GD: XBox 360 Shmup Achievements

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
Rebel Ninja

Post by Rebel Ninja »

Omega Five achievements

1. Cleared Stage 1
Clear Stage 1 in Single Player Arcade Mode.
10 points

2. Cleared Stage 2
Clear Stage 2 in Single Player Arcade Mode.
10 points

3. Cleared Stage 3
Clear Stage 3 in Single Player Arcade Mode.
10 points

4. Cleared Stage 4
Clear Stage 4 in Single Player Arcade Mode.
10 points

5. Ruby Master
Complete Single Player Arcade Mode without continues using Ruby.
25 points

6. Sensei Master
Complete Single Player Arcade Mode without continues using Sensei.
25 points

7. Tempest Master
Complete Single Player Arcade Mode without continues using Tempest.
25 points

8. "R.A.D." Master
Complete Single Player Arcade Mode without continues using R.A.D.
25 points

9. 30 Second Max. Bonus
Maintain the max. bonus for 30 seconds or more.
15 points

10. Don't Let Me Go
Hold onto an enemy for 10 seconds or longer with the anchor using Ruby.
15 points

11. Untouchable
Repel 20 or more enemy bullets using Tempest.
15 points

12. Incredible Restraint
Go 30 seconds without swinging Sensei's sword.
15 points
Rebel Ninja

Post by Rebel Ninja »

Galaga achievements

1. Stingray
Find the Stingray during battle!
25 points

2. Scorpion
Find the Scorpion during battle!
15 points

3. Dual Fighter
Form a Dual Fighter!
5 points

4. Enemy Fighter
Shoot down a red captured Fighter!
5 points

5. Perfect Bonus
Shoot down all enemies in a Challenging Stage!
15 points

6. Dragonfly
Find the Dragonfly during battle!
10 points

7. Mosquito
Find the Mosquito during battle!
20 points

8. Galboss
Find the Galboss during battle!
30 points

9. Blue Spaceship
Find the Blue Spaceship during battle!
30 points

10. Stage 10
Play up to Stage 10!
5 points

11. Stage 20
Play up to Stage 20!
10 points

12. Stage 30
Play up to Stage 30!
30 points
Rebel Ninja

Post by Rebel Ninja »

Galaga Legions achievements

1. Area 1 Clear
Cleared Area 1!
5 points

2. Area 2 Clear
Cleared Area 2!
5 points

3. Area 3 Clear
Cleared Area 3!
10 points

4. Area 4 Clear
Cleared Area 4!
10 points

5. Area 5 Clear
Cleared Area 5!
15 points

6. All Championship Areas Clear
Cleared all areas in Championship mode!
25 points

7. Adventure Area 2 Clear
Cleared Area 2 in Adventure mode!
10 points

8. Adventure Area 3 Clear
Cleared Area 3 in Adventure mode!
20 points

9. Adventure Area 4 Clear
Cleared Area 4 in Adventure mode!
30 points

10. All Adventure Areas Clear
Cleared all areas in Adventure mode!
50 points

11. Zero Deployments
Area cleared without deploying any satellites!
5 points

12. One Life Only
Area cleared without losing a single fighter!
15 points
nZero

Post by nZero »

Thanks for the achievement lists for the rest of the XBLA games! I'm gonna go back and rewrite a few of those as guides later (maybe I should change the thread title from GD to ST?) but I'll make sure to credit you for providing the lists :)

Oh and I do have a couple more sections to translate from that Death Smiles guide, but they're pretty much general strategies for getting the more skill-oriented achievements. I still need to write the rest of the stuff into the main post.

As an aside, does anyone know about what the chaining requirements for an A-rank in the rest of the Ikaruga stages are? I can only chain the first couple of levels, and I just don't have the desire to even try to learn any more.
antares

Post by antares »

nZero wrote: As an aside, does anyone know about what the chaining requirements for an A-rank in the rest of the Ikaruga stages are? I can only chain the first couple of levels, and I just don't have the desire to even try to learn any more.
Stage 1: 2 mill
2: 3 mill
3: 3.5 mill
4: 4 mill
5: 4 mill
WTB: Arkanoid II Revenge Of Doh PCB, Outzone PCB, Fixeight PCB
womble9

Post by womble9 »

Great guide there nZero 8) . As someone who's finally got round to picking up a NTSC-J 360 with a few shooters and who has no command of the language at all I'll no doubt be referring to this a fair bit :D
Elixir

Post by Elixir »

Space Invaders Extreme:

Combo Meal (10) Destroyed at least 21 invaders in a row.
First Taste of Victory (10) Won an online match for the first time.
Goliath Killer (10) Defeated the first Boss Invader.
Hero of Nagoya (25) Achieved 1 ROW using the Nagoya Attack technique.
Hot Streak (15) Triggered at least 4 rounds of Fever Time.
Lieutenant Rank A (10) Achieved Rank A at the end of a level.
Lone Wolf Victory (15) Completed the game in Arcade Mode.
Space Commander Rank S (25) Achieved Rank S 3 times.
Space Invader Veteran (20) Won 25 online matches in VS Mode.
Sure Shot (10) Defeated a wave of invaders without missing a shot.
Take That! (30) Defeated a Boss Invader without missing a shot.
Team Victory (20) Completed the game in Co-op Arcade mode.
I haven't actively browsed/used this forum in many years and it's no longer an accurate representation of me.

I have retired from genre-specific content creation after 13 years, but I'll always love this little genre in my own personal way.
Rebel Ninja

Post by Rebel Ninja »

The rest are strategies for the 500 crowns and 1 (2, 3) hundred million point achievements. I'll get to that later.
Are you still gonna be translating the guide for these?
Elixir

Post by Elixir »

As for the "power up at 500" achievement in DS MBL, it needs to be done exactly on 500. Might want to update the achievement list.
I haven't actively browsed/used this forum in many years and it's no longer an accurate representation of me.

I have retired from genre-specific content creation after 13 years, but I'll always love this little genre in my own personal way.
nZero

Post by nZero »

Elixir wrote:As for the "power up at 500" achievement in DS MBL, it needs to be done exactly on 500. Might want to update the achievement list.
Updated with new info for MBL, thanks.
Rebel Ninja wrote:Are you still gonna be translating the guide for these?
Maybe later, kind of lost interest in DS for a while, maybe I'll get it back now that MBL is available to download (nostalgia! :D)
Chiaroscuro

Post by Chiaroscuro »

Any news on which is the 100 pts secret achievement from Black Label?

And thanks for the amazing job!
TodayIsForgotten

Post by TodayIsForgotten »

I'm on an achievement kick and was wondering for RFA does the all-rounder have to be done by selecting a plane and starting the game. Then exiting and selecting another or can it be done at the continue screen. I've done this 2 rounds now and nothing.

edit* yes it has to be done by selecting the ship at the select screen and the exiting.
8 1/2

Post by 8 1/2 »

Chiaroscuro wrote:Any news on which is the 100 pts secret achievement from Black Label?

And thanks for the amazing job!
I've been trying to find this out too. For 100 I figure it's likely to be "1CC all rank 999 and do both EX stages."
FULL LOCK is BOMB
croikle

Post by croikle »

Taking a hint from Otomedius, "Watch the bathtub scene 573 times." :D
Elixir

Post by Elixir »

For the item achievement, you only have to get the items prior to the castle, and the achievement will pop up then and there. Rank 3 on train, volcano, forest, graveyard, port, then rank 2 on the marsh.

DJ Incompetent

Post by DJ Incompetent »

nZero on RFA wrote:The various mode clear and 1CC achievements can be done at any difficulty, including the practice difficulty where nothing fires at you. Except the Expert Mode where stuff still fires at you but you can credit feed that to your heart's content. Keep in mind that continuing on the last stage means you start the last stage over from the beginning.
If you turn Final Mission off in the options menu you can continue without restarting the stage.

broken achievements make me sad
fuse

Post by fuse »

Couple of notes re: the Triggerheart achievements: I can confirm that true endings require both a 1cc + the two Faintear encounters (L1 + L3), but they do not need default settings - you can set the game to easy / 5 lives / 7 bombs / 25m extends etc to do these. No Bomb Clear can definitely be done with continues. Also for the points achievements, you need to finish the game with these scores - i.e. if you score 100,000,000 then die and stick in an extra credit to finish the game, despite your high score still showing as above the threshold, the achievement will not unlock.
nZero

Post by nZero »

Since this seems to be getting asked a lot: Cave's blog, the achievement wiki and 2ch still have no info on Mega Black Label 100pts secret achievement. Be patient, someone will figure it out.
DJ Incompetent wrote:broken achievements make me sad
You must be sad a lot, seems like a good chunk of the challenging-seeming achievements have simple workarounds :(
fuse wrote:Couple of notes re: the Triggerheart achievements: I can confirm that true endings require both a 1cc + the two Faintear encounters (L1 + L3), but they do not need default settings - you can set the game to easy / 5 lives / 7 bombs / 25m extends etc to do these. No Bomb Clear can definitely be done with continues. Also for the points achievements, you need to finish the game with these scores - i.e. if you score 100,000,000 then die and stick in an extra credit to finish the game, despite your high score still showing as above the threshold, the achievement will not unlock.
I suspected Perfect Play was the only one that needed default settings, thanks for confirming that. Do you actually need to finish the game, or if you die and don't continue with a score over the threshold do you still get the achievement?
WarBovine

Post by WarBovine »

Either winning or not continuing counts as finishing the game. As long as you have the required score you should net the achievement. God knows, I've seen that game over screen often enough.

I probably should have noticed the default settings part, considering the only way I got the true ending was max bombs + lives + extends on easy. :oops:

And since it can't be said enough, awesome guide nZero. I'd be pretty clueless in Death Smiles without it.
Kiken

Post by Kiken »

nZero wrote:
fuse wrote:Couple of notes re: the Triggerheart achievements: I can confirm that true endings require both a 1cc + the two Faintear encounters (L1 + L3), but they do not need default settings - you can set the game to easy / 5 lives / 7 bombs / 25m extends etc to do these. No Bomb Clear can definitely be done with continues. Also for the points achievements, you need to finish the game with these scores - i.e. if you score 100,000,000 then die and stick in an extra credit to finish the game, despite your high score still showing as above the threshold, the achievement will not unlock.
I suspected Perfect Play was the only one that needed default settings, thanks for confirming that. Do you actually need to finish the game, or if you die and don't continue with a score over the threshold do you still get the achievement?
Actually, you can even adjust settings for the Perfect Play achievement. The requirements for the achievement are simply a No Miss run at Normal or Hard difficulty triggering all boss forms and both of Faintear's appearances. You can mess with the number of starting lives (kinda makes sense to turn these off if you're just going for the achievement), extends (again, no reason to have them on outside of score), and the number of starting bombs (go ahead and start with 7 if you're having trouble).

Edit: nZero, it is possible to get the Diplomat achievement in Aegis Wing in single player on Stage 2 (the stage has no boss).
nZero

Post by nZero »

Kiken wrote:Actually, you can even adjust settings for the Perfect Play achievement. The requirements for the achievement are simply a No Miss run at Normal or Hard difficulty triggering all boss forms and both of Faintear's appearances. You can mess with the number of starting lives (kinda makes sense to turn these off if you're just going for the achievement), extends (again, no reason to have them on outside of score), and the number of starting bombs (go ahead and start with 7 if you're having trouble).
Makes sense. All right, I'll update the guide. In regards to the Normal/True Ending achievements, I could have sworn I got the Normal Ending when I played with non-default extend settings, though. I'll have to experiment sometime I guess.
Kiken wrote:Edit: nZero, it is possible to get the Diplomat achievement in Aegis Wing in single player on Stage 2 (the stage has no boss).
Phew... you're right of course, but that's a long stage, with a lot of those enemies that follow you... you'd really be earning that achievement in single player, huh :P
Damocles

Post by Damocles »

Slight edit to:
究めたエンジェル (80)
Clear Death Smiles Ver 1.1. Contrary to the achievement description, continuing is not allowed
I continued while fighting Tyranosatan and it still popped.
Rebel Ninja

Post by Rebel Ninja »

Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete Shimatta achievements

六華撃破 アーケードモードで桜の古郷をクリアする。 20
天狐/空狐撃破 アーケードモードで冥界入口をクリアする。 20
舞蒼扇撃破 アーケードモードで空中庭園をクリアする。 20
婆娑婆娑撃破 アーケードモードで南国寺院をクリアする。 20
阿含陀羅撃破 アーケードモードでカラクリ城をクリアする。 20
大禍撃破 アーケードモードで真・最終決戦をクリアする。 30
大神鴉:戒撃破 アーケードモードで最終決戦をクリアする。 20
強化六華撃破 アーケードモードで桜の古郷ミッションをクリアする。 20
強化天狐/空狐撃破 アーケードモードで冥界入口ミッションをクリアする。 20
強化舞蒼扇撃破 アーケードモードで空中庭園ミッションをクリアする。 20
強化婆娑婆娑撃破 アーケードモードで南国寺院ミッションをクリアする。 20
強化阿含陀羅撃破 アーケードモードでカラクリ城ミッションをクリアする。 20
大神鴉撃破 アーケードモードでオリジナルミッションをクリアする。 30
アーケードモードクリア(まもる) アーケードモードをまもるでクリアする(1クレジット、☆3以上の難易度)。 40
アーケードモードクリア(マユノ) アーケードモードをマユノでクリアする(1クレジット、☆3以上の難易度)。 40
アーケードモードクリア(キンヤ) アーケードモードをキンヤでクリアする(1クレジット、☆3以上の難易度)。 40
アーケードモードクリア(ベニ子) アーケードモードをベニ子でクリアする(1クレジット、☆3以上の難易度)。 40
アーケードモードクリア(ふるる) アーケードモードをふるるでクリアする(1クレジット、☆3以上の難易度)。 40
涅槃寂静 アーケードモードを難易度☆5でクリアする(1クレジット、キャラは任意)。 50
免許皆伝 アーケードモードをノーミスでクリアする(1クレジット、キャラは任意。☆3以上の難易度)。 60
魂葬神出現 アーケードモードでタイムアップになる。 10
冥界へようこそ! メニュー画面に入る。 5
ランクイン! ネームエントリーをする。 10
一攫千金 コンボを1000以上繋げる。 30
冥界百万石 金平糖を100万個取る(ストーリー、アーケード両方の累積)。 25
丑の刻参り 敵呪いを108回以上する(ストーリー、アーケード両方の累積)。 25
煩悩退散 自機呪いを108回以上する(ストーリー、アーケード両方の累積)。 25
ギャラリー完成 ギャラリーのイラストを全て収集する。 50

秘密の実績

QUICK GOOGLE TRANSLATION

China defeated 6 アーケードモードで桜の古郷をクリアする。 Clear the古郷cherry in arcade mode. 20

天狐/空狐撃破 Sky fox / fox sky defeat アーケードモードで冥界入口をクリアする。 Permanent dream state to clear the entrance to arcade mode. 20

舞蒼扇撃破 Defeated Aoi fan dance アーケードモードで空中庭園をクリアする。 Clear the air in the garden arcade mode. 20

婆娑婆娑撃破婆娑defeat free world アーケードモードで南国寺院をクリアする。 To clear the temple in the southern arcade mode. 20

阿含陀羅撃破 Luo defeated Ali含陀 アーケードモードでカラクリ城をクリアする。 Clear the castle KARAKURI in arcade mode. 20

大禍撃破 Major defeat evil アーケードモードで真・最終決戦をクリアする。 True to clear the final decisive battle in Arcade mode. 30

大神鴉:戒撃破鴉Okami:戒defeat アーケードモードで最終決戦をクリアする。 Clear the final decisive battle in Arcade mode. 20

強化六華撃破 6 defeated China strengthening アーケードモードで桜の古郷ミッションをクリアする。 To古郷cherry mission in arcade mode. 20

強化天狐/空狐撃破 Fox strengthen heaven / sky fox defeat アーケードモードで冥界入口ミッションをクリアする。 Entrance mission to clear a permanent dream state in arcade mode. 20

強化舞蒼扇撃破 Mai Aoi fan defeat strengthen アーケードモードで空中庭園ミッションをクリアする。 Clear the Mission Gardens in arcade mode. 20

強化婆娑婆娑撃破婆娑strengthen free world defeat アーケードモードで南国寺院ミッションをクリアする。 Mission in the southern temple to arcade mode. 20

強化阿含陀羅撃破 Ali defeated含陀enhanced Na アーケードモードでカラクリ城ミッションをクリアする。 Clear the castle KARAKURI mission in arcade mode. 20

大神鴉撃破 Okami defeated鴉 アーケードモードでオリジナルミッションをクリアする。 Clear the original mission in arcade mode. 30

アーケードモードクリア(まもる) AKEDOMODOKURIA (guard) アーケードモードをまもるでクリアする(1クレジット、☆3以上の難易度)。 Clear arcade mode on guard (1 credit, ☆ 3 or more difficult). 40

アーケードモードクリア(マユノ) AKEDOMODOKURIA (MAYUNO) アーケードモードをマユノでクリアする(1クレジット、☆3以上の難易度)。 Clear arcade mode with MAYUNO (1 credit, ☆ 3 or more difficult). 40

アーケードモードクリア(キンヤ) AKEDOMODOKURIA (KINYA) アーケードモードをキンヤでクリアする(1クレジット、☆3以上の難易度)。 Clear arcade mode with KINYA (1 credit, ☆ 3 or more difficult). 40

アーケードモードクリア(ベニ子) AKEDOMODOKURIA (child Beni) アーケードモードをベニ子でクリアする(1クレジット、☆3以上の難易度)。 Clear arcade mode on child Beni (1 credit, ☆ 3 or more difficult). 40

アーケードモードクリア(ふるる) AKEDOMODOKURIA (FURURU) アーケードモードをふるるでクリアする(1クレジット、☆3以上の難易度)。 Clear arcade mode with FURURU (1 credit, ☆ 3 or more difficult). 40

涅槃寂静寂静Nirvana アーケードモードを難易度☆5でクリアする(1クレジット、キャラは任意)。 ☆ 5 Difficulty Clear Arcade mode (1 credit, the character is optional). 50

免許皆伝免許皆伝 アーケードモードをノーミスでクリアする(1クレジット、キャラは任意。☆3以上の難易度)。 Clear arcade mode with no mistakes (1 credit, the arbitrary character. ☆ 3 or more difficult). 60

魂葬神出現 Emergence of soul burial God アーケードモードでタイムアップになる。 Time up in the arcade mode. 10

冥界へようこそ! Welcome to a permanent dream state! メニュー画面に入る。 Enter the menu screen. 5

ランクイン! List! ネームエントリーをする。 Entries to the name. 10

一攫千金一攫千金 コンボを1000以上繋げる。 Connect a 1000 combo. 30

冥界百万石 Stone million permanent dream state 金平糖を100万個取る(ストーリー、アーケード両方の累積)。 To take金平糖100 million (Story, Arcade and cumulative). 25

丑の刻参り丑NO刻参RI 敵呪いを108回以上する(ストーリー、アーケード両方の累積)。 Curse the enemy more than 108 times (Story, Arcade and cumulative). 25

煩悩退散 Lost worldly desires 自機呪いを108回以上する(ストーリー、アーケード両方の累積)。 A self-curse more than 108 times (Story, Arcade and cumulative). 25

ギャラリー完成 Gallery completed ギャラリーのイラストを全て収集する。 All the illustrations in the gallery to collect. 50

SECRET

nZero

Post by nZero »

Thanks for the list. I'll probably clean up the machine translation later. To be honest I don't have much interest in the game and don't plan on buying the 360 port-- I hated the way it played and controlled when I tried it at the game center.
Elixir

Post by Elixir »

There is one, for 100 gamerscore. We'll know more soon.
Here:

"Bloody Jitterbug has been defeated."

真の強者
ブラッディージルバを倒しました。
EOJ wrote:-Play all 6 stages in rank 999
-Go through the ice palace and canyon before the castle
-Defeat Jitterbug
-You have to make it up to Tyrannosatan without dying (so you have to NO MISS from the start of the game to Tyrannosatan).
-You can't continue (obviously), you can't play 2 players, and you can't modify any of the default game settings.
Credits to myself for discovering it and to EOJ for the description from the latest Famitsu mag.

nZero

Post by nZero »

According to the achievement wiki, you're still ok for the TLB and the achievement if you only lose a half-bar of life, and even if you continue once Tyrannosatan appears. Small consolation.

I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you.

Kiken

Post by Kiken »

nZero wrote:レーザースペシャリスト (30)

プラズマ職人 (30)

プロトンの魔術師 (30)
The other weapon achievements, same requirements as above. Pick up the desired weapon powerup from the FIRST POWERUP CARRIER in Level 1. NEVER pick up any other color powerups. If you continue, DO NOT FIRE until you have picked up the correct powerup. This massively sucks with the Proton Laser
I wanted to clear something up about these single weapon achievements. The only thing that the game is keeping track of is which colour weapon jewels you're collecting. If you continue, you can kill as much as you like with the default vulcan, but every weapon jewel you collect must correspond to whichever achievement you were pursuing.

Basically, you could collect the very first power-up from the item carrier as say, Blue, then suicide 3 times (making sure not to collect anything each time).. continue, and collect the P icon to gain max power vulcan. Proceed through the game without collecting any other weapon jewels and you'd still unlock the Laser Specialist Achievement.

What I have to wonder is, whether or not you can unlock the plasma achievements using either of the bonus ships since they only have one purple shot type. I guess I'll try to play through with the fairie and see what happens.

BTW, shouldn't this thread be stickied?
nZero

Post by nZero »

Hmm, I must have accidentally collected something I shouldn't have on one run then. Maybe a powerup being overlapped by another one? Looks like the achievement wiki agrees with you, I'll adjust the description.

Can you get any of the weapon achievements with the DLC ships? :o
Kiken wrote:BTW, shouldn't this thread be stickied?
It's not visible enough from the index thread? Besides, I don't want to glorify achievement hunting that much. I started this thread to keep the game threads in shmups chat from filling up with such nonsense (I don't think it worked, though) :?
nZero

Post by nZero »

Putting Mamoru-kun here so I can just copy it into the thread and rewrite the requirements after the game comes out.
  • 六華撃破 (20)
    Clear the Cherry Blossom Village Stage in Arcade Mode
  • 天狐/空狐撃破 (20)
    Clear the Gates of Hell Stage in Arcade Mode
  • 舞蒼扇撃破 (20)
    Clear the Sky Castle Stage in Arcade Mode
  • 婆娑婆娑撃破 (20)
    Clear the Yoshikuni Temple Stage in Arcade Mode
  • 阿含陀羅撃破 (20)
    Clear the Karakuri Castle Stage in Arcade Mode
  • 大神鴉:戒撃破 (20)
    Clear the Final Battle in Arcade Mode
  • 大禍撃破 (30)
    Clear the True Final Battle in Arcade Mode
  • 強化六華撃破 (20)
    Clear the Cherry Blossom Village Mission in Arcade Mode
  • 強化天狐/空狐撃破 (20)
    Clear the Gates of Hell Mission in Arcade Mode
  • 強化舞蒼扇撃破 (20)
    Clear the Sky Castle Mission in Arcade Mode
  • 強化婆娑婆娑撃破 (20)
    Clear the Yoshikuni Temple Mission in Arcade Mode
  • 強化阿含陀羅撃破 (20)
    Clear the Karakuri Castle Mission in Arcade Mode
  • 大神鴉撃破 (30)
    Clear the Original Mission in Arcade Mode
  • アーケードモードクリア(まもる) (40)
    1CC Arcade Mode with Mamoru at ☆3 or higher difficulty
  • アーケードモードクリア(マユノ) (40)
    1CC Arcade Mode with Mayuno at ☆3 or higher difficulty
  • アーケードモードクリア(キンヤ) (40)
    1CC Arcade Mode with Kinya at ☆3 or higher difficulty
  • アーケードモードクリア(ベニ子) (40)
    1CC Arcade Mode with Beniko at ☆3 or higher difficulty
  • アーケードモードクリア(ふるる) (40)
    1CC Arcade Mode with Fururu at ☆3 or higher difficulty
  • 涅槃寂静 (50)
    1CC Arcade Mode with any character at ☆5 difficulty
  • 免許皆伝 (60)
    No-miss clear Arcade Mode with any character at ☆3 or higher difficulty
  • 魂葬神出現 (10)
    Run out of time in Arcade Mode
  • 冥界へようこそ! (5)
    Enter the menu screen
  • ランクイン! (10)
    Enter your name on the high score ranking
  • 一攫千金 (30)
    Make a combo of 1000 or over
  • 冥界百万石 (25)
    In Story Mode/Arcade Mode, collect a cumulative 1 million colored stars
  • 丑の刻参り (25)
    In Story Mode/Arcade Mode, curse the enemy over 108 times
  • 煩悩退散 (25)
    In Story Mode/Arcade Mode, curse yourself over 108 times
  • ギャラリー完成 (50)
    Unlock all of the pictures in the Gallery
Plus the secret achievements
Taylor

Re: GD: XBox 360 Shmup Achievements

Post by Taylor »

nZero wrote: Death Smiles
デイオール四姉妹 (100)
Clear the game with every character
I have the clear and 1cc achievement for each character... still haven't got this.

Edit: Cave-stg thread says do it with Rosa again. Fine, here I go.

Edit 2: Okay, that works.