SD: Airrade -AIR- secret bonuses

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
Twiddle

SD: Airrade -AIR- secret bonuses

Post by Twiddle »

The multitude of extra enemy waves that are unlocked in the standard fashion will not be counted here.

Stage 2-A:

-After you rise to the atmosphere, get rid of the three green and three blue frogs (take care of the blue ones first, as they have five times the key durability). A red frog will appear. Kill it in ten seconds with your Shot, and an Extend will appear. The Extend will be replaced by a heart if you take more than ten seconds or have more than three or four hearts.

Stage 3:

-During the water bucket area, a wave of puppies coming from the left will appear. Kill them before they advance to the second third of the screen and a wave of 30 puppies will appear from behind.
-Air Dash the crossing red beetle wave to get a combo upwards of 100+. If you time it juuuust right, you might get a much higher combo.

Stage 4-A:

-Kill the gold frog with your Shot to earn an Extend.
-Kill the silver frog with your Shot to earn a heart.
-You can earn around 300-600 million in this stage alone, depending on how and when you execute the Shot Impact + Air Dash combos.

Stage X-A:

-Kill some of the red beetles that appear before the two circular fish stick waves to have a third wave spawn on top of those. This is the only way to earn a heart without an Air Dash in this stage.

Stage 6:

-Some of the enemy waves can be sequentially comboed just as they appear, but I know of no consistent way to do this.
so long and tanks for all the spacefish
unban shw
<Megalixir> now that i know garegga is faggot central i can disregard it entirely
<Megalixir> i'm stuck in a hobby with gays