Dracula Hakushaku on the X68000

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
awbacon

Dracula Hakushaku on the X68000

Post by awbacon »

https://youtu.be/PCGiAJDOpW8

Anyone else here collect Japanese adventure / visual novel games from the 90’s or am I the only weirdo dumb enough to hunt them down? Lol. But seriously it’s an awesome game with some incredible art that I feel like nobody has ever heard of
SuperDeadite

Re: Dracula Hakushaku on the X68000

Post by SuperDeadite »

It's alright but Dead of the Brain I, II, and Marine Philit are better as they were the "Nightmare Collection" where Dracula came earlier
and was more about the story then the sheer art shock of the later games.

All of these games were made for PC-98 and then ported to the other systems. FM Towns versions got new redbook music, but
some may find the original FM to suit the grotesque style better.

Marine Philit is my personal favorite of the bunch. And the PCE port of DotB I and II was highly censored and making it a pointless release sadly.
awbacon

Re: Dracula Hakushaku on the X68000

Post by awbacon »

SuperDeadite wrote:It's alright but Dead of the Brain I, II, and Marine Philit are better as they were the "Nightmare Collection" where Dracula came earlier
and was more about the story then the sheer art shock of the later games.

All of these games were made for PC-98 and then ported to the other systems. FM Towns versions got new redbook music, but
some may find the original FM to suit the grotesque style better.

Marine Philit is my personal favorite of the bunch. And the PCE port of DotB I and II was highly censored and making it a pointless release sadly.
I’ve been looking for a physical copy of Marine Philt for over a year with zero luck. Thing is damn hard to find.