Xbox 360 retro: worthy exclusives ? (assuming no PS3 owner)

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
Shelcoof

Re: Xbox 360 retro: worthy exclusives ? (assuming no PS3 own

Post by Shelcoof »

Xyga wrote:
Shelcoof wrote:Xbox One backwards compatible
Well the Xbone isn't really on my list of "reasons to skip a 360 release", because the backwards compatibility doesn't cover the whole library, and this current gen honestly the PS4 is the more interesting console to own.
Can't a guy just point out the awesomeness of the Xbox One and the awesome backward compatible games? :D

Here's one Panzer Dragoon Orta...... I know its an Xbox game but its freaking amazing on 360!!
Cannonballs

Post by Cannonballs »

Driver San Francisco, better on the 360?
Austin

Post by Austin »

Shelcoof wrote:Here's one Panzer Dragoon Orta...... I know its an Xbox game but its freaking amazing on 360!!
It's even more amazing on Xbox One where it can be rendered at 1080p up to 4K, depending on your setup. Best way to play the game!
Shelcoof

Post by Shelcoof »

Austin wrote:
Shelcoof wrote:Here's one Panzer Dragoon Orta...... I know its an Xbox game but its freaking amazing on 360!!
It's even more amazing on Xbox One where it can be rendered at 1080p up to 4K, depending on your setup. Best way to play the game!
It's on my backlog for the Xbox One. It does look gorgeous even in 1080p.
Cannonballs

Post by Cannonballs »

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West 360 or PS3?
silvergunner

Post by silvergunner »

kitten wrote:
bangai-o: missile fury was... definitely a game. i wasn't a big fan of it, and bangai-o fans were decidedly mixed, but it's definitely worth bringing up in this thread for reference. takes the puzzle-solving orientation of spirits in a more extreme direction and has some occasionally seriously tough trial-and-error play. i've seen different people take different stances on all 3 games, and seen people strongly prefer one of the three above each of the others. can't say if this one is the best, i only ever liked the original and not that much - i'm no big treasure fan - but it's still trapped in the XBLA-exclusive library and a real treasure game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I played all Bangai-O games (N64/DC,NDS,360) and I like them all.
Missile Fury is, in my opinion, the pinnacle of the series.Highly recommended!
And you get it for only 10 (or 15?) bucks...
It´s a shame this gem don´t get a re-release on other platforms !!!
splitt442

Post by splitt442 »

Bullet Witch is a guilty pleasure of mine, also glad to see Ninja Blade mentioned.

Onechanbara was ok, I prefer the Wii version but the X360 version is worth a shot if you dig hack 'n slash.

The Sega Vintage collections were great too. Streets of Rage, Golden Axe and Monster World all ported by M2.