Private messages taking hours to send?

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
cr4zymanz0r

Private messages taking hours to send?

Post by cr4zymanz0r »

Over the past couple of weeks I've noticed when I send a message to users that it sits in the outbox for hours before showing up in sent, which I assume means it's not actually getting sent for those hours?

I don't know if it's just me, a small subset of users, or everyone affected.
Dochartaigh

Re: Private messages taking hours to send?

Post by Dochartaigh »

cr4zymanz0r wrote:Over the past couple of weeks I've noticed when I send a message to users that it sits in the outbox for hours before showing up in sent, which I assume means it's not actually getting sent for those hours?

I believe it sits there until the user has read it. ...I've had one in my outbox for like 9 months...
Ghegs

Post by Ghegs »

Dochartaigh wrote:
cr4zymanz0r wrote:Over the past couple of weeks I've noticed when I send a message to users that it sits in the outbox for hours before showing up in sent, which I assume means it's not actually getting sent for those hours?

I believe it sits there until the user has read it. ...I've had one in my outbox for like 9 months...
This is correct. Until the recipient reads the PM, it sits in the sender's Outbox.
No matter how good a game is, somebody will always hate it. No matter how bad a game is, somebody will always love it.

My videos
cr4zymanz0r

Post by cr4zymanz0r »

Oh, well derp on me then. I guess in the past people have just read my messages faster. lol