Anyone here have a YouTube channel?

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
TWITCHDOCTOR

Anyone here have a YouTube channel?

Post by TWITCHDOCTOR »

As the title states/asks...do you have a youtube channel, and if so, does youre account name here coralate?
I've seen some really cool youtube channels that are video game/Shmups related, and I was only wondering if any of those people post here ?
Blinge

Re: Anyone here have a YouTube channel?

Post by Blinge »

Oh Hi

Oh.. description..

I sometimes upload shmup 1ccs, but it's been a while. Also got Classicvanias, Metal slug.
Got an Ikaruga 1cc Tutorial up there.

Pissabout videos from Dark souls and i'm working on some more in-depth/ heavily edited content on Kings Field currently.
Last edited by Blinge on Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart
Specineff

Post by Specineff »

HOLY FUCK, IT'S THE DOCTOR. (I also have a Youtube Channel but it's full of pony stuff)
Don't hold grudges. GET EVEN.
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

I do. It does match my user name on here.

So far I have longplays (1LC exclusively), hardware rips of Genesis OST, and my own compositions of genuine Genesis and NES soundchip music.

Only have a dozen videos so far, my focus is more on my band these days, but I'll get back to uploading stuff at some point in near future.
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
Kiken

Post by Kiken »

Yes, I do.

Mostly superplays of varying degree... but I'm seriously considering adding in repair videos.
Austin

Post by Austin »

Another one here, too. Been doing it for a long time. Mostly Let's Play formatted walkthrough style videos of retro games. Not superplays or anything, but I aim for 1CCs and try to provide tips to make it easier for beginners to get into these games. I post once a week (Saturdays) and also run a weekly live stream. 95% retro oriented and based around a couple dozen different platforms. Wide variety of games and genres, though I revisit Doom, Castlevania and STGs the most. Occasional scripted tutorial and opinion content, when I get the urge, but it's rare.
Leader Bee

Post by Leader Bee »

Austin wrote:Another one here, too. Been doing it for a long time. Mostly Let's Play formatted walkthrough style videos of retro games. Not superplays or anything, but I aim for 1CCs and try to provide tips to make it easier for beginners to get into these games. I post once a week (Saturdays) and also run a weekly live stream. 95% retro oriented and based around a couple dozen different platforms. Wide variety of games and genres, though I revisit Doom, Castlevania and STGs the most. Occasional scripted tutorial and opinion content, when I get the urge, but it's rare.
I love your Gameplay and talk Austin, shame i'm in the UK so I never really get a chance to catch you in your live streams and join in, usually catch up on youtube after the fact.
I wish i'd have caught your Kings Field stream because I love it and noticed you didn't like it so much - hoping we could have all encouraged you a bit more on that one!
The universe is neither hostile nor friendly, simply indifferent.

Even without my umbillical cable attached I still have over 12,000 plates of fortified armour AND I have my AT Field! There's NO WAY I can lose!!
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

I've been tempted - monotone robot nerd voice, cheap $12 headset mic with breath hitting it, post refined transcriptions of my worthless video game rants that add nothing to the world: "Metroid is the worst game of all time", "ET is the best game of all time", etc.

I say I hate the world and everyone in it, but then I go and show it mercy like this smh.
BIL

Post by BIL »

^^^ I'm gonna start doing Hellsing AMVs next year, it's never too late! :cool:
Blinge

Post by Blinge »

BryanM sub 4 sub? :wink: :wink: :wink:
1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart
nZero

Post by nZero »

Why yes, yes I do. Random assortment of old replays and music.
SuperDeadite

Post by SuperDeadite »

My channel is pretty random, I share when I feel like it. But, I'm sure I have some uploads of wacky things you won't see elsewhere. :)
https://youtube.com/@superdeadite
Nugs

Post by Nugs »

I do, but it's just car videos not gaming related.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigNVeiny/videos