GD: DoDonPachi Saidaioujou

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
murquiel

Re: GD: DoDonPachi Saidaioujou

Post by murquiel »

pestro87 wrote:Here's my translation of the story and dialogues in the arcade/1.5 mode.

Element dolls and element daughters.
Originally there was only one but they transformed into two forms.
Remains of humans who are helping humans.
Existing to do things for upper-class people.
Times changed and instead, when war arose, they were used for that as people were reluctant to participate in such things.
They were chosen as they were still people, bearing the form of humans.
In other words, it is their ultimate form.
I compared this with Chen Gong's (He's translating whole missions of SRW OGS 2nd) translation of the ending. So the meaning is really different. His version was :
The Element Dolls and Element daughters were originally one, but were divided into two different forms.
By helping humans as a human would, they become an existence greater than man.
But as time passes, their forms change and give rise to conflict...and those who are unwanted are weeded out.
And it seems that humans that remain as humans are the chosen ones...
In other words, they are the ultimate form.
Tyjet

Post by Tyjet »

pestro87 wrote:Here's my translation of the story and dialogues in the arcade/1.5 mode.
Thank you for these! :)
My Youtube Channel | Xbox: Tyjet Poison | My Scores
Cagar

Post by Cagar »

Giest118 wrote:... So, guys. What in the shit ARE the requirements to fight Hibachi/Inbachi? I know Inbachi requires silly shit like NMNB Everything, but it's a combination of that and several other things, right?
Inbachi: NMNB, All bee items, Rank 30 or more, 30k or more HITS on stage 5.
pestro87

Post by pestro87 »

murquiel wrote:

Element dolls and element daughters.
Originally there was only one but they transformed into two forms.
Remains of humans who are helping humans.
Existing to do things for upper-class people.
Times changed and instead, when war arose, they were used for that as people were reluctant to participate in such things.
They were chosen as they were still people, bearing the form of humans.
In other words, it is their ultimate form.
I compared this with Chen Gong's (He's translating whole missions of SRW OGS 2nd) translation of the ending. So the meaning is really different. His version was :
The Element Dolls and Element daughters were originally one, but were divided into two different forms.
By helping humans as a human would, they become an existence greater than man.
But as time passes, their forms change and give rise to conflict...and those who are unwanted are weeded out.
And it seems that humans that remain as humans are the chosen ones...
In other words, they are the ultimate form.
Thanks, I re-read the original text and it seems like I did a rather sloppy job on that particular section. Sorry about that everyone. I'll revise my translation.

I will go over my entire translation in the next upcoming days just to be sure that I didn't make any other embarrassing mistakes like that :oops: After that, I'll start to tackle the 360 story and dialogues. That will probably take a bit longer though as they span 9 pages in the artbook.
O. Van Bruce
Location: On an alternate dimension... filled with bullets and moon runes...

Post by O. Van Bruce »

God like job Pestro! Thank you very much.
ratikal

Post by ratikal »

I was wondering if anyone knows why sometimes I get more stars from killing big enemies. Especially in stages 1 like those big tanks. This is more needed in 1.5 since you need to charge your hyper quickly, but sometimes, it doesn't work and I only get a few stars. Anyone know the reason to this?
CptRansom

Post by CptRansom »

Watched my 360 Shot replay and took some pretty extensive notes based on what I feel went right and wrong, as well as some general tips on scoring well. I'm probably wrong about most of this since I'm obviously not hitting 27+ yet, but this is just where I'm seeing things so far. Feedback is appreciated if I'm wrong about how the numbers work. One thing I forgot to add... I say lv6+ a lot. If you look at awo's blog for timing and hits, level 6 is a substantial jump from 1-5, but level 10 is NOT too terribly much of a jump from level 6: Hyper duration is the same from 1-10, star value is the same from 6-10, and while hits go from 20 to 28 every 2 frames, you have to balance that against the extra time and drain on the gauge getting to Lv10 takes. Late in the game, the gauge control gets very tight, and often it's just going to be better to use a Lv6 hyper than wait through a sizable chunk of the stage to try and push to Lv10.

Again, I might be wrong, and anyone currently scoring better than I am or is more knowledgeable on the scoring system is free to chime in and tell me I'm a fucking idiot.
<trap15> I only pick high quality games
<trap15> I'm just pulling shit out of my ass tbh
BareKnuckleRoo

Post by BareKnuckleRoo »

I was finding it hard to get to lv10 hyper consistently, but lv6 is a good compromise. Nice duration, good +hits per frame bonus, decent GP bonus multiplier, and not as expensive or time consuming to get. This sounds pretty good, I find I've been aiming to use more midlevel hypers too as they've been working well, whereas level 10 hypers don't seem to payoff as much for the amount of gauge they use up and the enemies you let pass by.
CptRansom

Post by CptRansom »

Yeah... now if only my execution didn't suck so hard. =/ I might need to rethink some of the placements. I'm having trouble hitting my targets in stages 3 and 4 (I come up about 500mil short in 3, and I just now finished 4 with 9.1bil but I got hit like a dork AND I accidentally bombed because I jumped the gun on a Lv1 hyper).
BareKnuckleRoo

Post by BareKnuckleRoo »

It always takes me dozens of runs to get a good score going with tons of stupid restarts. Xbox 360 mode requires a lot of restarts for me because it's rare I don't screw something silly up, and I've lost track of the number of times I've panic-hypered to try and keep my chain from dropping, only to use a bomb instead because I hadn't actually earned a hyper yet.
CptRansom

Post by CptRansom »

How were you pulling 8bil out of stage 3? I open with a Lv10 hyper, try to focus on where the teleporting guys come in as well as the turrets before they get on-screen, I take out every single big ship before the midboss as well as most popcorn with superlaser, I polish off midboss with a Lv8-10 hyper, don't drop my chain, hyper a few more times to build gauge back up, finish stage with Lv5-6 in stock, and I'm still barely scratching 7. Do you mind posting your stage 1-4 scores? I'm trying to see how off my targets are (I'm usually getting 750-850m from st1, 2.1b from st2, 6.5-7.4b st3, 9b if I'm lucky on st4 [I seriously have NO clue what I'm doing so wrong... st4 is my favorite music but I fucking hate scoring on it]). I'd love to figure this whole thing out before they reset the leaderboards and some Japanese players are posting 40bil and we're all like "Oh."
BareKnuckleRoo

Post by BareKnuckleRoo »

CptRansom wrote:How were you pulling 8bil out of stage 3?
I only got 8 bil once or twice... and I didn't get it on my latest high score run. I didn't get 8 bil out of stage 3 alone either, I had that by the time I ended the stage (at the start of stage 3 I usually have 2 bil or so). I'll do a few runs tonight and see what I'm getting in stages 1-4. I think one of the things I occasionally do is rush the top of the screen and pointblank those teleporting enemies - it's risky but it cranks the chain up in hyper if you laser aura them without getting hit and dropping the chain. It also helps in Stage 2 to pointblank the midboss (you can just tap dodge the lines he fires even at close range).

Let me look at my replay and I can post the stage scores before the boss and after the boss for each stage.

St1: 540 mil / 807 mil (I burned the boss up with a hyper and ended with an 11xxx hit chain)
St2: 1.77 bil / 2.19 (had a 17xxx chain when the boss died)
St3: 7.06 bil / 7.30 bil (I actually got hit right before the boss it seems and ended with a shitty 8000 chain)
St4: 9.34 bil / 10.0 bil (31xxx chain by the end of boss, coulda had more if I pointblanked during its last phase but I played it safe).
St5: 17.92 bil (a nice big chain really pays off late in stage 5!) before boss / 25.86 (I had rank at 50 for the clear, so the end bonus makes sense), it seems you're guaranteed to get about 2 bil from flat kill bonuses from clearing Hibachi & Inbachi.

I got a run where I ended stage 4 with 13.4 bil (and I fucked up stage 5 badly with multiple manual bombs and a death after the midbosses ._.) so I know 30 bil can be reached.
Aleksei

Post by Aleksei »

Heres a quick rundown of how I got my first novice clear, I hope this will help other novices.

I used Maria Type C, Laser with autobomb on and bee markings for a score of around 4.5 billion.

Stages 1-4, practiced until I could no-bomb/miss and no HYPER until stage four mid-boss, at this point, hyper meter was at MAX and unloaded it on the stage four mid-boss for a quick 1-up (you can't bomb if you want the 1-up) but the chain of around 4,000 gets dropped because of this for me. After that, one level of hyper helps to clear the pattern up to the boss and I needed to bomb the second pattern of the lvl 4 boss. Finally, I just tried to survive lvl 5 with a little luck and beat the stage boss with 2 misses. Rank never got higher than five, and I found that using the shot option on popcorns was useful because of the range type C has, it usually does a good job of eliminating them before they can shoot at you or get close enough to ram and/or shoot again.
Image Image
[Cabinet 007]
denpanosekai

Post by denpanosekai »

I have to say, I skimmed through this thread but I still need help with the core mechanics of 360 and even arcade mode. I feel like I'm missing out on a bunch of strategies. For instance on 360 I'm not sure of the shot/laser/shotlaser difference during Hyper. I'm not even sure how best to fill up the hyper.

The OP is just a list of 1.5 changes. Mamorukun and G-Stream 2020 are examples of great guides that helped me right away. Is anyone working on anything, or feels generous enough to share some wisdom with us low scoring peasants?

Also even though they are fully translated, I don't understand what half the special options (bought from shop) do. Some seem purely cosmetic. Do they affect scoring / achievements / etc?
CptRansom

Post by CptRansom »

denpanosekai wrote:I have to say, I skimmed through this thread but I still need help with the core mechanics of 360 and even arcade mode. I feel like I'm missing out on a bunch of strategies. For instance on 360 I'm not sure of the shot/laser/shotlaser difference during Hyper. I'm not even sure how best to fill up the hyper.
Don't skim the stuff below and make sure you click the links.
CptRansom wrote:
Shot, Laser, and Expert shot types correspond to Novice, Normal, and Expert difficulties respectively. Everyone saying 360 Mode is a piss-easy joke can feel free to move up to Laser at any time. This is different from Novice/Arcade/1.5 Modes where Shot/Laser are the same difficulty.

In the top-right of the screen is a number starting at 10k; this number corresponds with the gauge at the bottom of the screen. When you bomb, you remove 1.5k from the meter. When you autobomb, you remove 2k from the meter. The gauge at the bottom of the screen has a mark at 2k letting you know that you're one screwup away from game over.

Shot and laser work like every other ship. Z-type's shot produces some small lasers that will bend a little to home in on nearby enemies. Chaining and hyper building work the exact same as the "regular" modes.

Here's where it gets fun:

If you hold down Rapid Shot and Shot at the same time, you produce what Cave calls the "ShotLaser" (imaginative folks, they are). I'll abbreviate it as SL.

When using the SL, the top-right gauge lowers, you do about double damage to enemies, and all enemies produce big stars (and more of them) which can VERY quickly fill your hyper meter.

When you use a hyper, all stars have a green aura a la Futari's gems. These green stars replenish the gauge.

To score high, you're going to want to use the SL in strategic locations to get the most large stars without completely draining the gauge on useless shit. Huge popcorn waves and large enemies are good targets for this. The problem with this is that you're going to be riding the gauge at a VERY low level through most of the game in order to quickly charge hypers. You're also going to be driving the rank up, which DOES affect the game even on Novice difficulty (with the exception of the TLB fights that are the same whether you're rank 0 or 50). It's a really enjoyable back-and-forth between using hypers to crank up your hit counter and gauge, then dropping your gauge to quickly charge more hypers. Keep in mind that you only have ONE LIFE. There are NO extends for score or the fixed extend at the stage 4 midboss. One life. You get hit with less than 2000 on your gauge and it's immediately game over.

For survival, you've got it easy. Never use the SL. Keep your gauge at 10k and you've got a stock of five autobombs. If you get hit a couple times, simply pop a hyper and build it back up. Hypers build around 3k (very rough guess, honestly) back to your gauge, so it really isn't difficult to keep it full.
awo wrote:On another topic, I posted some stuff about mode differences in a blog post. Feel free to post any of it in the OP.
CptRansom wrote:Watched my 360 Shot replay and took some pretty extensive notes based on what I feel went right and wrong, as well as some general tips on scoring well. I'm probably wrong about most of this since I'm obviously not hitting 27+ yet, but this is just where I'm seeing things so far. Feedback is appreciated if I'm wrong about how the numbers work. One thing I forgot to add... I say lv6+ a lot. If you look at awo's blog for timing and hits, level 6 is a substantial jump from 1-5, but level 10 is NOT too terribly much of a jump from level 6: Hyper duration is the same from 1-10, star value is the same from 6-10, and while hits go from 20 to 28 every 2 frames, you have to balance that against the extra time and drain on the gauge getting to Lv10 takes. Late in the game, the gauge control gets very tight, and often it's just going to be better to use a Lv6 hyper than wait through a sizable chunk of the stage to try and push to Lv10.

Again, I might be wrong, and anyone currently scoring better than I am or is more knowledgeable on the scoring system is free to chime in and tell me I'm a fucking idiot.
As far as what to do DURING a hyper in 360 mode: Laser. Enemies "bleed" stars when you laser them and you get more hits. There is no SL during hyper. Best way to fill up the hyper in 360 mode is using the SL on large enemies and bigger waves of popcorn enemies.
denpanosekai

Post by denpanosekai »

CptRansom wrote: Shot, Laser, and Expert shot types correspond to Novice, Normal, and Expert difficulties respectively. Everyone saying 360 Mode is a piss-easy joke can feel free to move up to Laser at any time. This is different from Novice/Arcade/1.5 Modes where Shot/Laser are the same difficulty.

In the top-right of the screen is a number starting at 10k; this number corresponds with the gauge at the bottom of the screen. When you bomb, you remove 1.5k from the meter. When you autobomb, you remove 2k from the meter. The gauge at the bottom of the screen has a mark at 2k letting you know that you're one screwup away from game over.

Shot and laser work like every other ship. Z-type's shot produces some small lasers that will bend a little to home in on nearby enemies. Chaining and hyper building work the exact same as the "regular" modes.

Here's where it gets fun:

If you hold down Rapid Shot and Shot at the same time, you produce what Cave calls the "ShotLaser" (imaginative folks, they are). I'll abbreviate it as SL.

When using the SL, the top-right gauge lowers, you do about double damage to enemies, and all enemies produce big stars (and more of them) which can VERY quickly fill your hyper meter.

When you use a hyper, all stars have a green aura a la Futari's gems. These green stars replenish the gauge.

To score high, you're going to want to use the SL in strategic locations to get the most large stars without completely draining the gauge on useless shit. Huge popcorn waves and large enemies are good targets for this. The problem with this is that you're going to be riding the gauge at a VERY low level through most of the game in order to quickly charge hypers. You're also going to be driving the rank up, which DOES affect the game even on Novice difficulty (with the exception of the TLB fights that are the same whether you're rank 0 or 50). It's a really enjoyable back-and-forth between using hypers to crank up your hit counter and gauge, then dropping your gauge to quickly charge more hypers. Keep in mind that you only have ONE LIFE. There are NO extends for score or the fixed extend at the stage 4 midboss. One life. You get hit with less than 2000 on your gauge and it's immediately game over.

For survival, you've got it easy. Never use the SL. Keep your gauge at 10k and you've got a stock of five autobombs. If you get hit a couple times, simply pop a hyper and build it back up. Hypers build around 3k (very rough guess, honestly) back to your gauge, so it really isn't difficult to keep it full.

Actually this was very helpful and should be in the first post. Thanks for the help.
brentsg

Post by brentsg »

Are the shop items being translated, or am I the only one that doesn't know what most of them do?
Breaking news: Dodonpachi Developer Cave Releases Hello Kitty Game
CptRansom

Post by CptRansom »

brentsg wrote:Are the shop items being translated, or am I the only one that doesn't know what most of them do?
Please check the first page, second post. They correlate from left to right (then of course from top to bottom) with the list of things you can turn ON or OFF in the Setup menu. There are 14 items in the setup menu that correlate to the first 14 items in the shop. The 15th item (3000 coins) is the ability to play as Saya (Type D) outside of 360 Mode by clicking the right thumbstick during character selection.
brentsg

Post by brentsg »

CptRansom wrote:
brentsg wrote:Are the shop items being translated, or am I the only one that doesn't know what most of them do?
Please check the first page, second post. They correlate from left to right (then of course from top to bottom) with the list of things you can turn ON or OFF in the Setup menu. There are 14 items in the setup menu that correlate to the first 14 items in the shop. The 15th item (3000 coins) is the ability to play as Saya (Type D) outside of 360 Mode by clicking the right thumbstick during character selection.
Thanks, I wasn't seeing it correctly.
Breaking news: Dodonpachi Developer Cave Releases Hello Kitty Game
CStarFlare

Post by CStarFlare »

BareknuckleRoo wrote:St5: 17.92 bil (a nice big chain really pays off late in stage 5!)
Have you tried stockpiling hypers to do the last section at level 10? I've been thinking this will be key to really cashing in on stage 5, but I'm not familiar enough with the level and I haven't really executed it yet. You'd get a lower chain, but that 3.0x GP bonus would be extremely helpful if you could get it, I think.

Also, am I right in thinking that hit bonus is hit x 20,000? I'm thinking that a full stage 5 chain + no autobomb Hibachi and Inbachi could net over 2 bil by its own if you could get 100k hits. I've been hypering ASAP in both TLB fights and pointblanking her shield to raise my hits - though I'm not sure yet if it's better to stockpile a couple and use them or just keep using level 1s for a couple thousand hits. If I stockpile I get less invincibility time to milk, but maybe the extra hit/frame is worth it?
Restart Syndrome::
Shmup leaderboards and Video Index! | My score history on RS
BareKnuckleRoo

Post by BareKnuckleRoo »

I'm not very good at Stage 5 yet (I managed a run that would have beaten my score only to get hit in the last half of St5) so I often find myself using low level hypers just to help clear things. I'm not really sure where it'd be beneficial to save/use a hyper (hypering the midbosses is great for building up hits) but I imagine that building up a large hitchain then using a 10x hyper is 'ideal' scoring strategy. It's tricky to build up a x10 hyper though in the middle of a stage.
Cagar

Post by Cagar »

Updated OP with some stuff I missed.. :roll:
O. Van Bruce
Location: On an alternate dimension... filled with bullets and moon runes...

Post by O. Van Bruce »

ratikal wrote:I was wondering if anyone knows why sometimes I get more stars from killing big enemies. Especially in stages 1 like those big tanks. This is more needed in 1.5 since you need to charge your hyper quickly, but sometimes, it doesn't work and I only get a few stars. Anyone know the reason to this?
the chain bar has a rectangle over it that glows yellow for a few moments every time you hit the top of the chain bar. When the rectangle is glowing you get extra big stars from mid-sized and big enemies.

You need to plan your run in order to fill the chain bar to maximum using the popcorn just when a bunch of mid-sized enemies appears. In the case of big enemies, like the 2 big tanks of stage 2, you need to finish then off while destroying popcorn bettwen you and then, ideally, or destroying some popcorn just before killing then.

your chain bar fills quickier if you destroy the popcorn with shot so alternate shot and laser to make it easier. Also, getting a bee fills your chain bar completely so you can use it too.

It's not easy to pull this off every time, practice makes perfection.
DrTrouserPlank

Post by DrTrouserPlank »

Is there a post anywhere that explains scoring for arcade and what you are meant to be doing?
To go "full-Plank" - colloquial - To experience disproportionate levels of frustration as a result of resistance to completing a task. Those who go "full-Plank" very rarely recover.
hail good sir

Post by hail good sir »

It's the standard running bonus GP thing, every enemy adds more and more to every enemy kill as long as you keep your chain. Your GP value drops just like your chain does, some amount for death, manual bomb, and chain meter drop, all of it for auto bomb, chain meter drop in hyper and death while in hyper.

The new and interesting part is that using a hyper props up your GP value for the duration of the hyper, all the way up to x3 for 10 hypers. So doing that at times when you have a high value and there are a ton of enemies is big points. But you also get hypers quicker with a higher hit count, and using hyper means hit count, and also hypering with a lot in stock means you can trivialize a lot of your problem spots so what you are "supposed" to be doing is all relative I guess. Cancelling bullets for big gold stars is also huge for hit count. This occurs when you use a hyper at 6+? not sure exactly, as well as killing certain screen clearing enemies.

Ideally you are timing your hypers to recharge them when they end with the destruction of a huge enemy, so you can get pretty much the whole stock back, but hypering adds to rank so you can end up killing yourself if you're hypering twice every stage.

Stage 5 kind of trivializes the others being so long and so packed with enemies especially with that rush of popcorn at the end.

What I don't know is if hit count affects GP amount added like DFK with a hidden multiplier (I don't think so) or what specifically happens to your GP when the hyper ends, for instance do you come out ahead having hypered? or does the value end up the same whether you would have hypered or not in between any given 2 points? I know it drops back down but I'm not sure how it all works precisely.

Someone probably explained it better somewhere but that's just what I've gathered.

I've been sticking to novice expert, and what I end up doing is, don't hyper at all stage 1, hyper with a stock of 7 or 8 at a specific point on the stage 2 midboss for big gold star cancels twice, and then one single hyper as soon as that one ends to make keeping my chain easy for the rest of the stage. Stage 3 hyper with 10 at the midboss, I'm still experimenting with exact timing but it's mostly to trivialize the final pattern. Maybe hyper once more in stage 3 for survival. Then stage 4 and 5 rank is above 10 and it gets harder so I'm usually just hypering for survival. Ideally I can save a bunch for the stage 4 midboss and just burn him down quick for the free extend. Stage 5 I'm just trying to stay alive....
DrTrouserPlank

Post by DrTrouserPlank »

Does it make any difference to anything whether you kills things with shot or laser? does one build hyper faster than the other?

At the moment I only understand that you basically have to chain everything, don't die, hyper when the screen is filled with bullets. Surely there's got to be more to it than that?

What's the difference between hypering when it is level 3 as opposed to level 7 for example. Is it just duration or does one score points quicker?
To go "full-Plank" - colloquial - To experience disproportionate levels of frustration as a result of resistance to completing a task. Those who go "full-Plank" very rarely recover.
Giest118

Post by Giest118 »

DrTrouserPlank wrote:Does it make any difference to anything whether you kills things with shot or laser? does one build hyper faster than the other?

At the moment I only understand that you basically have to chain everything, don't die, hyper when the screen is filled with bullets. Surely there's got to be more to it than that?

What's the difference between hypering when it is level 3 as opposed to level 7 for example. Is it just duration or does one score points quicker?
In all modes:
Lasering something stalls your chain, but killing something with the laser doesn't increase your chain gauge much. Killing something with your shot increases your chain gauge by a lot. (The chain gauge being that meter where, if it empties, your chain breaks). If you kill something with a high chain gauge, it drops bigger/more stars.

The hyper level decides the multiplier you get from the hyper.

In Arcade/360 mode:
L1: 1.1x
L2: 1.2x
L3: 1.3x
L4: 1.4x
L5: 1.5x
L6: 2.2x
L7: 2.4x
L8: 2.6x
L9: 2.8x
L10: 3.0x

In 1.5 mode:
L1: 2.0x
L2: 2.2x
L3: 2.4x
L4: 2.6x
L5: 2.8x
L6+: 3.0x

In 1.5, Levels higher than 6 result in more huge gold stars dropping. Also specific to 1.5: Higher hyper levels increase the length of a hyper.

Regardless of mode, higher-level hypers do more damage, to the point where a level 10 hyper does something like 3x damage.
japtor

Post by japtor »

One more thing with laser, it sucks in the stars (regardless of what was used on the enemy) whereas with shot the stars fall straight down (or stay on the ground). So when I sweep around with shot to clear the screen I switch to laser for a split second now and then just to collect the falling stars.
Shalashaska

Post by Shalashaska »

Cagar wrote:
Giest118 wrote:... So, guys. What in the shit ARE the requirements to fight Hibachi/Inbachi? I know Inbachi requires silly shit like NMNB Everything, but it's a combination of that and several other things, right?
Inbachi: NMNB, All bee items, Rank 30 or more, 30k or more HITS on stage 5.
Pretty sure in that Inbachi clear that was posted, he didn't have 30k hits so I don't think that's part of the requirements.
Peace Through Violence
dinosaurjerk

Post by dinosaurjerk »

Does anyone know what the exact parameters are for getting that blast of blue small blue bullets on the 3rd midboss? I destroy the 4 guns plus extra bits, and one of the blue circle shooter things, then as it moves up I'm pretty sure I'm destroying everything on the top half of the ship consistently, but sometimes it goes back to the 1st pattern instead of squirting the blue crackerjacks everywhere ;-; Is it the order or how quickly you destroy the top half of the boat? I'm pretty sure I'm getting everything, there's like 2 or 3 bigger guns, 2 small guns way at the top, and a central bit that shoots pink and blue everywhere, plus a few extra destroyable bits iirc ???

I mean I can get both score extends either way, but I'm dreaming big, aiming for that 4.5 billion n00b clear like a real big boy...
RIP TEAM FORKS AND MY AMAZING 18TH PLACE SHMUP PLACING, BUT I'M LEAVING THE SIG IMAGE ANYWAY
oops my sig imagine got replaced with an itunes ad