shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum

* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:48 pm View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post subject: RQ: Danmaku Unlimited 3 Spirit Mode general hints and tips
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:00 am 

Ever since I got Danmaku Unlimited 3 for Switch I have been playing it a lot but can't seem to progress my score.

A few weeks ago I scored 206 million and now I can't even come close to that. I got lucky and managed to graze over 3000 bullets in one chain, but haven't been able to get close to that again - I play on medium difficulty.

I come looking for some hint and tips to help me get a consistent score over 50 million each session. Apart from my 206 million, I"m averaging about 40 - 50 million in one CC and am reaching stage 4 before I need to continue.

I know the main tactic to getting a high score is chaining together lots of grazes but is there a trick to it? Is there a factor which makes the graze meter deplete faster?

Any advice is appreciated.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: RQ: Danmaku Unlimited 3 Spirit Mode general hints and t
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 9:07 pm 

Start every level on the lower left of the screen (lowest left) and wait for the bullets to swarm towards you. If you slightly and precisely tap right - right - right, barely missing the bullets...you will enter graze in a matter of seconds ( about 10 - 15 ). Except for a few spots in each level, and of course bosses, this is a general tactic even on Graze - True mode.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:09 pm 

el_rika wrote:
Start every level on the lower left of the screen (lowest left) and wait for the bullets to swarm towards you. If you slightly and precisely tap right - right - right, barely missing the bullets...you will enter graze in a matter of seconds ( about 10 - 15 ). Except for a few spots in each level, and of course bosses, this is a general tactic even on Graze - True mode.

Many thanks for the tip! Much appreciated.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:00 pm 

wasilewski wrote:
el_rika wrote:

Many thanks for the tip! Much appreciated.

For iOS and Android version, moving your ship slowly to the right.

Offline Profile