The Cancel Culture thread! WOO!

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
BulletMagnet

Re: The Cancel Culture thread! WOO!

Post by BulletMagnet »

BIL wrote:Identify someone with a belief you dislike, and set out not to persuade public opinion against them to the extent they may be forced to rethink their presence in your community (this is perfectly legitimate expression - peacefully picketing a store, say), but by unilaterally ruining them outright, having appointed yourself the arbiter of what may and may not be said or thought.
Okay, so if I'm following you properly, you essentially consider "cancelling" as something of an "end run" around the way that disagreements ought to be resolved; as always, if I'm missing something essential, by all means bring me up to speed.

To attempt to bring this (more or less) back around full circle, your main issue with the effort to oust Rogan from Spotify was with the way some attempted to put their thumb on the scale by focusing not on the Covid misinformation that got him into hot water in the first place, but on his past use of racial slurs, which you've argued were mis-contextualized to paint a less flattering portrait of him (I frankly haven't delved deep into those items, so I'll defer to your judgment on them here).

As such, I'll repeat the question I asked in my previous post: if the race stuff had never been introduced, but enough people had ditched Spotify in direct response to his behavior concerning Covid information to force his firing, would Rogan, in your estimation, have been "cancelled"?
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

Rogan hasn't been cancelled by anyone and a couple butthurt songpeople leaving the platform hasn't killed Spotify. You can still listen to all of Neil Young's songs on the youtube or whatever, my spider sense suggests that never was a big draw to sells.

lol remember when they dropped their deal with the Obamas. Motherfuckers want free money and the appearance of having a podcast, without actually having to any work. Like them $300k wall street speeches? Even James Rolfe put more work into his failed podcast. Even *I* put more work into making games/webnovels (ie, any work), and I've never finished or released shit.
BIL

Post by BIL »

BulletMagnet wrote:As such, I'll repeat the question I asked in my previous post: if the race stuff had never been introduced, but enough people had ditched Spotify in direct response to his behavior concerning Covid information to force his firing, would Rogan, in your estimation, have been "cancelled"?
No, absolutely not. AFAIK, he said those things, they were reported on in full, he has to stand by whatever reaction comes his way. You'll note I had absolutely no posts on Rogan and Covid, and from what I remember, only a tiny handful regarding him at all, beforehand. EDIT: Yep, just the one. I'm a casual background-noise listener at best, on the occasions he has someone on I like.

Such as the incomparably entertaining Michael Venom Page, known for his intriguing hands-down kickboxing, and also chucking Pokeballs at his vanquished opponents. Image

It was only the "N-Word Reel" (god that's hilarious, I'm imagining a literal tape canister frisbeed through a window...) that piqued my interest. As mentioned in my previous reply to Ed, regarding Cool Britannia's woes - I've seen the havoc these kinds of silencing tactics wreak on society, and I detest them as a matter of course.

I will also say, though: had the "N-Word Reel" cratered Rogan's audience, and gotten him kicked off Spotify? I would find that a bizarre and unfortunate result, but not an illegitimate one. If that's what the people really want, for words to become hexes destroying all who so much as utter them, in even the most detached, clinical intent... sounds utterly moronic, and frankly dangerous, where the historical record and societal progress - one and the same, of course - are concerned. But ok.

Happily, the reel did nothing. Womp womp. I am willing to believe this wasn't the result of a "YEAAA, WE HATE MINORITIES TOO JOE" response from his audience. I see nothing in his show, or persona, or typical listener that would appeal to bigots. It's all far too hippy-dippy lmao weed bro tolerant.

I think this was the majority of people laughing off a comically obvious brickbat. It was too transparently concocted, one step short of splicing together vowels and consonants to have Rogan recite Mein Kampf.

"Ro-Ro-Ro-Gan Here And I Have 2 Say / Fi-Na-L Sol-U-tion is J-J-Jesus's Way"
"OMFG!!! FIRE JOE ROGAN NAOOOOOO"

This is the organic, reasoned kind of resolution I would prefer, as opposed to crafting a statute that lands people in the slammer for making "N-Word Reels." Make all the reels they want, I say. They're hilarious, and so are the immediate reprisals featuring members of the brickbatter's own tribe.
Last edited by BIL on Wed May 11, 2022 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

haha, oh yeah that man loves talking about DMT and having mushroom fans on.

"My doctor tossed a ivermectin prescription on top of the standard meds and it didn't kill me" is hardly the "kill yourselves, Trump supporters, and force the democrats to win an election for once" the liberals whinge and have nightmares about. And isn't... wouldn't be as bad as all the DMT advocacy.

We all know Neil Young and the ilk's never listened to three seconds of Rogan's podcast, just getting outraged from a game of telephone.

Remember Shatner's war against Red Letter Media? lol oh lol.
BIL

Post by BIL »

Ah, an old tragedy. 3; Did the ShatMan ever make up with our intrepid explorers in the further reaches of kusofilm? 3: I'm out of the loop with RLM, I have to do a big ol' binge at some point. Ideally before Mike does a flip off of the studio rooftop, to escape the daily torment of knowing his childhood hero PWNed him on the twitter! :shock:

Haha, the fall probably wouldn't even kill him. Probably fuck up his feet pretty good though. They could stick him in Rich's wheelchair. :o :idea:
Ed Oscuro

Post by Ed Oscuro »

BryanM wrote:Rogan hasn't been cancelled by anyone and a couple butthurt songpeople leaving the platform hasn't killed Spotify.
Quite so.
lol remember when they dropped their deal with the Obamas. Motherfuckers want free money and the appearance of having a podcast, without actually having to any work. Like them $300k wall street speeches?
Well, one of the funniest things about all this is that it was reported, early on, that Rogan's Spotify deal was worth $100M. Nope, Spotify spent $200M for a guy who never prepares for any of his interviews, and they easily could have found out that Rogan had quite the n-bomb tirades in his back catalogue even before they bought it. So good to see idiots lose all their money. Props to Rogan for being on the winning side of that hustle.

That said, the whole issue with Rogan is that he shared some funny ideas about COVID with his listeners, speaking of telephone games. So I think we're all going to have to get used to the idea of the Evil Woke Mobs critiquing the rich and powerful. The Invisible Hand of the Market's Bitchslap! It's pretty invisible to Rogan as well; he's set for life.

Anyway there's not really any heroes or villains in this story - just free speech and piles of money.
BryanM wrote:"My doctor tossed a ivermectin prescription on top of the standard meds and it didn't kill me" is hardly the "kill yourselves, Trump supporters, and force the democrats to win an election for once" the liberals whinge and have nightmares about.
Holy strawman, Batman. Our healthcare workers are getting assaulted by patients and their families, suffering strokes, committing suicide, and generally going insane and quitting in large part because politicians decided to promote garbage cures just to stick it to the CDC, and you want to complain about liberals in denial? We can't get shit done because everybody is out there running trials on Ivermectin. There was just a paper released days ago that found, once again, that Ivermectin doesn't cure COVID. But people still won't believe it.

Just as dangerous as the waste of time is the use of conspiracy theories around this to further radicalize QAnon cultists. We saw the same thing happen with abortion and doctors were murdered as a result. Personally, I was quite alarmed to see reports on YouTube by mainstream news outlets on a man who died after an Ivermectin treatment being swarmed by conspiracy theorists saying it was murder. When it's "murder," murder suddenly looks reasonable to these people. And there were quite a few people joining in with a further conspiracy theory that actually the man was poisoned by his wife, supposedly because she was a Hillary Clinton supporter. (Which was not true.)

As BIL's story about Samuel Paty should remind us, it doesn't take very much of this to result in terrorists on the street murdering 'the bad people.'
Last edited by Ed Oscuro on Wed May 11, 2022 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

I think it's mean to call Neil Young an "idiot". :|
Ed Oscuro

Post by Ed Oscuro »

Neil Young paid $200M to Rogan? No, Young sold a lot of his back catalogue for $150M the year before the fight. "Heart of Gold" and his other hits were up 300% on other streamers during the fight.

Just fighting the telephone game, Young's very evil statement was that Spotify had a "responsibility to mitigate the spread of misinformation." Didn't even mention Rogan by name, but I guess they say a hit dog hollers.

Spotify is doing well enough these days that its CEO insists it is not like Netflix.

Personally I don't really have a horse in the race. I don't mind Rogan's antics except so far as stupid people take the stupid things he says at face value, but that's one of the oldest problems in the world.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

?????????????????????????????????

But... Rogan brings them $20 to $100 million revenue per month???? At the fantasy land minimum, they quadrupled their money? And the controversy only increased his follower count? How does that make them "idiots"??????

Intelligence is being able to effectively min/max metrics you care about, so that seems pretty "smart".

What would have been a very poor return on investment would be to give the guy who intentionally failed to protect the new deal, and his wife, $300 million. They'd have gotten like four podcasts a year nobody would listen to. That would have been really stupid.
Ed Oscuro

Post by Ed Oscuro »

Ah yes, citing the revenue of web streamers as an example of "min-maxing" and "smarts." Take a look at the "Operating (loss)/income" row of Spotify's Q4 2021 results.

I don't hate Rogan, despite mostly encountering him in trans and COVID contexts; he's otherwise usually pretty lovable (I enjoy his black tar heroin rifle thing) and I'm just a critic (of lots of things). I don't know how much money he actually brings in; I know you can do a back-of-the-envelope calculation from his viewership although it's not clear how many listen for free versus buy premium. The concern for Spotify and its investors is that they can be overexposed to Rogan silliness leading to knock-on-effects on the rest of the platform. Spotify isn't holding onto their revenue, which I figured people would understand was important after the dotcom bust. The money didn't all go to the Obamas because that deal, according to the only credible-looking guess I've seen, was $30M. Spotify and Rogan may well succeed, but given the business their profits are so razor-thin that they really can't afford to make tons of unforced errors, because a streaming service with just Rogan probably isn't worth $200M. Before Spotify, you could get Rogan to read your ad for tens of thousands of bucks. Now it's millions, but as Obama said, "if you aren't getting that ad spend as an indie, you didn't build that."
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

BIL wrote:Ah, an old tragedy. 3; Did the ShatMan ever make up with our intrepid explorers in the further reaches of kusofilm? 3:
Nah, last I heard he had a little twitter rant last year about Mike being a millionaire. (fwiw, Mike is not a millionaire.)

I do worry about the self-harm the RLM guys are doing to themselves. For some reason they keep watching episodes of Picard and by this point it's very very sad. Like a junkie that just can't let go.
BIL

Post by BIL »

Sorry to hear that! 3;> It's one thing to never meet your heroes, but in a time when those same towering figures can reach down through the tweetybird aether, and wedgie your grown-man million-subscriber ass... thafuckyagondo? :shock:

Maybe commit suicide by watching testes-witheringly horrid Nu Trek :idea:

TBH, any man who'll go for a hair transplant at frickin 90 years old is not to be trifled with >83 Like a formidably ancient slumbering dragon, The Shat may only dimly comprehend the post-MST3K media landscape - but he retains more than enough of his old rancor to flame these lazy young pricks into next fuckin week, should they happen across his turf!

Imagine a lifelong Star Trek nerd being called a grifting loser by Captain James T. Kirk himself Image THE STORY IS TRUE :shock:
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

BIL wrote:Imagine a lifelong Star Trek nerd being called a grifting loser by Captain James T. Kirk himself Image THE STORY IS TRUE :shock:
Ever heard of Free Enterprise?
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
BIL

Post by BIL »

Yep! Good movie. :cool: I bet that's what bright-eyed and hopeful Young Mike thought his Information Superhigway Adventures With The Shat would be like. :sad: Instead, ShatMan is rockin' 21st-century hair replacement technology - while Mike is being crushed from all sides in the pitiless black void of terminal alcohol dependency! :shock:

But under such pressure, even punishingly squeezed lumps of coal can produce diamonds - like that BOTW ep with FUTURE FORCE and PAROLE VIOLATORS and GETEVEN, with its crack sniper shots on David Carradine's infamous wanking end! Oh man that's a good'un, I'm going to fired it up now while I kill the same five rabid badgers repeatedly for loot in a pitiful - yet hellaciously compulsive! - simulacrum of personal advancement Image

In other tales of bad days :o

JUDGE: "Mr. Gionet, why are you pleading guilty here today?
BAKED ALASKA: "I'm NAHT! The Feds told me they'd charge me with a FELONY if I didn't!"
JUDGE: "See you next spring asshole!"

Curb_Theme.mp3

"Buh-buh-but the Fed is EVIL 2!" Yes, I know! That doesn't make this annoying cunt torpedoing his own sweetheart rat deal not hilarious! Image

IMO, bad people getting what's coming to them is mirthful and satisfying even when it's at the hands of other bad people - whose own iniquities remain un-absolved! Image

I've enjoyed seeing America First collapse in a cloud of cheeto dust and dried lube, the last few months. A gay Mexican midget Incel Nazi LARPer running around enticing vulnerable young men into his catboy yaoi death-cult? God have mercy. :x IDGAF about gays or Mexicans or midgets, I hasten to add. Or even Incels, provided they kill only themselves. God bless 'em all. It's just a bit of a windscreen yearning for a brick, someone who literally (not figuratively) embodies all four groups, cosplaying as a fifth that would machinegun them all into the same burning ditch, you know?

It figures it would be The ShatMan's fellow Leafs - fat lesbian dyke PPP and retarded cokehead Andy Warski - who facilitated the brunt of the fatal damage to Fuentes and co (aided by the latter's embrace of Reverse Midas Toucher and grotesque man/pig hybrid Ethan Ralph)! Salute to the industrious peoples of the extreme North! :O (However you're also responsible for Lorne Armstrong, so give your head a shake there buddy ;3)

Pace BulletMagnet, this is also not cancelling imo! Concocted smears are one thing - substantive reality quite another! If you run a catboy yaoi death-cult, and key people escape to Canada because they're not sure about the whole "Waste your twenties demonising women while jerking off with your totes straight bros" thing, and the rest of the online right says "Wait... they forced you to watch what? I thought this was about Saving White America!" then that is again very healthy and good for a free society imho. Image
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

BIL wrote:Pace BulletMagnet, this is also not cancelling imo!
When it comes to people who I've seldom if ever heard of because I'm not on social media I tend to tune things out altogether. :P

While I'm here, though, I do think I ought to direct a quick tip of the proverbial hat your way for genuinely engaging me on this topic; it's a nice change of pace to have an exchange with someone with a differing point of view which doesn't inevitably lead to either a faux-indignant "why do you hate freedom" outburst or an abrupt, unexplained disappearance (only to resurface a few weeks or months later spouting the same questionable stuff I challenged them on, as if nothing had happened). So cheers for that.
BIL

Post by BIL »

Same same. Image It's generally nicer in here with you guys than on the mean faceless streets of Youtoob and twatter, I find. :mrgreen:
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

"Activision-Blizzard Diversity Space Tool."

That's it. That's the post.
BIL

Post by BIL »

I was wondering where this came from! :o

edit: seems Blizzard's being rapped for alleged union-busting atm? Good timing if so! IDK I just laugh at the -5 big flopping cocks and +10 gaping beefaroni canyons :shock:
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Anybody care to posit a more on-the-nose instance of "cancelling" than this?
o.pwuaioc

Post by o.pwuaioc »

BulletMagnet wrote:Anybody care to posit a more on-the-nose instance of "cancelling" than this?
Small-town, small-minded conservatives and totalitarian narcissists have always been the original cancelers. Book burnings have been a thing as far back as the Qin dynasty. Remember when Lennon slipped and compared his popularity to Jesus? Uh-oh, Beatles are cancelled, let's burn their albums! Disney was boycotted for its suspected "immoral" subliminal messaging in the 90s. In the 80s, DND folks were called Satanists.

Pearl-clutching finger-waggers are the original snowflakes.
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

Ever wondered why Elon Musk has been going positively ape over trans people lately?

https://twitter.com/KnowNothingTV/statu ... Pa7doqAAAA
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

What did I say about trans people being the canaries in the coal mines?
Spoiler
They are ready and willing to wipe away all the social progress of the last century in a heartbeat.

BIL

Post by BIL »

Backwards-ass Burgerlanders get skittish when Bill Nye's Sex Junk is aggressively promoted to their kids in the Disney spaceman movie?! :O I thought it was just your "Blacks" who were all homerphobic and shiet.

Good to know. Let's abolish sex segregation immediately - that'll show those mouthy cunts, and usher in a progressive new century.

More like a poorly-camouflaged chickenhawk in a coal mine. Image Wait - what the fuck (■`w´■) With his greater weight, muscle mass and bone density, this bird will not efficiently detect fumes! 3: Good working men's lives will be put at risk! I'll sort this fucker out right now.

Fucking birds, story of my fookin life m8. Yes hello it's me again. What? I see. Alright yeah you too.

MM-san, I can't believe it mate. I've only just lost me fookin job as Site Controller of Local Pit for Big Mining Co of North Wales & Yorkshire. (;`w´;) It seems that fucking "trans-canary" put a complaint through to head office, said I'd "mis-specied" him or some shite. I told em, he could barely fit in the fookin cage, flapping about and shitting all over the bloke's hand, no fuckin way would he have been fit for purpose down the pit as is mandated by the 1974 act.

Called me "transphobic," can you believe it? Fuck mate. It's a good thing I've already got a new gig lined up as head of standards for the local barracks. Soft as shite most of these lads nowadays, m8 - but the way I see it, if you can carry me dead arse back to base after I've gone and stepped on a fookin IED, it's all good! Wait. That one's got fookin tits m8, what the fuck. And he can't do a single fookin pullup. And he's only just given himself a triple hernia picking up that ammo crate! How in the fuckin Christ did this poofter get into my regim-

I don't believe it MM-san. It was a fuckin bird m8. And they just gave me an official warning I'd be for the sack if I mentioned she, I mean he, can't lift for fookin shite.

Funny old world mate. Well, I'm going to clock off and take me lad to the the latest Toy Story. I hear it's a spinoff about Woody where the girl cowboy fookin lezzes out with some brown Indian bird. The missus offered to go instead but tbh m8, a man's got to find his lezzer romps where he can nowadays.
BulletMagnet wrote:Anybody care to posit a more on-the-nose instance of "cancelling" than this?
Wait - is Cancel Culture real or fake now >__>
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

BIL wrote:Wait - is Cancel Culture real or fake now >__>
Depends on how you choose to define it, which the two of us hashed out at some length - methinks this case hits the particular definition you and I more or less arrived at earlier in the thread squarely on the nose, seeing as the woman lost her job, twice, on account of a philosophy that she not only didn't subscribe to but didn't even know what it was.

I believe the phrase "an aggressively dismissive end run around an actual debate of the subject at hand" (or something along those lines) appeared at least once in our discussion; point out where my comparison has erred if I missed something, but this crowd's obsession with critical race theory to hound this person when she had nothing to do with it strikes me as at least as disingenuous as the digging up of racial slurs out of context that you cited back during the Rogan bioondoggle, and frankly hints at a significantly darker motivation underneath.

And that's before you get to the book bannings.
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

BulletMagnet wrote:this crowd's obsession with critical race theory [...]
*SPOILER*

It's not about "critical race theory."

Never was.

BIL

Post by BIL »

BulletMagnet wrote:
BIL wrote:Wait - is Cancel Culture real or fake now >__>
Depends on how you choose to define it, which the two of us hashed out at some length - methinks this case hits the particular definition you and I more or less arrived at earlier in the thread squarely on the nose, seeing as the woman lost her job, twice, on account of a philosophy that she not only didn't subscribe to but didn't even know what it was.

I believe the phrase "an aggressively dismissive end run around an actual debate of the subject at hand" (or something along those lines) appeared at least once in our discussion; point out where my comparison has erred if I missed something, but this crowd's obsession with critical race theory to hound this person when she had nothing to do with it strikes me as at least as disingenuous as the digging up of racial slurs out of context that you cited back during the Rogan bioondoggle, and frankly hints at a significantly darker motivation underneath.
Oh, I agree. It's a shame it takes the right sorts of victim (or perpetrator) for everybody to acknowledge the elephant in the room. 3;

Then again, selective acknowledgement of reality is very much the IDPOL zeitgeist, at the moment. On this side of the pond you might ask Sasha Johnson's mom, whose wail of disbelief provided the most bleakly perfect epitaph to UKBLM anyone could've imagined.
Mischief Maker wrote:There is a concerted effort in right-wing media to shift the focus from covid and BLM to the dreaded "cancel culture" to dilute the issues.

So to prevent that dilution on these forums, I'm quarantining my own discussion of the topic from the covid thread to this one.

Let the aggrievement party begin!
*phweee* Image I wish to register aggrievance, MM-san! (■`w´■) I keep telling people this Competitive IDPOL craze is retarded and dangerous, and they keep calling me KKK and shit. :[ Then some mouthy black bitch gets her head blown off by guess who Image And nobody wants to talk about it anymore. I can't even go "Told you so! *2x middlefingers + eat pussy sign*" or anything. It's very unsatisfying, for me, and very unfortunate, for the growing piles of dead and raped and maimed who got done by the wrong colour chaps!
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

BIL wrote:*phweee* Image I wish to register aggrievance, MM-san! (■`w´■) I keep telling people this Competitive IDPOL craze is retarded and dangerous, and they keep calling me KKK and shit. :[ Then some mouthy black bitch gets her head blown off by guess who Image And nobody wants to talk about it anymore. I can't even go "Told you so! *2x middlefingers + eat pussy sign*" or anything. It's very unsatisfying, for me, and very unfortunate, for the growing piles of dead and raped and maimed who got done by the wrong colour chaps!
We're not talking about equivalent things here. You're bringing up bad individuals, I'm talking about bad laws.

What would be equivalent is if you threw your Pokeball at me and Jussie Smollett popped out, then I threw my Pokeball and this guy popped out:

BIL

Post by BIL »

Mischief Maker wrote:We're not talking about equivalent things here. You're bringing up bad individuals, I'm talking about bad laws.
Bad laws have already seen British citizens imprisoned for making fun of George Floyd and referring to people by the wrong pronouns. For expulsions, firings, and other life-altering goodies delivered via the same apparatus (the now-established routine of ill-advised social media post -> report to gutter press -> fired is my personal inroad to this thread), I'd be here all day. As for bad individuals, it's become clear they enjoy what is tantamount to the force of law. I'm not sure how else to describe a rapist being presented fresh victims directly to his cell by the authorities, or entire enclaves of the same operating with blanket immunity for decades with no definitive end in sight.

To a passing rubbernecker with mercifully little personal stake in the matter, it looks like government via cultural neurosis. Not (always) law, not very far off enjoying the same pre-eminence in public life. If you're the right [identity], you get the goods. If you're the wrong one, you'll be subject to any and all outrage with no recourse, short of the occasional decades-overdue token pressure valve release.

(because I'm not a race-obsessive myopic white idiot about as familiar with "people of colour" as I am the surface of Pluto, I do hope it's not taken as some stab at cod-profundity or God forbid "edginess" when I note that "black" is a valid option for both victor and victim options. As in, "Nobody on either side of the pond will give one rat fuck if black people shoot up your house and kill you, if you are black." it's obvious. yet simultaneously controversial. which is a very unfortunate combination!)

Although apparently England is descending into unwoke depravity ATM, can't confirm. I'll be sure to post about the guy who got locked up for taking the piss out of... I don't know, Tommy Robinson? When it happens, watch this space. Image You know I am an amoral sort with a feral bloodlust for bestially blown-out arseholes of all colours and creeds, metaphorically like.

I had to look up the chap in the picture. A hoaxer, if I'm not mistaken? Even back home in rural Jamaica, in a half-year with deliberate avoidance of the internet and all associated fuckeries, I couldn't escape the Smouliet fiasco and its morally upstanding purveyors (I have cable), one of whom has since enjoyed much acclaim as the first Black Woman Vagina™ elected to your (and therefore the rest of the Americas') second-highest office. (she's one of those annoying sorts who goes "Whuhhh? Whaddayuh talkin bout?" when asked about such things - you've probably seen the clip)

I don't think you can fit that level of popular support for an arrant mass psychotic episode like Smoulietgate into a mere Pokeball. It seems more like an orbital nuclear bombardment with bonus diplomatic immunity for the perpetrators, given the race-hustling cunt and his two accomplices are all free men as I type this. :lol:
emphatic

Post by emphatic »

BIL wrote:If you're the right [identity], you get the goods. If you're the wrong one, you'll be subject to any and all outrage with no recourse, short of the occasional decades-overdue token pressure valve release.
Squeeky wheel gets the grease.
Image | My games - http://www.emphatic.se | (Click) I have YEN stickers for sale
RegalSin wrote:Street Fighters. We need to aviod them when we activate time accellerator.
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

emphatic wrote:
BIL wrote:If you're the right [identity], you get the goods. If you're the wrong one, you'll be subject to any and all outrage with no recourse, short of the occasional decades-overdue token pressure valve release.
Squeeky wheel gets the grease.
I'm pretty sure Jussie Smollett went to jail.

EDIT: emotions are pretty high on this thread, so let me offer an olive branch by presenting a political take that I think we can all join hands in agreement over:

Kyle Rittenhouse's upcoming game looks like shit.