RQ: How to use the secret ship in Kyokugen adventure mode?

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
Jared1999

RQ: How to use the secret ship in Kyokugen adventure mode?

Post by Jared1999 »

In the video below, the player is using a ship in adventure mode that is normally only available in the 3-minute and 5-minute time attack mode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV5BjeaAyNs&t=1848s
However, I cannot find any method on how to use this ship in adventure mode. Anyone knows what kind of code needs to be inputted in order to use this secret ship?
Goompaolo9500

Re: RQ: How to use the secret ship in Kyokugen adventure mod

Post by Goompaolo9500 »

What do you expect? That game is a home brew game for MSX from the creator of Judgement Silversword. I am not so sure about unlocking that secret ship.
At this rate, I won’t be interested into shmups anymore. I am no longer going to be active in this forum from now on. I am more interested into Kemono Friends, rhythm games, D4DJ, Puzzle Games, Hololive, and Pretty Cure.

Farewell.
Shepardus

Post by Shepardus »

Goompaolo9500 wrote:What do you expect?
I would expect that someone resurrecting a months-old thread would have something useful to add.
NTSC-J: You know STGs are in trouble when you have threads on how to introduce them to a wider audience and get more people playing followed by threads on how to get its hardcore fan base to play them, too.
1CCs | Twitch | YouTube
Goompaolo9500

Post by Goompaolo9500 »

I played a little of it and I noticed a new ship has been unlocked at the character select screen. So maybe the ship you are talking about is one of the unlockable ships in the game.

You were referring to this ship exclusively for that mode, right?
https://youtu.be/1WD00bHHev4
At this rate, I won’t be interested into shmups anymore. I am no longer going to be active in this forum from now on. I am more interested into Kemono Friends, rhythm games, D4DJ, Puzzle Games, Hololive, and Pretty Cure.

Farewell.