shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum
 
* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:15 pm View unanswered posts
View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 44  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 4:33 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 20 Aug 2016
Posts: 2232
GaijinPunch wrote:
BulletMagnet wrote:
orange808 wrote:
If you don't trust one of your doctors, you have the wrong doctor.

Let's say that your doctor does eventually recommend getting a booster; what precisely about his/her recommendation would make it more palatable than one coming from Fauci or the CDC in general


Think how many anti-vaxxers have fantastic doctors but they don't trust them b/c they suggest any vaccine. I guess they have the wrong doctors? This is part of the reason why we're in this mess. Yokels who read crap on social media while taking a shit and deciding they're smarter than doctors who... you know... have actually studied this shit.


Sure. Critical thinking gone wrong. Know that you need to check the facts, but can't figure out what facts are. What can be done?

Why trust my doctor? He isn't working for money and it shows. My doctor explains things to me. He remembers me and asks about my life when we talk--even though he rarely sees me and has lots of patients. He asked about my budget with meds, too. He is also unavailable at times because he volunteers. Similar to a school principal friend of ours in some ways; he knows every kid in his school by name and something about almost every one. Just amazing people doing amazing things.
_________________
We apologise for the inconvenience


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 4:35 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 20 Aug 2016
Posts: 2232
GaijinPunch wrote:

You also said you that despite reports that Pfizer wasn't part of operation warp speed, you "don't believe it". Fine, you're entitled to not do that but you're basically the same as these Q-Anon dip shits that invoke "the media is lying about everything / the data is wrong" which makes any type of debate pointless.


I mentioned Germany specifically. Oops. :-) Check the facts. Didn't use any Operation Warp Speed qualifier and I was well aware of who got what (and who contributed). :-)
_________________
We apologise for the inconvenience


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 5:23 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 31 Jan 2005
Posts: 14999
Location: Chicago
orange808 wrote:
I mentioned Germany specifically. Oops. :-) Check the facts. Didn't use any Operation Warp Speed qualifier and I was well aware of who got what (and who contributed). :-)


It was "govt money" no? Well, of course the money originate from the govt when it's offered free to it's citizens. Pretty cool word play.
_________________
RegalSin wrote:
New PowerPuff Girls. They all have evil pornstart eyelashes.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 5:24 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 31 Jan 2005
Posts: 14999
Location: Chicago
Hoagtech wrote:
Your coming off as both defensive and disrespectful gaijin

Orange808 is entitled to his opinions and telling he’s the same as a “Q’anon dipshit” is not a respectable debate.


Oh that ship sailed like 50 pages ago... people tend to be dickheads when people not only misconstrue their words but make up shit about them. We're making progress though... I think now we can say we know what argument is being made. We haven't always had that luxury.
_________________
RegalSin wrote:
New PowerPuff Girls. They all have evil pornstart eyelashes.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 5:55 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 20 Aug 2016
Posts: 2232
GaijinPunch wrote:
orange808 wrote:
I mentioned Germany specifically. Oops. :-) Check the facts. Didn't use any Operation Warp Speed qualifier and I was well aware of who got what (and who contributed). :-)


It was "govt money" no? Well, of course the money originate from the govt when it's offered free to it's citizens. Pretty cool word play.


As Piketty points out in the final chapter of Capital, there's a global effort to socialize risk, secure subsidies, expand profit, dodge taxes, and reestablish an "old world" system of crystalized capital. That's obvious, but it's good to choose a source that also presents some data to support the argument.

As for your baseless accusations that I used some brand of obfuscated "word play", that's jibberish. My choice of words was specific because the facts of matter. You're the one painting Operation Warp Speed in there without any merit. It's pretty funny to listen to you try to lecture me on facts when you regularly go completely off base. :-) You might try saying "my bad".
_________________
We apologise for the inconvenience


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 6:45 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 31 Jan 2005
Posts: 14999
Location: Chicago
orange808 wrote:
As for your baseless accusations that I used some brand of obfuscated "word play", that's jibberish. My choice of words was specific because the facts of matter.


I'm talking about mistakenly saying other members (me, at least 3 times) have taken some stance w/o providing so much as a quote. I can only assume the same w/ MM as he has before spoken about being baffled about WTF the actual argument was about.
_________________
RegalSin wrote:
New PowerPuff Girls. They all have evil pornstart eyelashes.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 10:28 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 12893
Location: Wherever.
orange808 wrote:
Why trust my doctor? <snip>

Your doctor sounds like a nice guy, certainly, though I'm sure people who know them personally could say many of the same things about Fauci et al; the former certainly explains things to people quite a lot (ad nauseam, even), and the argument could definitely be made that he isn't "in it for the money" since he's been working for the government instead of private practice for decades.

I've got no reason to believe your doctor isn't trustworthy based on what you've said, but note that, as with any other judgement of character we make since we can't read each other's minds, the characteristics you're highlighting here have little to nothing in particular to do with his inherent honesty or medical expertise, just what you personally interpret as what a general "good egg" should be like (a different person, for example, might actually dock him some points on his volunteer work, since it renders him less available to his patients). If you want to trust one source over another that's fine, it's the sort of often-hazy call we all have to make, but you might want to dwell a bit on precisely why you've made the judgements you have in this particular area; they aren't as quantifiable as you seem to think they are.
_________________
Glossary / Discussion / The Bizaar / Vasara HS


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 2:01 am 


User avatar

Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 4146
Hoagtech wrote:
Your coming off as both defensive and disrespectful gaijin

Orange808 is entitled to his opinions and telling he’s the same as a “Q’anon dipshit” is not a respectable debate.

You guys start these threads pretending their debatable and resort to Q’anon every time you feel defensive.

This part of shmups is and always has been disgusting the way you guys treat good folk around here because of their “differing opinions” and you guy pretend to be “diverse” by bringing up Oligarchs and political banter like the “Onion” around here..

Keep it respectful or don’t comment. I really don’t appreciate the way you guys bully people here. I consider it The true form of “hatemongering”


If people voicing their annoyance with Orange808, and his particular brand of smug self-righteousness mixed with Dadaist incoherence, is The true form of "hatemongering" then we live in a utopia.

As GaijinPunch said, this wasn't an isolated post by Orange808 to which people automatically went from zero to Qanon, we all have a history with the guy and this particular exchange was just the latest chapter in an ongoing saga.
_________________
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:53 am 



Joined: 29 Mar 2021
Posts: 19
Hoagtech wrote:
Your coming off as both defensive and disrespectful gaijin

Orange808 is entitled to his opinions and telling he’s the same as a “Q’anon dipshit” is not a respectable debate.

You guys start these threads pretending their debatable and resort to Q’anon every time you feel defensive.

This part of shmups is and always has been disgusting the way you guys treat good folk around here because of their “differing opinions” and you guy pretend to be “diverse” by bringing up Oligarchs and political banter like the “Onion” around here..

Keep it respectful or don’t comment. I really don’t appreciate the way you guys bully people here. I consider it The true form of “hatemongering”



You said everything correctly. Despite the difference of opinion, you should not go over to personal insults. After all, we are civilized people and we need to behave appropriately.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 12:35 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Posts: 2668
Location: A star occupied by the Bydo Empire
With fucking decorum, Orange might never catch on that no one actually cares what he thinks. At least now the odds of self-awareness are raised from .008% to .4%.
_________________
RegalSin wrote:
You can't even drive across the country Naked anymore


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:47 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 31 Oct 2016
Posts: 1526
Location: bmore
The NYT ran this about whos getting vaccinated by class.

Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:27 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 20 Aug 2016
Posts: 2232
Mortificator wrote:
With fucking decorum, Orange might never catch on that no one actually cares what he thinks. At least now the odds of self-awareness are raised from .008% to .4%.


Oh yes, I am golf clapping for you. :mrgreen:
_________________
We apologise for the inconvenience


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:31 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 20 Aug 2016
Posts: 2232
Mischief Maker wrote:
Hoagtech wrote:
Your coming off as both defensive and disrespectful gaijin

Orange808 is entitled to his opinions and telling he’s the same as a “Q’anon dipshit” is not a respectable debate.

You guys start these threads pretending their debatable and resort to Q’anon every time you feel defensive.

This part of shmups is and always has been disgusting the way you guys treat good folk around here because of their “differing opinions” and you guy pretend to be “diverse” by bringing up Oligarchs and political banter like the “Onion” around here..

Keep it respectful or don’t comment. I really don’t appreciate the way you guys bully people here. I consider it The true form of “hatemongering”


If people voicing their annoyance with Orange808, and his particular brand of smug self-righteousness mixed with Dadaist incoherence, is The true form of "hatemongering" then we live in a utopia.

As GaijinPunch said, this wasn't an isolated post by Orange808 to which people automatically went from zero to Qanon, we all have a history with the guy and this particular exchange was just the latest chapter in an ongoing saga.


You're no less smug than me, snowflake.
_________________
We apologise for the inconvenience


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 10:14 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 4146
orange808 wrote:
You're no less smug than me, snowflake.


True, but my smugness has a much more agreeable "yes, and..." flavor to it.
_________________
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 10:50 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 438
Well, I have nothing to add, except that Qaton, BLM, Antifa and Proud Boys, are all Mossad psyops. And all of those are complete cringe.
And while I have fancies of becoming a gazillionaire concerning the reset in concern to cross border payments/cbdcs and I continue to stack (was doxxed; had to retract this), I can't help worry about the reoccurring polar shift (that real science knows about and does not discuss, as it disproves evolution, brings reason to the tall erected structures like the Egyption Pyramids/Babylon/similar Aztec structures where sacrifices were made, ect., as well as you know it, Noah's Ark). Good luck, the NIH/Wuhan bioweapon, is the least of my worries. And yes, they are now admitting that fighter jets seeing alien aircraft around San Diego/CA waters, is a daily occurrence, not to mention geoengineering the skies w/ aerosols "a great idea," according to Gates.

Literally, I could go on and on, but won't.
At this point, I'm just going to try and survive, if that is at all even possible.


Last edited by supergrafx77 on Sat May 29, 2021 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 1:40 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 31 Jan 2005
Posts: 14999
Location: Chicago
supergrafx77 wrote:
At this point, I'm just going to try and survive, if that is at all even possible.


At what point in human history was it not orders of magnitude easier to survive than now?
_________________
RegalSin wrote:
New PowerPuff Girls. They all have evil pornstart eyelashes.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 2:55 pm 



Joined: 25 Jan 2005
Posts: 3092
Fully vaccinated, in Wuhan, for free.

I spent 2-3 minutes thinking about the various conspiracy-laden jokes that I could have written, but I thought that anyone who might read this post may come with better witty remarks.

What I can say at this stage is that the injections were painless and I had no side-effects whatsoever.
Is this enough material, or should I add that I work at WUni and the campus hospital is indeed connected to a certain virology research centre?

EDIT:

Hold on, both my parents had CoVID-19.
The female one was *house arrested* as she was found positive, tried to escape screaming "it's all bullshit from the Lizard paedophiles!", and apparently was finally locked at home by exasperated policemen.

I am adopted, in case you wonder.

Both took AstraZeneca and felt like shit for 3-4 days, later on.

Now, off to eat raw bat meat, a local delicacy.
_________________
Chomsky, Buckminster Fuller, Yunus and Glass would have played Battle Garegga, for sure.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 3:10 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 20 Aug 2016
Posts: 2232
GaijinPunch wrote:
supergrafx77 wrote:
At this point, I'm just going to try and survive, if that is at all even possible.


At what point in human history was it not orders of magnitude easier to survive than now?
.

About that:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4866586/

Or, was that another Hillz "just be happy you get anything at all" remark?
_________________
We apologise for the inconvenience


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 3:37 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 438
GaijinPunch wrote:
supergrafx77 wrote:
At this point, I'm just going to try and survive, if that is at all even possible.


At what point in human history was it not orders of magnitude easier to survive than now?


GaijinPunch, concerning the past, it was lot easier to survive the worst of wars, plagues/disease, lower life expectancy, ect., or at least a more fair shot at it, when you compare that criteria to the current one: being the unknowing recipient/victim of a depopulation via poisoned foods (monsanto, etc.), poisoned water (fluoride, etc), poisoned medicine (big pharma), poisoned air (geoengineering) and now, bioweapons/co-produced by the Gates Foundation/NIH in Rockville/China Communist Party & the globalists that have for long made "A Brave New World/1984," their mantra. Let alone "the vax," mark of the beast that comes after, to really solidify the results.

Concerning the polar shift, well for the elite, I would guess it would easier to survive such an event if they are lucky enough. The owner of the mag rails has placed mag rail tunnels near the Appalachians in West Virginia, very close to where the space/Observatory is. The Appalachians are probably the safest place to be in the USA, when this goes down. The Pacific Ocean will first slam the West Coast: this is the reason why the Grand Canyon/Western Mountain/Rockies, etc., are much more rugged. The Atlantic Ocean however, the ocean will recede at first. For example if you have a beach house in Ocean City, MD, you will no longer be able to see the Ocean, but a floor of suffocated/dead sea life.

The key here is to "seek solid rock," that have survived the reoccurring event many times. Specifically a cave. The tectonic plates will be shifted and low ground will be consumed. Almost everyone will be annihilated.

When the pole shifts at its peak, the ozone layer will thin and deadly radiation will enter our atmosphere. That is why being underground is essential, to avoid as much radiation as possible during the freezing of the Earth/winter is coming.

There is no evolution. The majority if not all surviving species of a pole shift, by being the recipient of such radiation from space, will not instantly deform. However, there will be "birth defects," as the genes have mutated in the parent/host of the newborn child. The child will look different than its parent and this is how specie diversity happens.

And there was no astroid that killed off the dinosaurs, it was a Pole Shift and nothing more than that.

So the question is, if most of the population is going to be wiped out in the polar shift (that Russia at least is showing the pole accelerating at an accelerated speed which should cause concern), why kill off the masses through slow and effective depopulation methods prior?

Well, that is because unlike the dinosaurs, not all human beings but some, are capable of adding things up and learning to adapt/survive in the worst case scenarios. And humans have survived at least one polar shift and I would assume perhaps more already.

There will be no governments, but the survivors will have to survive amongst each other and the less survivors (normies), the better.

Good luck.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 4:01 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Posts: 2668
Location: A star occupied by the Bydo Empire
supergrafx77 wrote:
complete cringe
_________________
RegalSin wrote:
You can't even drive across the country Naked anymore


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 4:22 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 438
supergrafx77 wrote:
normie


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 4:47 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 4146
I can't believe regulars on this forum accuse people of being conspiracy nuts.

That is The true face of "hatemongering" today!
_________________
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 5:57 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 20 Aug 2016
Posts: 2232
What's a conspiracy?

I see more booster doubts rolling in from doctors. My own skeptical view was rooted in hearing them from a friend that also happens to be doctor. Wanting an expert recommendation from someone reputable isn't a conspiracy. It's critical thinking.

I am floored and shocked by the news that a lab leak is a genuine possibility. Most of us are, but I stayed on the fence. The silence from the usual suspects in this thread (aka: the yes.. well smug types) is pretty funny. I'm too lazy to go fishing for posts to quote, but I'm certain there's comedy gold to be found. :-) Probably should have said "anything is possible" and walked away.
_________________
We apologise for the inconvenience


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 6:29 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 4146
orange808 wrote:
What's a conspiracy?


supergrafx77 wrote:
poisoned water (fluoride, etc)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM

Fun fact: The "toothless yokel" stereotype is based on higher rates of tooth decay in poor rural areas that can't afford the water fluoridation infrastructure of wealthier cities.
_________________
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 6:39 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 20 Aug 2016
Posts: 2232
Mischief Maker wrote:
orange808 wrote:
What's a conspiracy?


supergrafx77 wrote:
poisoned water (fluoride, etc)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM

Fun fact: The "toothless yokel" stereotype is based on higher rates of tooth decay in poor rural areas that can't afford the water fluoridation infrastructure of wealthier cities.


We agree there. That one is out where the trains don't run.

Although, fluoridation is plenty affordable. Most areas could find a way to make it happen if properly motivated. It would be more comfortable to accept if we knew it was just a money thing. :-(

Given our short life spans (around 100 years at most) and statistics from areas that have used fluoride since the 1960's, I've never been convinced there's any reason to worry. The benefits outweigh the risks.
_________________
We apologise for the inconvenience


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 6:59 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 438
orange808 wrote:
should have (just laughed at/with the normie) and walked away.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 1:11 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 31 Jan 2005
Posts: 14999
Location: Chicago
You took all that time to point out rich people who can afford health care have a longer life expectancy than those that can't afford access? Should I clutch my pearls when I see a graph showing Japan has the longest life expectancy and everyone has the same cheap health insurance?

My argument stands at a macro level: as whorable of a place as the world is right now, it is a cakewalk for the species compared to the year any number an RNG algorithm produces between -20,000 to basically any year in recent history. Obviously 2020 gets an asterisk as the life expectancy actually dropped.
_________________
RegalSin wrote:
New PowerPuff Girls. They all have evil pornstart eyelashes.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 1:39 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 438
About Japan, it is the macha/green tea and heavy fish/seaweed consumption, that detoxes the population.
Cheap health insurance, less of a factor. Their food is their medicine, whether they know it or not.
Having lived there during my senior year of High School, not as long as GaijinPunch, I can say that the smokers I knew, probably wouldn't be alive now/or would have lung cancer, had it not been for their diet.
I believe their diet, is also helping w/ the Fukushima situation, although there is radiation in the seaweed/fish, etc.
My first ex-wife, Japanese, who came to USA and consumed the American cuisine, is now dead. Food is medicine or can be poison.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 2:06 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 20 Aug 2016
Posts: 2232
You're already a pearl clutching expert, GaijinPunch. You don't need any help from me.

Your "captain obvious" comment was either a lame attempt at humor or a Hillzbot attempt to tell us to shut up, be happy, and accept your centrist neolib trash. I think it was the latter. Behind that, you were obviously trolling. You know damn good and well that "just trying to survive" is often a figure of speech for "trying to cope". You took a literal interpretation intentionally to be your smug ***hole self.

You knew that post basically said "I feel overwhelmed". Yet, you willfully pretended it said "I fear for my life", crafted your straw man, and (oh so bravely!) slayed your creation. Bravo!

Don't like you.

You took a general statement of exasperation and used it to troll. Your usual shtick. (Then, you clutch pearls and claim others twist words. That works because your pals don't call you out.) You're sure to come back and claim it's all legit because you managed to steer the convo in your own direction, but it really started with you.
_________________
We apologise for the inconvenience


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 6:07 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Apr 2015
Posts: 753
Location: Bellingham, WA
Image
_________________
Copyright 1987


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 44  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group