The Cancel Culture thread! WOO!

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
BIL

Re: The Cancel Culture thread! WOO!

Post by BIL »

Blinge wrote:If i'm gonna draw the line somewhere, it may as well be here.

I had a very unsatisfying conversation about the very same thing with a woke friend of mine who tried to talk about the french muslim children feeling "othered" by that later decapitated schoolteacher showing cartoons in his class on free speech.
This remark coming from someone i know to be of rather high IQ. :|
"Don't murder people who draw things that upset you" is still a pretty reasonable line imo, even if it'll cost you friends. 3;
Enough with it Birru.. I've been targeted for a cancelling myself, indeed, I lost an online friend recently because i said a trip to the gym would greatly benefit Maura of Love Island fame :lol:
Burinju I have contacted Tinkletowne constabulary on my special POC phone (did you lose yours? :sad:), and they tell me they will get the charges dropped IF you secure another episode of Jumping R2 Club, apparently the lads down there are jerking mad for more.

I asked if there are any birds into it, but apparently it's a total sausagefest, but anyway I told them you'd do it so don't make me look like an asshole ok (`ω´メ)
Last edited by BIL on Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

Burinju it was nice knowing ya ;_;7
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
Skykid

Post by Skykid »

Blinge wrote: I had a very unsatisfying conversation about the very same thing with a woke friend of mine who tried to talk about the french muslim children feeling "othered" by that later decapitated schoolteacher showing cartoons in his class on free speech.
This remark coming from someone i know to be of rather high IQ. :|
I've come to find IQ (or general intellect) has very little to do with self-aggrandizing delusion. The real problem is that many "woke" individuals *are* intelligent, and that's troubling. There's a barrier within that doesn't allow the prevailing of logic.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned - No zuo no die

BIL

Post by BIL »

I suspect it's not intellectual capacity but desire at play, which as anyone past adolescence will know can override all better judgement, to effects both hilarious and horrific depending on your proximity to the blast wave and its debris.

I wouldn't take Mr. Paty's approach of outright showing the infamous cartoons, because having had a fairly devout religious upbringing, I know it would've probably had the same effect on certain kids in his civics class that the Deicide LPs and interviews I stashed under my floorboards as a 13y/o would've on mine. Jesus eating the Virgin Mary's pussy while she deepthroats Baphomet's twelve-incher may indeed give the gist of secular free expression in modern Europe, but it'll also provoke horror and disgust. I'm sure he knew that but considered it worth the bargain. Maybe it was. Wrenched into choosing between his desire to promote his society's ideals and the atrocity that befell him, I'm forced to agree every time.

Because the murderous response can't be entertained without dehumanising vast swathes of people. My late dog was a lovely lad, but my cousin still walks with a slight limp after an ill-advised startling of him. "The late Harry was a lovely lad, but when old Ms. Higgins showed him those cartoons in the pub, he just had to saw her head off with a boxcutter." That's not a standard to hold human beings to. Even if you are down with a bit of the old religiously-motivated slaughter, designating entire populations as subhuman has a long history of bad outcomes.

Anyway, I thought this next thing was a bit dark for this thread, actually, for this forum, evoking as it does the US's formidable (and understandable!) race neuroses. However, next to bowels and brains spattering office cubicles, and raggedly severed heads hitting the ground (what Frankie and Il Popo liken with shit-eating dishonesty to "upset" or a "punch on the nose"), it's fuckin Archie comics mon. Right down to the weird orangey cunt getting along badly with the blonde Stacey!

TFW racists are in such short supply you have to manufacture them via three-year pickling process. :[

Now that's what I call a DREAM CANCEL :o EDIT: do not worry! I have archived this page too! ;3
Last edited by BIL on Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

well even if the cartoon is shocking, the answer shouldn't be to fucken decapitate...
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
Blinge

Post by Blinge »

BIL wrote: designating entire populations as subhuman has a long history of bad outcomes.
whoa there, what's that got to do with msr paty?
1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart
BIL

Post by BIL »

FinalBaton wrote:well even if the cartoon is shocking, the answer shouldn't be to fucken decapitate...
How about a mostly peaceful decap? Rather than the grueling horror of your typical ISIS op (which is largely deliberate, but I digress), you instead hire a Kendo master and give him a first-rate katana, then buy the victim a day of relaxation at a world-class spa. Then at some unspecified point, *shing!* One shot, never saw it coming, mostly peaceful. :cool:

Blinge wrote:
BIL wrote: designating entire populations as subhuman has a long history of bad outcomes.
whoa there, what's that got to do with msr paty?
Absolutely nothing! It's what he died trying to prevent, and what your friend and other well-meaningly desirous sorts like them are unfortunately going to help bring about.

My doc saved my knob-end when I was a kid, I rammed it up some jungle-crazed slapper and thought I had AIDS. I can't imagine him hacking my fucking head off because I showed him some political cartoons. Actually I'm probably more offended at the suggestion than he would be at said pictures. This is unfortunately the scenario being promoted.
Last edited by BIL on Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

no. you are being too soff on religious zealots Birro! smh

the edgelord course of akshun is not to salivate at their gruesome R2RKMF runs. it's to tell them to shove it >_<
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
BIL

Post by BIL »

Baton my friend, not because you are Quebecois, or Burinju is a Gingerman, or I am an ambiguous mutt borne of a white man being overpowered and ridden to unwilling climax in darkest Kingston who learned English via Death Wish 2's subtitles, but more because text tends to obscure sarcasm (see poor PABRO on the previous page :o PABRO DID NOTHING WRONG), I'm going to stop for a sec to point out to those playing along at home that the Kendo master thing is a joke. :cool:

I know there is 99.99% chance this was already clear, but I cannot risk deportation :shock:

Humans: you mustn't decapitate people who upset you. Not even if they make you very mad indeed. :sad:
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

I know it was an XTREEM joke. which is why I countered with an XTREEM joke of my own saying ''pfff... that's not hardcore take, that's actualtty soff 8) ''

but I kinda disagree with your point of ''teacher souhldn't have shown drawings, can make people real angry''.

I think ideally we shouldn't even be afraid of making people angry about this. I feel that train of thought kinda leaves an opening in the door for zealots to put their foot in. it's a perfectly moderate take, but I think we shouldn't be moderate here. but let's agree to disagree

I think we should be able to laugh at religion.

I come from very religious background too btw. Québec didn't escape from STRONG chokehold of the Catholic Church until early '70s.
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
BIL

Post by BIL »

FinalBaton wrote:I know it was an XTREEM joke. which is why I countered with an XTREEM joke of my own saying ''pfff... that's not hardcore take, that's actualtty soff 8) ''
I figured, apologies mon frère :oops:
Burinju I sadly cannot apologise, the old enmity between Gingerstan and Muttsfordshire in the battle for POC status is too great (;`ω´;)

re Paty, for me life always comes back to balance, a warning on the shitter door at my first job. A deficit of water is fatal to the body. An excess of water is, too. Big fan of organic analogy sociology, it be macro/micro and shit :o Balance itself has to be moderated - you can't under-egg your response to a knife-wielding assailant, not if you intend to survive, and thus I've no pity when one of these cunts gets shredded while charging at armed police. That is an immune response. If they toss their weapon and lie face-down and then after cuffing them PC Plod dumps a clip in the back of their head, that is cancer and likewise needs to be treated.

(if you are willing to die for some pacifistic belief, that is a different matter entirely - good luck, I suppose. for those about to grapple with knife-wielding attackers: Relevant! Image)

I've similarly little sympathy for the irreligious - anecdotally, the sorts who typically pour sneering contempt on faith - who attempt to rationalise these murders, as mentioned in Burinju's post. Though as said re: Frankie - the ones who've eaten bullets, or knives, or trucks, and maintain their charity have my Internet Rando Respect. Not approval, but respect. I can't recall any offhand.

In Paty's case it's my nature as a big soft pussy :oops: but also my tactical judgement, that he might've introduced the principle behind those cartoons with more success had he held back a bit. That is all, though, a disagreement on method but not objective. He had a different idea, and some zealot cunt murdered him for it, and rightly got his in turn, as with the Charlie Hebdo case. Paty may well have been murdered if he'd merely defended the cartoons' existence. For all I know, the kids in the class were receptive to his teaching style, and the piece of shit who killed him simply heard tell of it.

In which case the only real solution is Minority Report. Pre-crime dept, who's willing to murder over cartoons? Fuck me, that's quite a few. Hans! Get ze flammenwerfer!
FinalBaton wrote:I think we should be able to laugh at religion.
Same. We have to be able to, for secular society to function. Them's the breaks. If you're burning with psychotic rage at cartoons, or critiques, or non-snipped clits, that is unfortunate, but it'd be better you neck yourself than take it out on someone else.

Watching with unease as morons in English government moot what amount to blasphemy laws. -_-

Personally, this is what happens when your superhero is just some guy. The notoriously OP Jesus doesn't need shitty humans to defend him, and tends to have a less jumpy western fanbase these days.

system11

Post by system11 »

Well - that Parler shutdown was bullshit. Praise the corporate overlords of truth and justice!

I didn't even use the site as it seemed like a thousand Ben Shapiros talking in unison, but the way all the tech companies came together to just remove it from existance is extremely worrying. This shows we have a dangerous monopoly situation and unacceptable levels of power over discourse in the hands of silicon valley.

The common response from people who think tech oligarchs should control speech, is "build your own" and "muh private company". Difficult to do that when they shoot those down later via their buddies, all the way to the banks. It was only today I learned that most of the complaints about Parler were bullshit anyway - it was a small number of posts far lower than the typical amount of incitement you can find on Twitter every single day, and they were deleted unlike most of the ones on Twitter every day.

The Parler CEO is currently receiving death threats, the usual suspects I imagine, having listened to the media disinformation machine and become riled up about it.

I do not think 2021 will be any better than 2020, in fact it may be considerably worse. I'm feeling all nostalgic about the harmless fun of "murder hornets".
System11's random blog, with things - and stuff!
http://blog.system11.org
Durandal

Post by Durandal »

system11 wrote: The common response from people who think tech oligarchs should control speech, is "build your own" and "muh private company". Difficult to do that when they shoot those down later via their buddies, all the way to the banks.
Decentralized P2P FOSS social media alternatives have existed for quite some time now. Why they never enter the debate is beyond me.
Xyga wrote:
chum wrote:the thing is that we actually go way back and have known each other on multiple websites, first clashing in a Naruto forum.
Liar. I've known you only from latexmachomen.com and pantysniffers.org forums.
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Apparently a number of Garth Brooks' fans are lamenting he's had his "Dixie Chicks moment" by performing at the Biden inauguration.

I always did find it kind of funny that, despite being one of the earliest, most visible, and most adversely-affected targets of "cancel culture" as we now know it, the Chicks almost never seem to come up whenever the subject is discussed for some reason.
BIL

Post by BIL »

I agree BulletMagnet, TEH CHIX were only talking good sense re: Iraq, just like this guy. (;`ω´;)

There's no need to root through that particular mountain of corpses, though - pending further adventures abroad, there's a nice nakedly partisan BOOM HEADSHOT cancel right here! Image Holy shit - Cancel Culture Is Real! :shock:

I wish I'd not seen that pic. Poor doggo. 3; Also, TANGENT-WISE, this clammy vision:

Spoiler

(she closed her account :sad: remember, CCIR)

...inspired my Favourite Tweets Ever! :o

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

An enthralling tale! And JUST when I'd written off Twitter as a big hunk of shit stuck in the toilet! Image
BIL

Post by BIL »

Nathan J. Robinson is cancelled. :sad:

Natan! BEND YUH RAASCLAAT FAH MI CANCEL COCKEREL (■`W´■)

Blinge

Post by Blinge »

dis u ?
1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart
BIL

Post by BIL »

asl/BBConly Image

e: fucc thought was PM

mods pls delete
BIL

Post by BIL »

mods pls
Ed Oscuro

Post by Ed Oscuro »

tbh, I'm finding it hard to care about any of these sods when they complain about "cancel culture." I didn't see Robbedinson whining about being cancelled so he gets a point there, too, right?
BIL

Post by BIL »

We don't discriminate in the TRUE & HONEST shumps cancel thread. :wink: If you done a wrongthink, and now you can't make the rent, we will take your case! Our ex-Grauniad contributor heaved mightily to distinguish his punished speech from that of John Q. Bigotry - only to describe an identical retributive mechanism, with the familiar accompaniment of a sharp pain in the left asscheek, as his wallet was violently ransacked.
I need my income, and while it was deeply frustrating to me to have the Guardian policing my tweets, I grudgingly felt I would have to accept the new limits I expected would be imposed on my public speech. I knew that the censorship would be aggravating, but it seemed unavoidable and I hoped it would be limited. At-will employment means employers exert coercive powers over employees’ speech, even off the job, and I have to pay my rent like anybody else.
If I did not have a modest salary from elsewhere, losing this income would be even more devastating. I very much doubt that any other newspaper will hire me, considering that I have now been fired from one paper for supposed anti-Semitism. I must hope that Current Affairs continues to survive.
However, our man has noted that what roughly grabbed his arse, might also grab those of others. :idea:

They Can't Cancel You If You Cancel Them First! Image
Ed Oscuro

Post by Ed Oscuro »

:lol: I still don't know about that, BIL. I really never really cared to pay close attention to Robinson tweets, but what he's written here doesn't look a lot like more than a recognition that they can do that thing of not printing him. I am more familiar with the Right's recent history of selling the story that being Cancelled for speech the platform doesn't support is an abridgement of their First Amendment rights (i.e., their natural rights), which isn't what the esteemed Robinson is saying here. It is even funnier to me when some of these same Right commentators basically make it one of their go-to gags, and the tail wags the dog there. Ex: Gentle cases of lefty trolling on Parler have gotten accounts banned at the same time their CEO decries infringement of First Amendment rights. Well, one thing never changes; people are either on Team Voltaire or they aren't.

Edit: I have to mention, also, that the background for a lot of this discussion is the fact that we (Americans, in Airbase One-land) had a lot of people trying to do crimes related to an Election and its certification on Twitter. I'm willing to give people the chance to do a mulligan. It's the decades-long grift acts that grind my gears.
BIL

Post by BIL »

In all honesty, I wasn't considering the first amendment - would its protections even apply to the typical case, EG, a private employer electing to fire an employee over their conduct? I'm in the dark there, being only Burgerland-adjacent, and unfortunately lazy on US constitutional law, among many other things. :oops: :wink: Sounds more like a case for wrongful dismissal, social media clauses having unsurprisingly become a thing.

Tangentially, this is why Frankie Boyle's apparent recommendation that one Dankula escape prosecution via "freedom of speech" perplexed me - the UK has no such provision, and a raft of hate speech legislation to land offenders in the pokey, besides (I say without meaning to sound conspiratorial - I myself benefiting greatly in theory :cool: unless DAY OF TEH ROPE happens, then I'd better fuck off :shock:)

I'm more interested in good ol' dollaroos and poundfordshires. On my side of the pond, there is Andrew Norfolk, a journalist instrumental to publicising the Rotherham child grooming scandal. By his telling, he was loathe to report, worrying he'd be doing a service for the extreme right. Different scenario entirely, imo, even if the outcome - a blanket stifling of important speech, as if it were mere demagoguery - is unfortunately similar.

In the realm of filthy lucre, I'm uneasily reminded of one Nick Cannon, who has apparently been reinstated by Viacom - after getting PWNed for anti-semitic speech, on his fractally misnamed "Cannon's Class" (literally anti-semitic, as in: "Those Conniving Jews Stole Our Shit With Tricks"). He also said a whole bunch of other racist bullshit (literally racist, as in: "skin melanin content is inversely proportional to rape/murder tendency"). And other Hotep gibberish, as the ruefully titled Professor Griff nodded sagely, like a donkey. But from headlines, you wouldn't know the latter bits. Happily for Nick, he has apologised for the stuff that got him fired! Hooray! P-principle? Wazzat?

Not meaning to cast Mr. Robinson's lot in with the Hoteps and their moronic poster boy Mr. Cannon. Fucking hell, I should say - not meaning to equate criticism of Israel/US policies thereon with anti-scientific racist swill. I can't ignore that both's speech has provoked functionally identical outcomes, however. Maybe a worse one, in Robinson's case - he certainly sounds like he's hurting more than Cannon ever was. So I'm happy putting them under the same shitposty lens.

I have observed with much schadenfreude the plight of Woke Potter Fans - NOBODY is getting at Ms. Rowling's cash! The cancel process is ineffective on those with such invincible reserves. IT CANT DO SHIT Image Picture a mighty backhoe, purloined of its sparkplugs. Or perhaps the backhoe has some uncanny survival instinct, and knows its metal hide would be rent like so much cardboard, should it approach - as Rowling replies by announcing her own shitposting, I mean, microblogging platform, publishing house, AND gamedev studio, like you or I might order a pack of bananas!

If you would take a stand against this UPPITY HO, I would suggest sailing teh briney deeps instead! Image But you'd better clam up tight, after - word of mouf is a potent marketing force, and normies tend to fork over cash for shit they like! Your pirated, wizardly antics might unearth entire new stratums of income for the obscenely-monied cow - especially if you can write a words worth one fuck! Think of TEH CHILDREN of these new fans, even. Entire generations lining the Rowling estate! Christ, it's a nightmare!

orange808

Post by orange808 »

BIL, there is virtually no proper protection under law in America to protect workers that get the sack. State laws vary, but I can't think of one that provides robust protection (although I'd be fascinated to hear some examples). Federal law is tricky. To be successful, a person would need to make it a civil rights thing.

You mentioned The Constitution. That provides virtually zero protection from dismissal. Essentially, the government treats firms as "people" and each firm ("person") has the right to free speech. So if your job doesn't like you, they can express themselves. That freedom of expression also allows large firms to function as individual "people" with donations and lobbying.
We apologise for the inconvenience
BIL

Post by BIL »

Thanks for clarifying - I'd always seen it described as protecting from government retribution, EG, you can call the president a needledick and he can't do jack about it, but your president-loving boss can shitcan you for same.

As so often happens, it seems the only certain defense here is to be independently wealthy, which is why the Potter case amuses me so. Image
trap15

Post by trap15 »

Correct, it only applies to interactions between individuals and the government. There is nothing about individual-to-individual interactions.
@trap0xf | daifukkat.su/blog | scores | FIRE LANCER
<S.Yagawa> I like the challenge of "doing the impossible" with older hardware, and pushing it as far as it can go.
Durandal

Post by Durandal »

BIL wrote: I have observed with much schadenfreude the plight of Woke Potter Fans - NOBODY is getting at Ms. Rowling's cash! The cancel process is ineffective on those with such invincible reserves. IT CANT DO SHIT Image Picture a mighty backhoe, purloined of its sparkplugs. Or perhaps the backhoe has some uncanny survival instinct, and knows its metal hide would be rent like so much cardboard, should it approach - as Rowling replies by announcing her own shitposting, I mean, microblogging platform, publishing house, AND gamedev studio, like you or I might order a pack of bananas!

If you would take a stand against this UPPITY HO, I would suggest sailing teh briney deeps instead! Image But you'd better clam up tight, after - word of mouf is a potent marketing force, and normies tend to fork over cash for shit they like! Your pirated, wizardly antics might unearth entire new stratums of income for the obscenely-monied cow - especially if you can write a words worth one fuck! Think of TEH CHILDREN of these new fans, even. Entire generations lining the Rowling estate! Christ, it's a nightmare!
From the second-hand accounts I've read, another reason Ms. Rowling managed to magically avoid becoming a social pariah is not only because her castle wall is made up of gold ingot bars, but also because she has a home advantage; the minority group that she targeted (transgender people) are a-okay to ridicule as far as the media and elite on both sides of the spectrum in the Land of Her Majesty are concerned. Something to do with the local academia already being against them, and the local media realizing anti-trans headlines make their numbers go from CAVE to Takumi.
Xyga wrote:
chum wrote:the thing is that we actually go way back and have known each other on multiple websites, first clashing in a Naruto forum.
Liar. I've known you only from latexmachomen.com and pantysniffers.org forums.
BIL

Post by BIL »

Durandal wrote:From the second-hand accounts I've read, another reason Ms. Rowling managed to magically avoid becoming a social pariah is not only because her castle wall is made up of gold ingot bars, but also because she has a home advantage; the minority group that she targeted (transgender people) are a-okay to ridicule as far as the media and elite on both sides of the spectrum in the Land of Her Majesty are concerned.
I don't know, from my vantage point in Tinkletowne Crescent on WeeWillehWinkeh BLVD, I would suggest Graham Linehan is what happens when you write Harry Potter cheques your Father Ted ass can't cash. Big TERFin' still requires Frigid Might Of Capitalism, it seems.
In the same year, Linehan received a warning from West Yorkshire police after a row with the transgender activist Stephanie Hayden on Twitter, where she accused him of dead-naming – calling a transgender person by the name they used before their transition.
The Rozzers don't play! Then again, he recently survived Ballbag Cancer. That may have contributed to his disappearance, as much as the gallons of Twitter Napalm he tends to attract with his Discount Rowling TERFy ways!
Something to do with the local academia already being against them, and the local media realizing anti-trans headlines make their numbers go from CAVE to Takumi.
Mate, I just sprayed me pint of Chest Milk all over te Daily Beano Starring Minnie "The Karen White" Minx. :shock: Not sure what locality you mean, but in my limited travels I can tell you Manchester, Liverpool, Durham and Lancaster went Full Marx decades ago. You'll have to get some soft southern twats (CUM AT ME M8S Image) in to report on the situation down there, but I can't imagine it's much different nearer to London.

I mostly know this due to liaising between The Mother Country and back home, where TBF it's still the 1950s in progressive terms. Many papers have been written on why Jamaica in particular is so recalcitrant on LGBT matters. Some reckon it's down to self-repression. I could see that! I have hard evidence that some of the yardiest yardies who ever yarded were, in fact... BATTY Image A topic for another post I suppose.

Well, Manchester did get into a spot of trouble when the Law dept told students "NO FUCK OFF WE'RE TALKING ABOUT RAPE, DEAL WITH IT YOU FIRST-YEAR TWATS" a few years back. That was kinda rugged. :o

After all this conjecture, I will posit that England's designated target remains The Ginger, specifically their young. It's a miracle Burinju has survived this long. :sad:

I used to wonder why a nation so neurotically concerned with skin colour would be A-OK with maintaining a virtual underclass on the basis of hair colour. It seemed very hypocritical, unprincipled! Now I'm pretty sure most of these upright citizens are just boot-licking cowards grateful for an approved target. Image
Ed Oscuro

Post by Ed Oscuro »

Have you all heard the news yet? Snape killed Dumbledore

"Cancel culture" seems to be an Ironic Production® of the Right in response to "Rape Culture," a phrase used unironically only at the westernmost cliff-edge of lefty leftism, even on Twitter. "Defund the police," which was taken at face value by a few more people than that, was still not very popular although arguably making it into the mainstream. "Cancel culture," on the other hand, seems to be as popular at Fox News as attempting to snort hamburger patties through a plastic straw - a daily occurrence. But whether "cancel culture" actually describes something that exists is questionable considering that the Right has been known to throw boycotts around as does the left. In terms of a shadowy cabal cancelling with abandon, I suspect Robinson had it more or less right. "Cancel culture" protests really aren't about influencing tech policy but about trying to appeal to people for purposes of launching political careers or lousy podcasts. To be fair, a lot of lefty people were celebrating Robinson's cancellation, so maybe I just didn't get the joke.

What certainly do exist are Terms of Service for Twitter, Facebook, etc., which caused the Far Right such harm that they wrote multi-part megaposts decrying the phenomenon of "being kicked off the Internet for having shitty opinions" and then promptly set up Parler, where you have absolute free speech so long as you're not a lefty troll!

And that is why I don't take Cancel Culture any more seriously than I took GamerGate.
BIL

Post by BIL »

Cancel Culture is definitely worthy of the same regard as Gamergate :lol: (which is why I can be found shitting up both threads :shock:)

I am saddened and appalled to hear Parler is apparently Bizarro Twitter. That's no good at all. Perhaps someone will get a clue, and unveil a platform of TOTAL WAR Image A FULL IDEOLOGICAL SPECTRUM KILLING FLOOR. The battleground without bias or mercy, where @NYBALLA247 and @COWBOYSMOM69 can tear into each other on the issues of the day, all day, EVERY DAY - weary, shambling combatants savaging one other with horrific cyber blows, fuelled only by sheer microblogging willpower! And the odd soda. (tm/c Squire)

Then, charge chumps like me to watch! I, and many others, wish to see a brawl that is like hell. I would wager, in all seriousness, most of the userbase would find some modicum of happiness after venting their bowels explosively onto their perceived foes. Image

Now, people have indeed tracked down and killed one another over INTERNET BEEFZ before. And that's sad! But frankly, it speaks of crummy OpSec on the victims' part. We can work this into the EULA. It's your ass - keep it covered!