RQ: Elemental Master - 6th Level Boss???

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
soulp97

RQ: Elemental Master - 6th Level Boss???

Post by soulp97 »

Can anyone tell me how to be the boss of level 6 in the Megadrive/Genesis game Elemental Master???

I know this is an old game and many of you may not have played it for a while. It's one of my current favorites except for the boss of the 6th Stage. It's the girl who turns into a scorpion. I can not find her weak spot. I can sit there, dodging her attacks for days and not land a single hit against her. I've tried all of the weapons and nothing seems to work.

Thanks in Advance,
Jon Z.
Rob

Post by Rob »

I think after you beat level 5 you get the ability to charge up some white beam. You have to use that. It might be the default shot charged.
soulp97

Post by soulp97 »

Rob, you have the rights to my first born daughter.

I really should have read those animated sequences more carefully.

Thanks!,
Jon Z.
captain ahar

Post by captain ahar »

this game is awesome. i just wish my controller wasn't broken. i have to pound on the A button to shoot back.
I have no sig whatsoever.
toaplan_shmupfan

Re: RQ: Elemental Master - 6th Level Boss???

Post by toaplan_shmupfan »

Yes, after beating the stage 5 dragon boss, the double laser shot can be charged to a big white beam. That beam takes out the boss really quick (on Normal, at least) and that white beam is also needed for the very next stage boss rush (can be used on more than one boss) and also the final boss.