ATTN: Dylan1cc

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
LoneSage

ATTN: Dylan1cc

Post by LoneSage »

http://www.petitiononline.com/kosh1/petition.html

Check the petition, there's already like 500 signatures.

You know what to do. Don't make me create a faction :twisted:
Dylan1CC

Post by Dylan1CC »

haha Um..wow. You better have a bigger faction than that, dude. Even then, the new nick stays. :)
LoneSage

Post by LoneSage »

looks like the people have spoken..thy name stays, for now.

sorry, I was incredibly bored during computer class :oops:
Dylan1CC

Post by Dylan1CC »

Haha. Actually when you first said "500 sigs already" I was like "Whoa, sweet!" But then I saw the petition and was like "Ohhh...heh heh. Why did I think 500 people would sign to get my old username back? *ahem*"

Anyways, if ya wanna do the "name of Kosh" itself a favor, then try watching some Babylon 5 if ya have never seen it. Darn good sci fi.

Computer class, huh? You in college or high school, Sage?
LoneSage

Post by LoneSage »

Dylan1CC wrote: You in college or high school, Sage?
11th grade high school, w00t.

Never seen Babylon 5; didn't it get canceled? What's the main story? Everytime I tried to watch an episode I got lost in all the characters.
Ghegs

Post by Ghegs »

Babylon 5 didn't get cancelled, the story was designed as a 5-year arc and it was shown in full. It ended.

But yeah, it's a hard show to get into if you haven't seen it from the start. Even the pilot episode has stuff that isn't fully explained until Season 3.

I loves my complete Babylon 5 DVD collection.
No matter how good a game is, somebody will always hate it. No matter how bad a game is, somebody will always love it.

My videos
Dylan1CC

Post by Dylan1CC »

11th grade huh? That's actually when I happened upon Babylon 5. I came into the end of the 3rd season, major 2 two parter that wrapped some stories up while explaining things. So I was able to hit it running without being too confused. It was when John went to Z'Ha'Dum, that episode blew my mind and I was hooked from there on out. But yeah, it's better to start from the beginning, just gotta be patient with it.