RQ : use of the down-screen % w/ XII Stag ship in Trizeal ?

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
Hydeux

RQ : use of the down-screen % w/ XII Stag ship in Trizeal ?

Post by Hydeux »

Hi !
Haven't found it in other topics, even in the GREAT guide written by Herr Schatten (many thanx to him by the way !).

So, I wonder what's the use of that percentage which is down the screen when you play Trizeal with a XII Stag Ship. I've noticed it's going up as you keep your medal chain going, but I' haven't noticed anything else...and when you reach 100%, it just resets to zero...

Any help ? Thanx in advance !
clp

Re: RQ : use of the down-screen % w/ XII Stag ship in Trizeal ?

Post by clp »

it gives you a bomb didnt you notice?
Hydeux

Post by Hydeux »

:shock:
:oops:

(Thank you : it keeps amazing me how stupid I can be...)
clp

Post by clp »

Good luck with the xii ship theres a great deal more strategy with that ship it actually adds depth to the game .
Herr Schatten

Post by Herr Schatten »

clp wrote:Good luck with the xii ship theres a great deal more strategy with that ship it actually adds depth to the game .
Could you elaborate? I'd like to include the information in my ST, but, honestly, I don't have a clue how to use the XIIStag-ships.

Btw, I've just updated the guide with some additional information regarding the secrets (score secrets and bonus bombs).
clp

Post by clp »

well the jist of it is with the xii stags almost direct shot 1 it becomes more of a medalling game due to 1 getting points from keeping hi medals to accomadate the enemies you will miss due to less range and 2 the medals vary in how much they fill your percentage for another bomb highest value medals are 5% increase a pop . Bombs are therefore easier to earn and add to end of level bonus theres also the fact of dropping a bomb on a boss and being able to kill it a damn sight quicker using the side attack and shot together (auto spin button is defaulted to ). The world record for xii ship is higher than for reg ship also which should give evidence to its scoring capability .