Dracula Unleashed. My second favorite fmv game on Sega CD

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
awbacon

Dracula Unleashed. My second favorite fmv game on Sega CD

Post by awbacon »

https://youtu.be/d8HcDg1V--4

Number 1 being Silpheed! Anyone ever play Dracula Unleashed? It was way more fun than I ever thought it could be. Campy AF with terrible acting but somehow that just adds to the overall charm.

I’m curious what other fmv games you all enjoy? I’ve been trying to play more recently for the nostalgia trip back to the early 90’s
cj iwakura

Re: Dracula Unleashed. My second favorite fmv game on Sega C

Post by cj iwakura »

Night Trap and Double Switch are top shelf for replay value. It's insane how well they synced Night Trap's ongoing events between rooms in 1993.

Sewer Shark is a fun shooter too.
heli wrote:Why is milestone director in prison ?, are his game to difficult ?
Strider77

Post by Strider77 »

Timegal and Road Blaster FX...... Road Blaster is probably the FMV game I find most playable and fun.

Dragon Lair 1, 2 and Space Ace I enjoy also but those are more about the presentation and nostalgia.

Star Blade I guess kinda counts and I've got a strong attachment to that one. Most of that is due to atmosphere and presentation. I played this alot on 3DO but the Mega CD port I play alot these days. It's pretty impressive all things considered and I found out recently that Technosoft was behind that conversion.

Another one is Burning Soldier, it's not great but I had fun with it 3DO. The opening's music and narration I remember enjoying back in the day. If memory serves Genki was the developer.
Damn Tim, you know there are quite a few Americans out there who still lives in tents due to this shitty economy, and you're dropping loads on a single game which only last 20 min. Do you think it's fair? How much did you spend this time?
Xyga

Post by Xyga »

I remember playing Ground Zero Texas quite a bit, mygawd it was crap but heh; FVM's dood! :lol:
Strikers1945guy wrote:"Do we....eat chicken balls?!"
awbacon

Post by awbacon »

Fmv games feel old enough now to just be nostalgic. Even if they still aren’t great haha