The Cancel Culture thread! WOO!

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
BryanM

Re: The Cancel Culture thread! WOO!

Post by BryanM »

BIL wrote:This is some fascinating shit. What'd Matei do anyway?
As a youtube historian, there are a few things you can dislike him for.

* His loco bandito comics.

* That time he got drunk and posted a pic of his penis+ruler on the official cinemassacre reddit. (fyi, there was a meme for a while about his size due to a more wholesome kind of photograph with a (natural) fold in his shorts. It warped his fragile little mind, it seems.)

* He's very likely the primary reason Bootsy was fired from being their youtube friend. Bootsy is a likeable guy who actually likes games, and his music really added a ton to Board James.

* His personality / boring streams.

(For more cancel culture fun, ask about what Mr.Anime did to get cancelled.)
I have to disagree, tbh MSC (or rather Milon no Daibouken: Meikyuu Kumikyoku "Milon's Great Adventure: The Maze Suite" I have both CIB Image) hasn't aged well at all, and it's not due to its supposedly cryptic design. It's the engine! What should a snappy free-roaming Bubble Bobble-esque is pitifully dragged down by Milon's irritatingly slow acceleration. You can't react to the playfully divebombing, sniping, chasing foes, instead you have to painstakingly plan Milon's geriatric ass around them. It's not fun. It also turns the boss (singular, it just swaps new sprites - Dragon, Gryphon, Poopman - into the same mortar RNG) into a near-lottery.
Always thought the bosses were half-assed in this one. I checked the game's size - 41 kb. As much as I approve palette/sprite swaps as a way to mix up the window dressing, they really didn't have enough room to squander it on such luxury. That's a ton of data that could have gone to much-needed enemy variety or something else.

The Legend of Zelda is really one of the very few games of that era that made good, efficient use of its art sheet. Metroid and Super Mario Brothers squander it almost as badly as Milton does - and Kid Icarus almost as badly as they do.
BIL

Post by BIL »

I thought this one was better (well, "better" as in "more illustrative of screamingly unfunny whiteboy edgelording ca.2004" All the same ofc)

Having seen his works my question becomes less "what did he do" than "what does he do," ie, is he Doing Racisms currently? A 40y/o man bandying that stuff about gets what he gets imo. But NGL, he could be a card-carrying KKK and I'd still *sensibly chuckle* Image at a forum that'll nuke your account for mentioning you enjoy his work.

If they have the same policy on Roman Polanski or Harvey Weinstein-produced films I'd at least refrain from shitposting. "But they are supposedly no longer raping women and children, and one's in the slammer!" Yeah I'll forgive those comics before I forgive that shit. Image

Aww man the Harry Potter game is gonna be amazing for REEE TV. >:9
Disavow, you millions upon millions of avid HP readers! :O
CP2077 already had one mod indulging in the HARAAM game "fer research! my wife's cousin wanted to know how bad it was!" Image

At any rate: Wow! Mike Matei is a cunt! :O Now, I can post on REE without fear Image
Banned: misogynist language, internalised racism, BIGLY history of BTFOing scrubs

:O
BryanM wrote:Always thought the bosses were half-assed in this one. I checked the game's size - 41 kb. As much as I approve palette/sprite swaps as a way to mix up the window dressing, they really didn't have enough room to squander it on such luxury. That's a ton of data that could have gone to much-needed enemy variety or something else.
The shitting thing is, it's a good boss concept - RNG mortars at high frequency/speed are a sidescrolling evergreen - so the sprite swap's not even a problem. And the regular enemies are fine - cutely devious in that oldschool Taito single-screener way, with well-judged respawn that raises pressure without obviating kills. Milo's sluggish acceleration casts a pall over the whole thing though. The surprisingly late GB Remake corrects this, IIRC, or at least isn't as awful - though enemy presence and boss attacks are very toned down, making any gain moot. At least noobs can breeze through and enjoy the nice character art!

God damn it woman! Stop eyefucking my darling Milon! Then again you're probably 10million years old and mad for cock or something, huh. Takashi-san, stop hawking autofire pads and get Saigado on the phone, there's money to making! :O

For some reason each boss is its own sprite in that ver, IIRC, rather than head/paletteswaps. And look! POOPMAYNE has rolled in a pile of gravel, and is now kinda spikey! They also have dedicated "OWCH DAT HURT" frames. Technology :O

A tragic case. CUTE box on FC though, I love how you can see the physical castle model they used for the NES one through the bubbles.
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

yeah it really sucks that Bootsy got... the boot (hehehe). he was a good guy and fun to watch

BIL you wouldn't last one second on reeeeee... :lol: you for sure would be HARD BANNED for TOXIC MASCULINITY for even breathing

the banning of everyone who doesn't say supa-woke things is so strange... looks like something out of an alternate universe. and yet...
very messed up stuff
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
Mortificator

Post by Mortificator »

BryanM wrote:Always thought the bosses were half-assed in this one. I checked the game's size - 41 kb. As much as I approve palette/sprite swaps as a way to mix up the window dressing, they really didn't have enough room to squander it on such luxury. That's a ton of data that could have gone to much-needed enemy variety or something else.

The Legend of Zelda is really one of the very few games of that era that made good, efficient use of its art sheet. Metroid and Super Mario Brothers squander it almost as badly as Milton does - and Kid Icarus almost as badly as they do.
As lacking as Milon's boss is, if he was gifted an alien space dragon outfit to add to his cosplay repertoire he'd be a better Ridley than Metroid 1 Ridley. (bouncing Milon boss for Smash) Of course, Metroid is a game whose best boss is an immobile brain in a jar. Make me appreciate how Mega Man, for all the complaints Capcom got about milking, gave you more than a dozen new robo honcho mofos each sequel.

Wait, what thread an I in??
RegalSin wrote:You can't even drive across the country Naked anymore
BIL

Post by BIL »

SEGA Fishing Thread Image
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

Mortificator wrote:As lacking as Milon's boss is, if he was gifted an alien space dragon outfit to add to his cosplay repertoire he'd be a better Ridley than Metroid 1 Ridley. (bouncing Milon boss for Smash) Of course, Metroid is a game whose best boss is an immobile brain in a jar. Make me appreciate how Mega Man, for all the complaints Capcom got about milking, gave you more than a dozen new robo honcho mofos each sequel.
oof, tell me about it. I'd never really thought much about how wretched the enemies in that game are until I made that post today, the endless blue and gold vertical shafts at the beginning just kind of blot everything else out. (The ones that fly face first into your bullets really make you appreciate a medusa head with a nice sine wave - if you need a braindead zako with a set pattern, at least make it a little tricky.)

Also that it's a game made up entirely of hallways. Hallways aren't rooms that stuff happens in, they're a design flaw that wastes floorspace in a house. (More on this subject can be had in a future post I'll make on Persona 4 in the Megami Tensei thread. Hallways >_<)
kitten

Post by kitten »

BIL wrote:Yeah I'll forgive those comics before I forgive that shit.
i agree with this sentiment a lot. the ecosystem that allows actual monsters to thrive is way nastier than individuals in it expressing themselves in an ugly or stupid way, but cancel culture peeps will kill who can they can reach ten times more eagerly than they'd stop being walking advertisements for commodities they adore. how many "#BLM #ACAB" people are there out there cancelling someone for saying the n-word five years ago while they try to destroy minority expression that depicts incest or whatever their knickers are in a twist about, that week? kill those processing their trauma by depicting it, btw buy the new smash dlc and stan nintendo. problem with destroying everyone who makes dumb mistakes or expresses themselves in an ugly way is that you'll inevitably do one of those two things while the elite - who rape, cheat, and steal - flourish and learn to sell whatever you think is pure straight to you.

my problem with mike is that he's not expressing his passion, he's being a sycophantic, whiny dumbfuck obsessed with authority and accolade. james does what he does because he loves to, mike does it for attention and approval. if you deliberately expose your belly to culture for tummy rubs, i'm not going to weep for when you run into its knife. he's the kind of guy you root for when you've got a shelf full of starscream action figures or trump campaign merchandise - the whiniest of shits whose entire position is not being as perfectly beloved as the person above them who actually enjoys themselves. people like that kill expression and are opportunistic vultures who require the pity vacuum they pretend to be the victim of to succeed. i think he'd be happier if he went back to writing racist comics and i'd respect him more for it, too.
~Imagination and memory are but one thing, which for diverse considerations have diverse names~
Image | Image
~*~*~*~*~*~* If there's a place that I could be ~ Then I'd be another memory *~*~*~*~*~*~
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

I agree with you two.

while we need to hard cancel the likes of Weinstein demons no questions asked,
i'm less sure about people just being edgelords
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

What about grey zone monsters like Bill Gates? Can we cancel them just a little bit? 20%? Don't let them bring their feet into the same room as us, but the rest of them is welcome inside?
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

What? since when did I say that he was scott free?
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
drauch

Post by drauch »

Is Gates an edgelord or a chomo? I was enjoying being on the sidelines and reading the Matei bits but now I'm confused.
BIL wrote: "Small sack, LOTS OF CUM" - Nikola Tesla
kitten

Post by kitten »

re: bill gates, he was on the epstein express, fuck 'em. i mean that falls under "the elite - who rape, cheat, and steal - flourish and learn to sell whatever you think is pure straight to you." whether desperate for social or financial capital, i think there's a threshold where someone's ridden the masses to enough privilege that i don't care how they're getting eaten so long as they're eaten. i don't believe in tarring and feathering every single rich person, but when you gladly make yourself such a fat fucking goose i'll know to smile when seeing you on a plate.

one of my bigger problems with the terminology "cancel culture" is that a lot of people who throw it around tend to spend their energy defending celebrities, ceos, obvious rapists and manipulators, culture vultures preying on the weak or weaponizing their status, etc. americans seem so eager to project themselves onto those who have 'made it' (from the far right seeing themselves as those with future riches to the far left seeing themselves as those with future clout) that they most eagerly protect those who don't need the help, who being knocked down a notch would not harm or endanger. meanwhile, the culture goes after the autistic, traumatized, mentally ill, etc. (smaller creators, minor social media thinkers, so on) with incredible success rate and racks up suicides, career destructions, lost friendships, forsaken spaces, etc.

i'm not bothered when it targets invulnerable or incredibly powerful people unless they're deeply obviously innocent, and i'm willing to consider those past a certain point of success red-handed by default - the myth of the innocent in power is often ridiculous. bill is, uh, definitely comfortably past that point by almost any analysis. i don't consider society to be a thing that exactly rewards fairly or justly, especially with regards to entrepreneurship, and you eventually either know that you're deliberately benefiting from that or so ignorant by curation of your own stupidity that it's worse than if you did.
~Imagination and memory are but one thing, which for diverse considerations have diverse names~
Image | Image
~*~*~*~*~*~* If there's a place that I could be ~ Then I'd be another memory *~*~*~*~*~*~
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

kitten wrote:meanwhile, the culture goes after the autistic, traumatized, mentally ill, etc. (smaller creators, minor social media thinkers, so on) with incredible success rate and racks up suicides, career destructions, lost friendships, forsaken spaces, etc.
exactly. they go way harder after those people, than they do real monsters
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
drauch

Post by drauch »

Ah, didn't know about Epstein, makes sense. I usually stay away from most everything and just assume every Richie Rich is a scumsucker. Windows 8 is enough to be cancelled for anyway.
BIL wrote: "Small sack, LOTS OF CUM" - Nikola Tesla
BIL

Post by BIL »

I'd squoosh Bill Gates' head in a vice like a muddafuckin' grapefruit just for Skype's infuriatingly campy, dug-in-like-an-Alabama-tick default ringtone, tbh.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

FinalBaton wrote:What? since when did I say that he was scott free?
Ah, I didn't mean it like that. It just feels like I'm taking crazy pills when it comes to this guy, and needed internet affirmations he's a bad person.

We're going to rot in the ground, he's going to get the Dick Cheney Immortality Serum, and live forever while the history books will portray him as a shining prince and leave out stuff like the looting of Africa (it will continue to be framed as "helping" them, of course) and probable rape stuff.

So blatant, and not a real peep about it in the mainstream.
Sengoku Strider

Post by Sengoku Strider »

BIL wrote: Image
"...prior severe infractions for...fragility."

That causes me physical pain to read. The whole fragility argument is literally schoolyard bullying premised on calling anyone who doesn't accept your criticism a sissy. It's the exact type of tactic they ostensibly pit their entire existence against.

That nonsense is the worst, because when right wingers get into hysterics fantasizing about wokeness creating a thought-police state, "suspect has multiple prior fragility infractions" is exactly what it looks like. It's supposed to stay fantasy, not give them valid arguments.
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

oh man I hadn't catched the fragility bit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm in fucking tears :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
headlesshobbs

Post by headlesshobbs »

Their DNA must be nothing but pussy juice...
"Don't HD my SD!!"
BIL

Post by BIL »

CANCEL FRUSTRATION. (■`ω´■) That is my new, TRVE & HONEST term for when two rival internet factions want to kill each other, but cannot because they lack the guts, and so are trying to harm one other indirectly via Cancel Cumshot or as we used to call it public shaming. However, neither has their hands on truly killer ordnance, so they just scratch and bitch while I enjoy the show.

A Long Time Ago ♫

"BAWWW, SPACE NINJA IS BACK!" *plbthh pbthh* "WAAAA"
"LMAO CRY MORE CUCK! I BET 'TYRONE' IS POUNDING HE WIFE IN TEH NEXT ROOM" *CHEST BUMP* Image
"OMG! How TOXIC that these CHUDS would mock a man for ENJOYING STAR WARS!"

"BAWWW, SPACE NINJA IS BACK!" *plbthh pbthh* "WAAAA"
"Teehee! Pablo Hidalgo sure showed that blubbering CHUD what was what!" *jazz hands* Image
"OMFG! HOW CAN PABLO HICUCKGO MOCK THIS INNOCENT MANLOVE, I BET 'TYRONE' IS POUNDING HE WIFE IN TEH NEXT ROOM"

The Story Is True (don't worry! I have archived so they will not get your clicks >;3 Te cheekeh CONTS :O )

Now, I will come clean, all over Rian Johnson's beaming face. This is some childish shit. No not Star Wars, obviously that is for the children. (I expect my space ninjas to haul off and get shit done. Return of the Jedi? More like RETURN OF JESUS: HE WARNED YOU, CHOMOS) I mean this interminable bickering between modern "geek media" and fans. HOWEVER, even though the CHUDS and the CUCKS are both dickless hypocrites to the last, I am in the formers' camp on this one. Image

"Fuck me, The Last Make-Believer was pretty weak. I don't believe Mr. Rogers would knife Officer Clemmons over a boundary dispute, then vanish into a haze of underaged prostitutes and methamphetamine abuse. I suppose it's good he stormed the cartel whorehouse and killed his favourite girl's pimp before he bled out on the steps, but maybe he shouldn't have singlehandedly made them the richest Narcos in the state to begin with."

"Well AYKSHUALLY, people change when they get older" Image

"Right, but slashing his neighbour's throat and taking an eye out because he asked him to trim back his ficus? And then, instead of making amends for Clemmons' early retirement, electing to enable vicious criminals and rape the defenseless children they enslave? Did Mr. Rogers develop an undiagnosed brain tumour?"

"You OBVIOUSLY hate black people" Image

^^^ 75% true, I've never been accused of hating black people. Unlike Lucasfilm! Which is unfair. They love black people! Just not enough to not systematically erase them from promotional materials and eventually the movies themselves. You have to understand, there's a lot of business riding on the end of that Chinese cock.

Even shitty cartoons for children need to be internally consistent. Otherwise, my spec script where Tony Soprano walks in on Johnny Sack giving it large to a drunken A.J. over the kitchen table is just as valid as your carefully-observed take, where stalwartly faithful Mr. Sacrimoni slaps the piss out of A.J. after being propositioned. And nothing means anything. Now, if you really want Johnny to forsake his marital vows to beloved Ginny, not to mention his noted homophobia, and rail his colleague's underaged son, sparking an all-out mob war, that can be arranged. However, it will take more compelling reasoning and development than "Johnny got older." If that's your excuse, you will get backlash.

And we will get great television! Just not the sort you intended!

By the way, how's that Rian Johnson trilogy coming along? Well, I'll keep you posted.
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

hell yeah! the return of the fedorah wearing fat fuck emoji.

also lol@ the one ''in transformation'' :lol: that's some dangerous and powerful transformer!

oh man, what a post Birro. I will re-read this with the links and all. you are a mad man (but as mad as these fucking bickerings though!)
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
headlesshobbs

Post by headlesshobbs »

I'm at the point where I'm wishing the internet had a tier only the 40 and over crowd have access to.
"Don't HD my SD!!"
Steamflogger Boss

Post by Steamflogger Boss »

FinalBaton wrote:but James' movie takes are the best thing on Cinemassacre anyway so Matei is not a big loss.
Agree. Mike leaving is probably an improvement, if anything.

RE Gates talk: No billionaire is innocent. :twisted: ETA: The Africa stuff is interesting, but not surprising sadly.

OMG, bro Bil's last post. Pure art. This is the current internet high drama? LOL
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

Steamflogger Boss wrote:This is the current internet high drama?
IDK but I'd say that BIL's post is ''the current internet high'', period. Image
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
BIL

Post by BIL »

Shumps Forum's #1 Star Wars & Capeshit Fan right here baybee! Image

Unironically, watching the current crop of creatives (along with some old hands) take sneering contemptuous shits all over their customers' faces has been some first-rate people watching. Space Lone Wolf & Cub merely refrains from pinching another loaf on beloved Space The Hidden Fortress protagonist, and these poor pricks' brains light up like Christmas. I have to assume it's ideological, or maybe just spiteful, as it would not appear to be protifable. Make heartful space ninja cartoons. Get billions of dollaroos. "AYKSHUALLY ITS ABOUT SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS" You mean like a rogue alternator subverting a car into a mobile crematorium? Image "ALSO U H8 WOMEN" Bitch imma kill you :evil:

Somebody oughta make a movie. I wonder who will have the highest dollar amount of damage to their name when the dust settles?

Will PABRO HIDARGO survive this SURPRISE CANCEL COUNTER? 3; I would've interpreted his tweet as sarcasm, taking a shot at the CUCK camp! BUT he is a man on rival turf, and the CHUDS are in no mood! It is almost like when lovable COCO made the mortal error of threatening Tony's daughter, and was promptly bludgeoned into a mewling convulsing toothless pulp... only in poor PABRO's case, he really was just pointing out Meadow had some cream on her lip! :shock: I think so, anyway. This is some intense shit. Image

It was all a BIIIG misunderstanding, ending in life-changing ultraviolence. Image

Last edited by BIL on Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

I was reminded Sirlin exists today, and while reading an article he wrote was reminded that he put together a variant on chess one time. He calls it "Chess 2".

..The ego on this guy. #cancelled
BIL

Post by BIL »

I don't know anything about Sirlin, other than some FCG heads love to stomp him but they are rowdy in general. :o HOWEVER I used the power of Experimental Internet Gas™ and saw he is considered an "arcade guru" by Wow This Dong Tastes Great Monthly. This triggered me extremely and Shattered My Heart with Great Crestfall, as I was reminded of those assclowns Digital Eclipse, who lately I can't go five googles without some ball-tonguing EuroCuck or BritLandGagger article about, typically regarding their compilations.

SNK 40th Anniversary's controls randomly freeze up. AFAIK on all platforms, certainly on PS4, on all games. Yo what's up random green zako, oh Christ my guy's having a seizure again, yeah no go on you deserve this kill, I suppose I will start over. :[ I do not understand how this thing was released in its current state. Apparently it was even worse pre-patch, I assume it would jam your disc drive up with cat hair or something? It turns every run into a slot machine. "LOLOL U CAN JUST REWIND THO" is, astonishingly, the excuse I hear from casual corners. I'm paying these shitbirds to reproduce the arcade machine on home console. If the PCB's controls are jamming up, something's wrong and needs fixing.

I used my BirdTwat account to "DM" one of the lead devs, enquiring as to a patch. He was very gracious but regretfully informed me that the game, at a little over two years old, was now unfathomably ancient and impossible to patch.

These fawning arselicker journos tend to stress the flyer/strategy guide scans in their glowing writeups. I don't want to make heads explode, but these papers do in fact exist. With a little nous, you can buy them if you like. There's repros, even. You clearly do not care about authenticity, because you are gawking at scans of these documents on a screen, and then effusively recommending I give Digital Eclipse money for the same privilege.

TEEHEE LOL LAMO, HE HAD DONE THE WEED Image Hey wait my guy won't move oh god he squashed me :shock: HE BLAZIN THO 5/5 ARCHIVAL WORK DE Image

What I'm saying is EuroCuck touched my butt one time at the arcade and I'm cancelling him.
#EuroCucktouchedmybutt (■`W´■)
#Playtestyourmotherfuckingcontrols (■`W´■)
#Illwipemyasswithyourpapersyouincompetentnogamecunts (■`W´■)

I don't like to piss in anyone's chips. Image
BUT THEY PISSED IN MINE FIRST (■`W´■)
BIL

Post by BIL »

Oh, this is interesting. Famous rude standup and Gingerman Frankie Boyle's getting Reverse Cancel Choke-Fucked (my TRVE & HONEST term for when an attempted Cancel Cumshot gets wrenched back in the wielder's face, so they end up taking a big mouthful instead) on his comments re: Ricky Gervais v Jonathan Yaniv, in his recent Louis Theroux interview.

I mostly know Boyle from his 2010 sketch show Tramadol Nights, which still makes me laugh at its paint-strippingly foul skits like The Magic Wee Hing, in which Glaswegian delinquents batter and molest a Blytonesque faerie - the bit where he busts uncontrollably is one of those things so subjectively perfect, it might as well have sprung fully-formed from my own mind. I do hope we can all still be friends after I've typed that! - intercut with Frankie's tales of letting homeless youths overnight at his house, on the strict proviso he be allowed to drug and rape them (you may detect a certain constant in Frankie's old work). Beyond the cheerfully atrocious pressure valve gross-outs, I always read him as a sensitive sort from his comments on Palestine, so I'm not particularly surprised at his latest bunfight.

Still, I say "interesting," because Frankie is pulling an unusually inflammable baggage train. The mortal enemy of the Yaniv is the TERF, who have long scorned Frankie for his jokes re: Jordan Price (for our non-Cuckland readers, this is sort of a Paris Hilton x Pamela Anderson chimera) - specifically her marrying an MMA fighter to foil her retarded son's bestial urge to rape her. Frankie later revealed this was no mere gross-out cheap shot, but a sophisticated critique of what he considered Price's hawking of her sexuality on one hand, and disabled son on the other. This was not a well-received explanation in TERFland, or by anyone, AFAIK, and I have to say it is some weak shit. I've not read his Madeleine McCann and Baby P apologias, TBH that stuff just makes me numb.

In this interview, Frankie also displays a fundamental - I find surprising, given his own legal travails - ignorance re: freedom of speech defenses in Scottish law. Much as in the rest of the UK, there aren't any. If I tell you your jerk chicken stand is a joke, and you tell me "LMAO fuck off back to Africa then bruv," I can have you arrested and bummed on the spot by a gang of navvies. This re: the Count Dankula fiasco, in which a very silly Scotsman taught his dog to salute Hitler (I thought this was great), while enthusiastically yelling "gas the Jews boy" (you were doing so well) - his subsequent conviction Boyle seems to think preventable by a deft resort to this mythical, Burgerland-style First Amendment. I note Boyle described, with a clangingly affected world-weary sigh, his reading of the legal judgement, and remarking at "the rather dry way" that "Scottish" lawyers tend to write such things. Isn't it funny, the rather wet way Argentinian water is?

He also cautions his fellows to not judge the Charlie Hebdo murderers too harshly, because Mohammed cartoons might make Muslims feel very much under attack and laughed at. While I certainly don't hope Boyle is gunned down in front of his family by heavily-armed Down's Front terrorists, I do hope that if he meets such an end, his burning guts shredded to ribbons and his lifeblood gushing down his cheeks, he departs with a similar sense of charity, having made them out to be feral creatures who will rape their own mothers if not beaten into compliance.

Being well-meaning but surprisingly intellectually lazy, wracked by a veddy British white guilt, and comfortably well-comped for his crackshot jokes on women, children and other small defenseless creatures getting brutally violated, Frankie is at a novel cross-section of public opprobrium. All those years ago, I would've assumed he wouldn't give one fucking shit, being a shock comedian by trade. But the way he keeps retconning his old material makes me think he may be angling for some kind of absolution - to his credit, I do not think he is a mere grasper, but a truly if dubiously penitent man - and given the remarkable voraciousness of the time for righteously indignant public lashings, this could be just as farcically gruesome as his old skit where an unmedicated schizophrenic shoots a pregnant woman in the belly and both tits.

I hope so anyway. Image

EDIT: god this takes me back. ;-; Why in god's name are the only Tramadol clips reaction insets?
Last edited by BIL on Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blinge

Post by Blinge »

BIL wrote: He also cautions his fellows to not judge the Charlie Hebdo murderers too harshly, because Mohammed cartoons might make Muslims feel very much under attack and laughed at.
If i'm gonna draw the line somewhere, it may as well be here.

I had a very unsatisfying conversation about the very same thing with a woke friend of mine who tried to talk about the french muslim children feeling "othered" by that later decapitated schoolteacher showing cartoons in his class on free speech.
This remark coming from someone i know to be of rather high IQ. :|

What's the term? Moral relativism.

Enough with it Birru.. I've been targeted for a cancelling myself, indeed, I lost an online friend recently because i said a trip to the gym would greatly benefit Maura of Love Island fame :lol:

They're at my door, and they're coming for me because I commented on a woman's body.
Spoiler
remember me, lads.
1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart
Steamflogger Boss

Post by Steamflogger Boss »

Blinge wrote: Enough with it Birru.. I've been targeted for a cancelling myself, indeed, I lost an online friend recently because i said a trip to the gym would greatly benefit Maura of Love Island fame :lol:
I don't get it.

Googled the Gervais Yaniv thing, lol.