RQ: What does trigger final stages in Sonic Wings 3

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
Kaiser

RQ: What does trigger final stages in Sonic Wings 3

Post by Kaiser »

Topic title explains itself. I'm curious what triggers Mars/Bermuda stages because it's quite crucial for my survival.
Zenodyne R - My 2nd Steam Shmup
Mortificator

Re: RQ: What does trigger final stages in Sonic Wings 3

Post by Mortificator »

According to the Sonic Wings wiki, if you've chosen more left-hand paths (by shooting-off the left wing of the checkered plane) you end up in Bermuda, and if you've chosen more right-hand paths you end up on Mars.
RegalSin wrote:You can't even drive across the country Naked anymore
Limbrooke

Post by Limbrooke »

Mortificator wrote:According to the Sonic Wings wiki, if you've chosen more left-hand paths (by shooting-off the left wing of the checkered plane) you end up in Bermuda, and if you've chosen more right-hand paths you end up on Mars.
After beating any iteration of the Stage 7, no matter which route you've taken, Stage 8 is either left being the ship graveyard and right being Mars. This was discussed in the high score topic too not long ago: http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.ph ... 51#p591551

I'm sure you're of the opinion Mars is the easier route although really, it's not hard to figure out after a couple tries.
'Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon.'
Kaiser

Re: RQ: What does trigger final stages in Sonic Wings 3

Post by Kaiser »

Mortificator wrote:According to the Sonic Wings wiki, if you've chosen more left-hand paths (by shooting-off the left wing of the checkered plane) you end up in Bermuda, and if you've chosen more right-hand paths you end up on Mars.
Wow amazing site, thanks for the link Mortificator, not only it will get use in SW3 mechanics I'm learning but also sonic wings limited which I plan to 1cc sometime in 2011 haha. Thanks a lot.
Zenodyne R - My 2nd Steam Shmup