OSSC Pro should not be made in china

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
orange808

Re: OSSC Pro should not be made in china

Post by orange808 »

Made in Japan iz betterz fer 'Merica cuz reasonz. :mrgreen: Like ma X-Sync!
We apologise for the inconvenience
XSync-1

Post by XSync-1 »

orange808 wrote:Made in Japan iz betterz fer 'Merica cuz reasonz. :mrgreen: Like ma X-Sync!
Japan makes way better stuff than china, and they don’t need to enslave a bunch of people to do it for them either. The OSSC doesn’t have to be made in Japan or china, it could be made anywhere else. I and many others are more than willing to pay extra for one that is not made by a genocidal communist regime that hosts concentration camps.
drauch

Post by drauch »

XSync-1 wrote:
drauch wrote:Ban pls.
The truth about Uighur genocide being funded by Western businesses scares you.
Nah. Showing my emotions scares me. And tornadoes. And probably lightning, but maybe those are interchangeable since they come from the same stuff. Maybe i'm afraid of clouds. Also afraid of butthole cancer.
BIL wrote: "Small sack, LOTS OF CUM" - Nikola Tesla
orange808

Post by orange808 »

XSync-1 wrote:
orange808 wrote:Made in Japan iz betterz fer 'Merica cuz reasonz. :mrgreen: Like ma X-Sync!
Japan makes way better stuff than china, and they don’t need to enslave a bunch of people to do it for them either. The OSSC doesn’t have to be made in Japan or china, it could be made anywhere else. I and many others are more than willing to pay extra for one that is not made by a genocidal communist regime that hosts concentration camps.
comfort women
vivisection (homosapiens, no less)

Japan has a complicated history. Every nation does.

I just adore the cute juxtaposition of your handle and demanding video machines that are made in America.
Mortificator

Post by Mortificator »

ZellSF wrote:For people who don't read the hardware forum, this guy is either trolling or suffering from some sort of disorder. He doesn't listen to other people, so talking to him is pointless. Consider that before spending any time on trying to explain anything to him seriously, or telling him what he can actually do about the problems he (falsely) claims to care about.
I believe it was HP Hartley who wrote, "The hardware forum is a different country."
RegalSin wrote:You can't even drive across the country Naked anymore
XSync-1

Post by XSync-1 »

orange808 wrote:
XSync-1 wrote:
comfort women
vivisection (homosapiens, no less)

Japan has a complicated history. Every nation does.

I just adore the cute juxtaposition of your handle and demanding video machines that are made in America.
WWII's Imperial Japan has nothing to do with the actions of the criminal ccp today. You're trying to distract from the real issues that are happening in present time by bringing up something that's 100% unrelated to the topic.
orange808

Post by orange808 »

The topic is batshit nutty. :-)
Steamflogger Boss

Post by Steamflogger Boss »

orange808 wrote:The topic is batshit nutty. :-)
Indeed. I have questions.

Why did he have to make this topic instead of continuing to argue it in the OSSC thread? Why is it in off topic instead of hardware?

Also, OP don't assume my opinions on China. Yes the genocide is awful and things mentioned by other users ring true. It doesn't matter what I do though, buying an OSSC Pro or not won't change anything.
orange808

Post by orange808 »

Steamflogger Boss wrote:

Why did he have to make this topic instead of continuing to argue it in the OSSC thread? Why is it in off topic instead of hardware?
The answer is maybe, but it could also be pi/2. :mrgreen:
XSync-1

Post by XSync-1 »

Steamflogger Boss wrote:

Also, OP don't assume my opinions on China. Yes the genocide is awful and things mentioned by other users ring true. It doesn't matter what I do though, buying an OSSC Pro or not won't change anything.
Ghegs wrote:Any further discussion of politics, the Chinese, or Chinese politics is to take place in a thread created for that specific purpose in the Off Topic -subforum, not here.
That's why. I like to follow the rules of the mods.
Sumez

Post by Sumez »

Not wanting to support opressive cheap labor because you want the world to be a better place = Image

Blatant nationalism = Image
headlesshobbs

Post by headlesshobbs »

"Don't HD my SD!!"
SavagePencil

Post by SavagePencil »

XSync-1 wrote:Why does Marqs want to help fund the covidinese government
You were off to a bad start and it's just going downhill from there. Trying to drag Marqs, and then a phrase as awful as "covidnese" tells everyone that you're not a serious debater. This is a real and genuine topic, but you've colored it so badly that nobody wants to engage with you.
XSync-1

Post by XSync-1 »

Sumez wrote:Not wanting to support opressive cheap labor because you want the world to be a better place = Image

Blatant nationalism = Image
Lol, where's the nationalism? Unless you're talking about covidinese nationalism, they're so racist they're trying to wipe out all Uighurs and steal East Turkestan from its rightful inhabitants, wipe out all Tibetans and steal Tibet from its rightful inhabitants, and steal Taiwan from its rightful inhabitants, and maybe wipe out Taiwanese if they can get away with it.
Sumez

Post by Sumez »

SavagePencil wrote: You were off to a bad start and it's just going downhill from there. Trying to drag Marqs, and then a phrase as awful as "covidnese" tells everyone that you're not a serious debater. This is a real and genuine topic, but you've colored it so badly that nobody wants to engage with you.
Hit the nail right on the head there
XSync-1

Post by XSync-1 »

SavagePencil wrote:
XSync-1 wrote:Why does Marqs want to help fund the covidinese government
You were off to a bad start and it's just going downhill from there. Trying to drag Marqs, and then a phrase as awful as "covidnese" tells everyone that you're not a serious debater. This is a real and genuine topic, but you've colored it so badly that nobody wants to engage with you.
They are covidinese, the disease originated in their laboratories and they spread it throughout the whole world, lied about it, and forced the entire planet to have to quarantine.
XSync-1

Post by XSync-1 »

Sumez wrote:
SavagePencil wrote: You were off to a bad start and it's just going downhill from there. Trying to drag Marqs, and then a phrase as awful as "covidnese" tells everyone that you're not a serious debater. This is a real and genuine topic, but you've colored it so badly that nobody wants to engage with you.
Hit the nail right on the head there
Nah, you guys are just PC and can't handle the truth.
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

XSync-1 wrote:Nah, you guys are just PC and can't handle the truth.
Whatever doubts I had about you not bringing this stuff up in good faith vanished once you squirted out this nugget.

Locking this topic; next time you require so much as a moment's attention from yours truly consider yourself banned.