GD: XBox 360 Shmup Achievements

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
trap15

Re: GD: XBox 360 Shmup Achievements

Post by trap15 »

Boohoo, I actually had to get good at games to get meaningless reputation points oh noooooo
@trap0xf | daifukkat.su/blog | scores | FIRE LANCER
<S.Yagawa> I like the challenge of "doing the impossible" with older hardware, and pushing it as far as it can go.
NeoStrayCat

Post by NeoStrayCat »

trap15 wrote:Boohoo, I actually had to get good at games to get meaningless reputation points oh noooooo
You really don't have to act like a total jerk about it to post this, some people like achs., some don't, deal with it! 8)
I've Come to Deliver Some Bad Luck!
SkylineR32

Post by SkylineR32 »

Actually, I thought the easiest by far was Otomedius G, followed by Under Defeat and then DoDonPachi Daioujou Black Label Extra. The only thing that made Otomedius G remotely difficult was having to grind away for the last Achievement on a game that was so crappy.
Touch Me, I'm Sick

Still Silvergunning after 12 years!
NeoStrayCat

Post by NeoStrayCat »

SkylineR32 wrote:Actually, I thought the easiest by far was Otomedius G, followed by Under Defeat and then DoDonPachi Daioujou Black Label Extra. The only thing that made Otomedius G remotely difficult was having to grind away for the last Achievement on a game that was so crappy.
Tell me about it (in a good way), Otomedius X was worse, easiest to get achievements as well, but also difficult was the stupid grinds in XP and Weapon Cards right at the end. >_>
I've Come to Deliver Some Bad Luck!
VixyNyan

Post by VixyNyan »

Early discovery of Bullet Soul Infinite Burst, thanks to a Japanese gamer. (reviewer?/early copy?)

Quick look through the list you can see the following:
- Normal Mode: Stage 1-2-3-4-5 Clear!
- Burst Mode: Stage 1-2-3-4-5 Clear!
- Musou Mode: Stage 1-2-3-4-5 Clear!
- Start Game with each character/ship. (Zenichi, Yun, Sadahaar & Loop)
- See the ending for each character/ship. (Zenichi, Yun, Sadahaar & Loop)
- Caravan Mode Clear!
- Caravan Mode No Miss Clear!
- Caravan Mode Retry!
- Caravan Mode High Score!
- Platinum Medal Stage 1-2-3-4-5
- 100 total medals collected (cumulative)
- 100,000 total ships(enemies) shot down (cumulative)

And more things to translate later.
Also, you get a 0G achievement once you collected all of them.
Rebecca Loveheart - Love & Snuggles~ <3
[ TrueAchievements | PSN Profile | Youtube | LiveStreaming ]
Giest118: SDOJ is great and the port will also be great.
moh: play games. they're fun.
yyr

Post by yyr »

So I fired up Shooting Love 200X for the first time tonight (late to the party, I know) and decided to look up the Achievements.

Annnnnnnd due to the fact that the chock-full-of-useful-information first post was at some point reduced to a handful of external links, and the fact that Elixir closed the site that most of these links pointed to, the vast majority of the information is gone (including what I wanted to look up).

Any chance that the post could be restored to what it once was, or that the info could once again be hosted here? I don't know of any other English source that encompasses all of it. Thanks!
http://www.yyrgames.com
I exclusively make arcade-style games. Now available for Steam and Xbox =)
Oniros

Post by Oniros »

yyr wrote:So I fired up Shooting Love 200X for the first time tonight (late to the party, I know) and decided to look up the Achievements.

Annnnnnnd due to the fact that the chock-full-of-useful-information first post was at some point reduced to a handful of external links, and the fact that Elixir closed the site that most of these links pointed to, the vast majority of the information is gone (including what I wanted to look up).

Any chance that the post could be restored to what it once was, or that the info could once again be hosted here? I don't know of any other English source that encompasses all of it. Thanks!
You'll probably have to ask Elixir directly to post achievement guides here. Otherwise, Xboxachievements.com is a good resource for some of these games, here's the translated achievement list for Shooting Love 200X.
Squire Grooktook wrote:
Captain wrote:The future of shmups is the past.
*Yagawa smiles with the teeth of a shark*

*cue Heavy Day*