shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum
 
* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:49 am View unanswered posts
View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:08 am 


User avatar

Joined: 01 Feb 2018
Posts: 131
Location: Brazil
It's not a big deal, but the FPS thread, and more specifically Marc's comment about Duke Nukem 3D, reminded me that I've actually cleared the Mega Drive version a couple of times, but never did the same with Duke 3D for the PC - in fact, I don't I ever cleared even the first episode haha.

Back in the day, I was surprised to find out that the MD version wasn't the full game, that it only contained a modified version of the 2nd episode.

Oh well, that was ages ago and I've since come to terms with the fact that I'm not really into FPSes, so It's very likely that I will never clear this game anyway.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:23 am 


User avatar

Joined: 18 Feb 2011
Posts: 5652
Location: Denmarku
Wow, I never realised there was a MegaDrive version of Duke 3D, this is incredible.

That said, it seems to have basically nothing to do with the original game, not even the second episode IMO. It's clearly based on the Wolfenstein 3D design, which is just a 3D representation of a 2D maze.
Duke3D when it came out really stood out with its huge sprawling three dimensional stages that heavily utilized verticality and even supported rooms on top of rooms (kinda) as well as simple polygonal structures, which allows stuff like bridges etc.
What really made it impressive to me was how all stages were modeled after what could easily be imagined as "real" places, with a lot of care put into the world building rather than just the gameplay, tying a lot of the humor, story, and basic progression into the actual stages, often supported by a few fun, simple puzzle designs. Like you'd need to make it inside the rocket as it's being launched, or causing an earthquake in the canyon. Or one stage ending with you getting trapped, waking up in prison at the start of the next. It was just really creative, and it's still a ton of fun to play today.

That MegaDrive game is a funny experiment, but it doesn't seem to have any of that.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:15 am 


User avatar

Joined: 03 May 2009
Posts: 778
Location: The Wandering Sea
For some reason I keep finding myself coming back replaying kusoges I'm not too fond of or even dislike: Airforce Delta Strike, Gundam Assault Survive, Ridge Racer Unbounded for example


(that said the first two are "Massive quantity over quality" jankfest with very few redeeming quality other than massive playable roster and levels selection, for the latter I have no other alternative for non-time attack non-futuristic modern arcade racer with track editor on PC other than it and Crashday)


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:20 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2019
Posts: 410
Location: BW, Germany
BareKnuckleRoo wrote:
6t8k wrote:
I actually like Holy Magic Century / Quest 64 / Eltale Monsters for the N64 (a sin which is probably amplified tenfold for the fact that is is uttered in this very forum) for totally irrational reasons :mrgreen:


Quest 64 and its Game Boy remake aren't abysmal games by any means. The combat's decent enough, and the exploration is fun. You also have more freedom in terms of what spell lists you use which is interesting, you're not forced to use a specific school. The plot is cliché fantasy as all hell, but it's fun to explore, the default movespeed is a lot faster than say Parasite Eve, so you generally can explore fairly quickly and you don't need to constantly cast Haste to dodge some stuff properly. I'd say they're solidly average games.


Although I knew of its existence, I can't speak for the GBC game, but I wholeheartedly concur; although I can certainly follow some of the common critique that progress through the game is on the linear side and enemy encounter rates can become a bit bothersome when combined with the fact that there's not really much environmental variation over longer distances in some dungeons (Blue Cave comes to mind). And that the soundtrack could perhaps have been on the SNES in large part. Yes, that's quite a few negatives, still doesn't do much harm for me in this specific case though. As I said, deliciously irrational :mrgreen: Possible/partial explanation forthcoming.

I think you're the first person I've come across trying to underline the qualities of the game, when not explicitly searching for it :) My assumption why the game is mostly disdained (disregarding that it's an N64 game, i.e. mushy graphics, controller, ..) is that, coinciding with the console's advent, many people wanted a new great (RPG) adventure, the new Zelda game especially. However, a game in this vein simply was not available for a long time after the console launched, with OoT, first and foremost, being released ~26 months down the line for NA and ~22 months for the Europe. In Jun/Sep '98, a time when people were eagerly awaiting their Zelda, Quest 64 was released, and as it was the first RPG-y adventure-y game, people gave that a try to still the hunger. During this short period of time between both games' releases, it's certainly a possibility, from what I hear, that Quest 64 had much more fans than at any point in time afterwards until now. When Zelda came out, people were quickly disappointed by Quest 64 when they saw how it paled in comparison, and held it in low regard ever since -- completely understandable.

I played both games back in the day; I think the reason why I still like Quest 64 simply arises from the people I played it with and the experiences we had with it. I played through it the last time in 2014 and it was an adequately pleasing experience. I like some of the setpieces, particularly Brannoch Castle, that area is just so gloomy. It might not be much and seem overly exaggerated to most people today, but when you go through that black gate gaining that dark vista on the beamy, sinister castle in the background, that somehow captured my imagination ever since. With that scraggy village before it, felicitous design.

Curiously enough, the Japanese version "Eltale Monsters", was actually changed for the better in significant ways (non-exhaustive list), adding some small new mechanics and story bits, revamping some UI elements, effectively making it something you perhaps could call an arrange version in shmup terms. I was surprised and quite excited when I found that out much later.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:47 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 2887
Location: Lake Stevens, WA
My Steam profile shows that I have over 80 hours in Bejeweled 3.
_________________
We want you, save our planet!
Xbox Live: Vexorg | The Sledgehammer - Version 2.0


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:33 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 09 Jul 2017
Posts: 2386
Location: Eating the Rich
Vexorg wrote:
My Steam profile shows that I have over 80 hours in Bejeweled 3.


Just claim you were hacked. Seems to work for celebs. :lol:

But honestly there is no shame in it to me. I'm sure I have tons of hours in random puzzle games.
_________________
New best thread on shmups farm forum. BIGWOW. Such deleted posts, many scrubs, so opinion.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:04 am 


User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2008
Posts: 2661
Location: Tokyo
Blinge wrote:
ACSeraph wrote:
I spent my winter break getting a platinum trophy in School Girl Zombie Hunter...


Accepted your weeb fate then my dude..


I once wrote a scoring system guide for Burunyanman...
_________________
<STG.1cc> 死ぬがよい <ACT.1cc>
Image Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:54 am 


User avatar

Joined: 28 Feb 2012
Posts: 648
Location: Sweden
I once bought Dead or Alive Xtreme Volleyball 2 in a GameShop store. Putting aside how embarrassing that experience was, I still have my copy! Truly shameful, and I don't plan on getting rid on it :mrgreen:
_________________
CHECKPOINT!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:10 am 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Feb 2005
Posts: 2466
Location: Wigan, England.
Gespenst wrote:
For some reason I keep finding myself coming back replaying kusoges I'm not too fond of or even dislike: Airforce Delta Strike, Gundam Assault Survive, Ridge Racer Unbounded for example


(that said the first two are "Massive quantity over quality" jankfest with very few redeeming quality other than massive playable roster and levels selection, for the latter I have no other alternative for non-time attack non-futuristic modern arcade racer with track editor on PC other than it and Crashday)


I still maintain that Unbounded was actually a brilliant racer, tarnished by having an ill-fitting name stuck on to it. It took a while to click, but once it did I logged a stupid number of hours into it. Certainly more fun that Burnout 3/4/Paradise anyways.
_________________
XBL & Switch: mjparker77 / PSN: BellyFullOfHell


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:14 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 01 May 2014
Posts: 2867
Location: Brooklyn NY
Ji-L87 wrote:
I once bought Dead or Alive Xtreme Volleyball 2 in a GameShop store. Putting aside how embarrassing that experience was, I still have my copy! Truly shameful, and I don't plan on getting rid on it :mrgreen:


This reminds me of the time I rented a porno from my local video store when I was 18. The clerk was kind of a cougar and I got that look of "you're renting a porno":D
_________________
Discovered the Chime of a Beckoning Bell


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:03 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 1004
While I think that footsies, mind games, and learning movesets in fighting games can be fun, I have little interest in practicing hit-confirms and combos until they're muscle memory. Does that make me a scrub?
_________________
Indie hipsters: "Arcades are so dead"
Finite Continues? Ain't that some shit.
RBelmont wrote:
A little math shows that if you overclock a Pi3 to about 3.4 GHz you'll start to be competitive with PCs from 2002. And you'll also set your house on fire


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:16 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2017
Posts: 184
I've played through about half of both Earthbound and Chrono Cross but never actually finished either. I've always felt kinda bad about that.
_________________
Quote:
There was a time, in the era of great chaos, when the Earth and the moon were at war with each other. A daredevil from the moon piloted a bizarre aircraft. It was feared, and because of its shape, called... Einhander.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:49 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 12943
Location: SODOM
WelshMegalodon wrote:
While I think that footsies, mind games, and learning movesets in fighting games can be fun, I have little interest in practicing hit-confirms and combos until they're muscle memory. Does that make me a scrub?


As I was always told, the sacred word "scrub" describes a specific mentality towards competition. DrTrouserPlank (PBUH) is an archetypal scrub.

DrTrouserPlank wrote:
I don't see how I can get any better. The reason I am not improving is because I am as good as it is possible to be.


Image

Competitor A doesn't bother mastering a game's fundamentals, gets mediocre results, but enjoys themselves anyway. That's a casual, not a scrub. Competitor B meets the same fate, then whines about it, never addressing their own shortcomings. That's a scrub! Kill on sight! Image Or make them a beloved forum pet, like DTP.

It's got nothing to do with ability or commitment level. Novices and casuals aren't scrubs. Some scrubs can be significantly skilled. It's in how you react to failure.
_________________
Image
STOMP 'EM IN THE NUTS
[THE MIRAGE OF MIND] Metal Black ST [THE MASSACRE] Gun.Smoke ST [TRAGEDY FLAME]


Last edited by BIL on Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:57 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2013
Posts: 3903
Location: Villa Straylight
Nothing is scarier than Squire Grooktook in his friendliest mood when given a controller and a fighting game you know and love, and that he's never touched in his life.
_________________
ImageImage
1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart


Top
 Online Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:41 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 03 Oct 2011
Posts: 4224
Location: Southern Ontario
6t8k wrote:
snip


I'm of the same opinion that Quest 64 was seen as extremely disappointing because of people's high expectations of Nintendo. The N64 has few RPGs at all, let alone ones on the calibur of Final Fantasy of the SNES glory days. There's Paper Mario, Quest 64, Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage, a Robopon game, and Zoor: Majuu Tsukai Densetsu. Compare that to the NES, Game Boy, or SNES, and it looks damn sparse, especially considering the last two there are Japanese only. That means 3 true RPGs for the N64's English market in its lifetime. Aidyn is slower paced, with relatively poor music and mediocre art (the character portraits are quite bad, though the game itself is reportedly lengthy).

Taken alone, Quest 64 is a perfectly decent RPG with a wide open environment to enjoy exploring, even if it isn't an exceptional or complex game. It's simple, but it plays well. However, the frustration with the game and the poor reception from people who were desperate to see RPGs on the system (when the Playstation at the time had TONS of exceptional RPGs being made for it) is understandable. They were yearning for something from the glory days of the SNES, and Quest 64 did not meet their expectations.
_________________
YouTube VideosTwitch1CCsSideLine game guide


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:15 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2013
Posts: 3903
Location: Villa Straylight
Is it worth playing now tho
_________________
ImageImage
1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart


Top
 Online Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:25 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Posts: 2500
Location: A star occupied by the Bydo Empire
I almost want to try Quest 64 now, damn you. All I know of the game besides its reputation is the cover art which makes its protagonist look like the biggest dweeb this side of Dragon Quest VII.
_________________
RegalSin wrote:
You can't even drive across the country Naked anymore


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:52 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 03 Oct 2011
Posts: 4224
Location: Southern Ontario
It's worth no less than any other older, perfectly decent if not particularly innovative shmup is. It's good sense of scale, hunting for all the elemental spirits to upgrade yourself can be fun, early on your elemental build affects ypur choices vs enemies (eventually you can max out all spells). The combat's probably a bit better than Parasite Eve despite having no equippable items since there's a far bigger movelist in the form of 4 different schools of magic, and your movement speed relative to enemy attack speeds feels a lot faster and responsive (unless you cast Haste constantly in PE). The graphics and music are also pretty decent, and like mentioned previously, some of the environments and cities you explore feel really genuinely interesting and well designed to check out.

It's not a mind blowing game, and the plot won't wow anyone, but it's a charming and inoffensive RPG. Fights are also fairly fast paced because you alternate turns as Player -> Enemy1 -> Player -> Enemy2, etc. Learning to dodge the various spells enemies use is amusing (some such as melee range ones are difficult if not undodgeable though, keeping your distance helps)

In current emulation there is a bug where text ingame has a bizarre pink border around the letters but otherwise it seems to run fine. Give it a whirl and if it's too simple for you that's OK. But stick with it for a bit (levelling up Water to get Healing early on helps) and it may grow on you.
_________________
YouTube VideosTwitch1CCsSideLine game guide


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:45 am 


User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 1004
BIL wrote:
It's got nothing to do with ability or commitment level. Novices and casuals aren't scrubs. Some scrubs can be significantly skilled. It's in how you react to failure.


You're right! In that case, I shall regrettably accept the title of "Fighting Game Casual" for the time being. My Hori stick is probably rolling in its box.
_________________
Indie hipsters: "Arcades are so dead"
Finite Continues? Ain't that some shit.
RBelmont wrote:
A little math shows that if you overclock a Pi3 to about 3.4 GHz you'll start to be competitive with PCs from 2002. And you'll also set your house on fire


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:16 am 


User avatar

Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Posts: 344
Location: Korea
Spot on BIL. A Scrub will often complain a move or character is overpowered without really trying to learn how to counter it. They'll also play within their own perceived set of rules, rather than the game's actual rules.
_________________
Shmup Difficulty Lists:
Japan Arcade
Perikles
To Far Away Times


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:54 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 09 Jul 2017
Posts: 2386
Location: Eating the Rich
For insight into the scrub: https://twitter.com/ScrubQuotesX

BurlyHeart pretty much nailed it though.
_________________
New best thread on shmups farm forum. BIGWOW. Such deleted posts, many scrubs, so opinion.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:04 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 361
Of all the old school platformers, shockingly, the ones that have given me the most trouble are the NES Super Mario Bros trilogy. ESPECIALLY 3. Of all the old classic platforming giants people throw up as the hardest games ever, Mario is something I have always immensely struggled with.
I completed the Ninja Gaiden trilogy in a week. Mega Man 1-8 in a weekend (this was when I discovered he was more than Battle Network when I saw Anniversary Collection at BlockBuster. The binge was real.) I beat Castlevania 1 and 3 in just a few days. And I'll go so far as to call Contra's difficulty overrated as masterful as the two NES installments are.
It took me 5 years to beat Mario 3. :l
I got my first loop clear of KETSUI before I beat Mario Bros 3 in high school.

On another Nintendo related note, I feel like one of the few people on Earth who cannot find any actual enjoyment in Breath of the Wild beyond small short lived bits like...meeting up with Kass periodically or seeing them thick ass Great Fairies. Like I had no real fun at all playing despite the time I put into the game. I dunno, apparently that's a shameful thing to feel? lol


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:03 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2017
Posts: 184
BurlyHeart wrote:
Spot on BIL. A Scrub will often complain a move or character is overpowered without really trying to learn how to counter it. They'll also play within their own perceived set of rules, rather than the game's actual rules.


Well said. I've spent a lot of time on Scrubquotes (and even got retweeted by them once), and this perfectly sums up the scrub mentality.
_________________
Quote:
There was a time, in the era of great chaos, when the Earth and the moon were at war with each other. A daredevil from the moon piloted a bizarre aircraft. It was feared, and because of its shape, called... Einhander.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:37 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2019
Posts: 147
Location: Olympia, WA, USA
XoPachi wrote:
Of all the old school platformers, shockingly, the ones that have given me the most trouble are the NES Super Mario Bros trilogy. ESPECIALLY 3. Of all the old classic platforming giants people throw up as the hardest games ever, Mario is something I have always immensely struggled with.
I completed the Ninja Gaiden trilogy in a week. Mega Man 1-8 in a weekend (this was when I discovered he was more than Battle Network when I saw Anniversary Collection at BlockBuster. The binge was real.) I beat Castlevania 1 and 3 in just a few days. And I'll go so far as to call Contra's difficulty overrated as masterful as the two NES installments are.
It took me 5 years to beat Mario 3. :l
I got my first loop clear of KETSUI before I beat Mario Bros 3 in high school.l
lol, i feel this... i still haven't gotten past the third area of SMB1 :oops: ... but i unlocked every weapon/style/upgrade in Mega Man Zero 2 on both original hardware and emulation... several times :lol:
_________________
❤️ trans girl dangerous ~ | twitch | twitter | game dev | shmups.wiki ❤️

she/her


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:19 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 09 Jul 2017
Posts: 2386
Location: Eating the Rich
Y'all are wilding. Mario 1/3 are breezy you just gotta put in some time.
_________________
New best thread on shmups farm forum. BIGWOW. Such deleted posts, many scrubs, so opinion.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:24 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2014
Posts: 704
Location: Florida, Estados Unidos
XoPachi wrote:
I feel like one of the few people on Earth who cannot find any actual enjoyment in Breath of the Wild beyond small short lived bits like...meeting up with Kass periodically or seeing them thick ass Great Fairies. Like I had no real fun at all playing despite the time I put into the game. I dunno, apparently that's a shameful thing to feel? lol

i managed to have some fun with it but i can understand not caring for most of the game at all
the amount of Actual Content is rather sparse compared to the acres upon acres of terrain that technically does not serve any genuine purpose


shameful gaming confession: i think i had more fun with link's crossbow training than any of the actual zelda games


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shameful gaming confessions
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:42 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 01 Feb 2018
Posts: 131
Location: Brazil
Related to the vs.Fighting game discussion that took place a few posts above:
https://medium.com/@pattheflip/why-comp ... eb64b16030

Quote:
Trust me: Winning is nice, but feeling yourself getting better is, to me, the most compelling feeling fighting games can offer. And in a complicated game like Guilty Gear, you can feel that damn near every time you play it.


This part hit a note with me, as it pretty aptly describes the feeling that I have when playing those games - especially The King of Fighters and Virtua Fighter. Which, by the way, he didn't mention at all in his essay, despite mentioning Smash and Tekken, but what can you do about it, nothing is perfect...

-----

Sumez wrote:
Wow, I never realised there was a MegaDrive version of Duke 3D, this is incredible.

That said, it seems to have basically nothing to do with the original game, not even the second episode IMO. It's clearly based on the Wolfenstein 3D design, which is just a 3D representation of a 2D maze.
Duke3D when it came out really stood out with its huge sprawling three dimensional stages that heavily utilized verticality and even supported rooms on top of rooms (kinda) as well as simple polygonal structures, which allows stuff like bridges etc.
What really made it impressive to me was how all stages were modeled after what could easily be imagined as "real" places, with a lot of care put into the world building rather than just the gameplay, tying a lot of the humor, story, and basic progression into the actual stages, often supported by a few fun, simple puzzle designs. Like you'd need to make it inside the rocket as it's being launched, or causing an earthquake in the canyon. Or one stage ending with you getting trapped, waking up in prison at the start of the next. It was just really creative, and it's still a ton of fun to play today.

That MegaDrive game is a funny experiment, but it doesn't seem to have any of that.


Somehow, I've missed your reply. Sorry.

You nailed it and I agree, Duke 3D is a remarkable game and I don't question that. It's just my very low tolerance to FPSes that gets in the way of me enjoying the game, that's all. On the other hand, I can thoroughly enjoy games like Quake III and Unreal Tournament, primarily because they focus exclusively on the action/shooting part, without the overly long stages, with key cards and whatever to collect in order to be able to progress etc.

Regarding the Mega Drive port, I think it's technically very impressive (the guys at Tec Toy did a very good job on that front); and despite all the missing content, and the game being quite hard (especially early on in the game, and mostly due to poor design choices), it was more than enough to keep a ten-year-old entertained. I wouldn't play it again today though, that's for sure.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blinge and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group