanics of the game.

Thanks!
Square_Air

Re: Mahou Daisakusen/Sorcer Striker ship/character stats?

Post by Square_Air »

Unfortunately there isn't easy to access information about Mahou Daisakusen that detailed, but this blurb from Inconoclast about rankings is probably the closest thing to what you're looking for:
iconoclast wrote:I guess if I graded each character, it'd be something like: Bornnam = A, Miyamoto = A-, Chitta = B, Gain = D.

Bornnam and Miyamoto are about equal, but I'd give Bornnam the edge since he's more capable of recovering from an early death (Chitta is too, but she's not as strong). Miyamoto is really good in 2-4, but he sucks against the 2-3 boss, and it's practically impossible to recover from a death there with any character. Gain has nothing going for him besides good movement speed and a decent green shot. He even has to deal with the 3-way spread on the 2-2 boss unless you switch to homing/wide. :lol:
I played Gain when I first started, but switched to Bornnam after getting this advice. His normal shot is very powerful and allows him to deal with certain bosses very nicely like the 2-3 bubble boy. Bornnam is the slowest of the four though, so you have to account for that when routing. His wide and forward are both very useful sub weapons, but his homing shot leaves a bit to be desired. I can't really speak much for Miyamoto and Chitta, but the former is also very good and the latter is definitely viable. Gain should only be chosen if you want the extra challenge.
ImageImageImage
| 1cc | Twitch |