weirdest dreams you had about video games?

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
KimagureMachibuse

weirdest dreams you had about video games?

Post by KimagureMachibuse »

What are some weird dreams you had about games? Ive had quite a few but i will start with 2 i find to remember the most

I had a dream were I was playing the Japanese version of Dynamite Headdy but with the european mega drive versions label on it. i was playing it on the PS1 Console that had a Cartridge port on the top of it for some reason but that was only the start all of a sudden the console was starting to burn and i was really upset because the cartridge pcb of Dyamite Headdy also got fried of not much else i rember besides that.

And the Second Strange Dream i had was with the Nemo Arcade game by capcom it was like the actual arcade game however it looked very different and also had additional stages but these stages were different than the actual cut levels in the game those levels being the Goat car level and Long Stairs level in it all i remember was that it was quite strange looking and more resembled a mixture of the 1905 comic strip
and the 1989 TMS Film

I would like to hear what you think of these 2 Strange game themed dreams of mine
Bloodreign

Re: weirdest dreams you had about video games?

Post by Bloodreign »

Mostly just game hunt dreams, and finding a copy of the non-existent Eliminate Down 2, which we know does not exist. In the dream I found it cart only, for dirt cheap. I've had game hunt dreams about games, game hunt that same day, and find games I dreamt about, like finding an SNES World Heroes 2 at a game shop, after dreaming about finding it, amongst a few real games that do exist.
Specineff

Post by Specineff »

I've had dreams that start in a game and move to a different thing, such as playing a full-body VR version of Aliens: Fireteam Elite, where we were waiting with our weapons ready for some chest-bursters to come out of a small tunnel at the base of a wall, only for some lovely and friendly pet rats to walk out of there, eager and ready to play with us.

I also remember dreaming about Square releasing an apology version of FF13 with a note from the directors and producers on the back, saying they were sorry for making a game that wasn't up to the expectations of the fandom, to the point the improved version implemented FFX's Conditional Turn Battle system and allowed the player to control all party members instead of just one.
Don't hold grudges. GET EVEN.
xxx1993

Post by xxx1993 »

I often have weird dreams of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Metroid Fusion…