GD: Mushihimesama Arrange mode - Scoring System

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
hd2dj07

GD: Mushihimesama Arrange mode - Scoring System

Post by hd2dj07 »

http://hd2dj07.innori.com/67

Sorry, It's Korean T.T
My English is so far natively [....]
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

IIRC the scoring (and most everything else) in Arrange mode is pretty much the same as Maniac mode, save for the extra options and auto-bomb. If someone could translate what's on that page, though, there might be something useful to contribute to this discussion.
EOJ

Post by EOJ »

It really isn't the same actually. There's no tapping A or C involved so the whole 'counter skyrocket' element is not there. You just have to hold A very close to enemies (preferably on the very top of the screen) to get the counter to go up fast in Arrange. You also have more time in between enemies before the counter starts to fall.
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Ah, wasn't aware...if that's the case, though, then it'd seem you pretty much condensed all the strategy there is for this mode into your post, heh heh.
EOJ

Post by EOJ »

Well I guess you do need to do some A or C tapping in some spots to keep your chain going, much like Dodonpachi. Arrange mode is really just a Dodonpachi playing mode with a Mushi counter system (instead of the 'hit' system of DDP).
hd2dj07

Post by hd2dj07 »

3stage for 2billion score is very tired T.T
midterm and outpoint of stage is very comfortable.
but entrypoint is very tired.

enemy's bullet is so beautiful [........................]
OTL

need to try harder more.....
Hydeux

Re: GD: Mushihimesama Arrange mode - Scoring System

Post by Hydeux »

Just beginning on that Arrange mode (and actually on Mushihimesama !), did I get this right :

- the patterns are the same than in Maniac Mode, there is a TLB after the 5th boss
- the counter gets up if your shot touches an ennemi, even more with A shot, even more if you're up the screen
- if your shot doesn't touch anything, the counter goes down quite fast
- higher the counter, higher the score (a multiplier ?)
- extend at 20 and 100 millions
- to get the extra life in stage 3, you have to destroy all six parts around the core, and then the core
- better to use W-shot in stages (to keep the chain going) and S-shot on bosses (to kill them faster)
Is that all correct ?

And a few more questions :
- is there something special to do on bosses to score on them ?
- MMM wrote :
the final boss went about as well I could hope. Haven't tried out the bomb trick to get half of the final pattern to appear off the screen though, so perhaps I could beat the game with another life or 2 in stock.
What is that trick ?

Thanx for reading this, and for your answers !