Arcade stick art work replacement

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
Ddshot

Arcade stick art work replacement

Post by Ddshot »

Hi,I’m modding my saturn stick hss-0136 the artwork(overlay)is destroyed,does anyone know where I can buy custom or original overlay???also custom overlay for panthera evo??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stevens

Re: Arcade stick art work replacement

Post by Stevens »

You want the original artwork? I have a template that will fit, but it isn't the original artwork.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6622&start=540
You're sure to be in a fine haze about now, but don't think too hard about all of this. Just go out and kill a few beasts. It's for your own good. You know, it's just what hunters do! You'll get used to it.
Ddshot

Post by Ddshot »

Had I quick look through the thread seems u did pretty much what im doing now!yeah if you can send my template be great[THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stevens

Post by Stevens »

The template is in the thread, it is two posts under my post with my finished stick.

I am 99% sure it is already the correct size. As long as you match the white circle with the bottom middle button it should fit.
You're sure to be in a fine haze about now, but don't think too hard about all of this. Just go out and kill a few beasts. It's for your own good. You know, it's just what hunters do! You'll get used to it.