That's right...Pro-Wrestling fans..keyed my car.

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
MadSteelDarkness

Post by MadSteelDarkness »

landshark wrote:
Specineff wrote: My "Sorry, no habla english" has helped me in some uncomfortable situations here and there. :wink:
Ahahha. I did that to a telemarketer a couple of months ago. Every question was answered with "?Que?" I was at work and my buddy across the aisle from me was dying laughing. It was the 1st telemarketer I've ever gotten to hang up on me.

Just gotta make sure they aren't bilingual enough to rattle back something like "pinche joto" (that's probably spelled way wrong) at you.
That may work elsewhere, but I don't know that it would in Texas. I suppose one could always feign madness. If someone gives you static, just yell, "You guys are just BEGGING to face the moose!!!"
captain ahar

Post by captain ahar »

another thing you can do with telemarketers. get them to laugh at you so you can get mad at them.

for a while, when a telemarketer would call, i would introduce myself as "Humperdinck Fangboner." nobody took the bait, but it was a larf.
I have no sig whatsoever.
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Minzoku wrote:I do admit it's more satisfying being able to take people like that down a peg [not that I have, being... you know... female]...
What's that got to do with it? Think about it: a guy hits another guy, and he's hauled off and charged with assault. A gal smacks a guy around with whatever blunt object she happens to be carrying, kicks him in the jewels, scratches his eyes out, and screams bloody murder the whole time...and the guy gets hauled off and charged with harassment, since he must have done something to deserve what he got! ;)
Super Mega C

Post by Super Mega C »

I actually didn't think hollywood movie rednecks like that even existed anymore. And I live in BFE Tennessee! Yeah, I probably would have said something back too.
Button masher extrordinaire
"and on the eighth day, he stopped resting"
Stormowl

Post by Stormowl »

the gym where i work out has its fair share of Baboon's like Dante mentioned. most of them are easy to deal with until you add some girls into the mix. it's amazing how some guys' behavior changes once a pretty face enters the room.

i find it's best to ignore guys like dante mentioned and let it slide, since they travel in packs and really have no respect for "rules of engagement" in terms of 1-on-1 fights.
TWITCHDOCTOR

Post by TWITCHDOCTOR »

MadSteelDarkness wrote:
landshark wrote:
Specineff wrote: My "Sorry, no habla english" has helped me in some uncomfortable situations here and there. :wink:
Ahahha. I did that to a telemarketer a couple of months ago. Every question was answered with "?Que?" I was at work and my buddy across the aisle from me was dying laughing. It was the 1st telemarketer I've ever gotten to hang up on me.

Just gotta make sure they aren't bilingual enough to rattle back something like "pinche joto" (that's probably spelled way wrong) at you.
That may work elsewhere, but I don't know that it would in Texas. I suppose one could always feign madness. If someone gives you static, just yell, "You guys are just BEGGING to face the moose!!!"

Nope, I seriously doubt that would work in Texas either. I live in South Texas, and I'm surprised that the telemarketers can evem speak english!!! :shock:
DantesInferno

Post by DantesInferno »

TWITCHDOCTOR wrote:As long as there is an eye-witness...take those fuckers to court. Those types are usually always in trouble, and fear ANY judge. Chances are their already on probation for something to boot!
Funny you should say that, I got a call at work and they aprehended the dude driving the "getaway car"..from the way it sounded, he ratted the others out. The one who did most of the key-ing was wanted for two other counts of vandalism.

The super downside is once I got my black car in the light..they scratched the holy hell out of it. They got the hood and spoiler, and made sure to make some swirlies on my gas cover..and of course, the rear view mirrors too. At least now I know who will paying for it.
TWITCHDOCTOR

Post by TWITCHDOCTOR »

Hey, while you're at it, get a new cool carbon fiber hood, along with a matching rear carbon fiber spoiler. (UPGRADE!!!) Yea, power up Tokyo Extreme style man!
Its cool that they'll be paying for their fuck up...at least this time. I get a weird hunch that these dudes will never learn though...
Minzoku

Post by Minzoku »

BulletMagnet wrote:
Minzoku wrote:I do admit it's more satisfying being able to take people like that down a peg [not that I have, being... you know... female]...
What's that got to do with it? Think about it: a guy hits another guy, and he's hauled off and charged with assault. A gal smacks a guy around with whatever blunt object she happens to be carrying, kicks him in the jewels, scratches his eyes out, and screams bloody murder the whole time...and the guy gets hauled off and charged with harassment, since he must have done something to deserve what he got! ;)
I dunno, that's quite a double standard :? and it's something I'm currently dealing with at work :evil: ["asshole and proud of it" co-worker]
DantesInferno wrote:Funny you should say that, I got a call at work and they aprehended the dude driving the "getaway car"..from the way it sounded, he ratted the others out. The one who did most of the key-ing was wanted for two other counts of vandalism.

The super downside is once I got my black car in the light..they scratched the holy hell out of it. They got the hood and spoiler, and made sure to make some swirlies on my gas cover..and of course, the rear view mirrors too. At least now I know who will paying for it.
Awesome, justice :)
"This is not an alien life form! He is an experimental government aircraft!"
Dylan1CC

Post by Dylan1CC »

Major props to that lady for getting the troglodites' liscence plate #s down. Redneck trailer trash idiots. We need another Andy Kaufmann to make fun of all the wrestlers.
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Minzoku wrote:I dunno, that's quite a double standard :? and it's something I'm currently dealing with at work :evil: ["asshole and proud of it" co-worker]
I guess it depends partially on where you are, but by and large gals tend to get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to harassment type cases, if they come forward with them...it's not the same thing, but one parallel I could think of is that if a gal gets drunk and bunks with a guy, she can charge him with rape afterwards, and win...

Back on topic, glad to hear that these guys will have to pay for what they did.
landshark

Post by landshark »

Dylan1CC wrote:Major props to that lady for getting the troglodites' liscence plate #s down. Redneck trailer trash idiots. We need another Andy Kaufmann to make fun of all the wrestlers.
Definitely. That lady saved you alot of $. Hope the assholes get what's coming to them.