Facebook Apolobucks

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
BryanM

Facebook Apolobucks

Post by BryanM »

I guess 7 to ~40 bucks is realistic to expect.

So, are you taking the deal? Ignoring it? Declining it, to roll the dice on hoping to get a better payout from a court ruling sometime in the dark uncertain future?

I'm leaning to letting the Zook buy me a taco, but perhaps someone has a deeper insight on how to put better screws to the zook.
BIL

Re: Facebook Apolobucks

Post by BIL »

Bryan I am horrified 2 say I never had Facebook 3; A regret I feel all the more keenly, because if I did, maybe they would not be cancelling RED TABLE TALK in which Will Smiffs wife, daughter, and mother-in-law share their masturbation stories! Image
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

Luckily for you, bribes are only for those in the imperial core. Not the schmucks living in a tertiary accessory core. You'll just have to learn to live with your pathetic.... healthcare.. and clean water.....

Don't want none of that. I'll be taking my five bucks, thank you very much.

Jada is a pretty horrifying human being all around. She helps me reaffirm my decision to never go outside. Or to never get out of my bed. Shit, just opening my eyes invites all kinds of trouble.

I really envy those other universes that are cool and good. Even the cool and bad ones, where people get eaten by sea monsters all the time and stuff.
BIL

Post by BIL »

AFAIK, Crumpets are getting in on the action too :cool: Think of the FOUSANDS in Zuck's loose pocket change that may be paid out :shock: Even our grotesque geckoman protagonist must be thrilled - now his sofa's crevices will be marginally freer of shiny detritus!
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

oof, that looks pretty slim. The payments are based per month of violation, and it goes back around 14 years or something. So 1 month is worth 1/168th a share, or about 0.04 to 4 bucks on the most extreme possible outcomes.
drauch

Post by drauch »

I very begrudgingly still have an FB. Sole reason is dedicated to niche groups I can't really interact with elsewhere (action paperbacks/weird asia movies/other crap). Even those I have to filter through shit daily, blocking old men that just post random pictures constantly. It's such a disastrous place for really anything worthy of existence.
BIL wrote: "Small sack, LOTS OF CUM" - Nikola Tesla
To Far Away Times

Post by To Far Away Times »

Facebook sucks. Extended family members ask for a friend invite, and then their posts consist of openly racist drivel (N bombs, anti immigrant rhetoric, and Brietbart race statistics) and pictures of them posing with guns.

Then they post that shit on my fucking page and of course they are going to get a talking down to.

I am so proud to be nothing like them.
Sumez

Post by Sumez »

To Far Away Times wrote:Facebook sucks. Extended family members ask for a friend invite, and then their posts consist of openly racist drivel (N bombs, anti immigrant rhetoric, and Brietbart race statistics) and pictures of them posing with guns.
I could be talking out of my ass here, but to me that sounds like a problem with your extended family, rather than with Facebook :P
Air Master Burst

Post by Air Master Burst »

Sumez wrote:
To Far Away Times wrote:Facebook sucks. Extended family members ask for a friend invite, and then their posts consist of openly racist drivel (N bombs, anti immigrant rhetoric, and Brietbart race statistics) and pictures of them posing with guns.
I could be talking out of my ass here, but to me that sounds like a problem with your extended family, rather than with Facebook :P
I really wouldn't be so quick to defend them on this one.
King's Field IV is the best Souls game.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

There's a reason why these people aren't an integrated part of your everyday lives.

And nobody chooses family. Life is the biggest gacha of them all.