Metal Wolf Chaos XD

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
Strider77

Metal Wolf Chaos XD

Post by Strider77 »

I'm a big fan of the original Xbox version and still own it. But, I was super excited to hear it was coming to PS4. Just never thought the chances were in the realm of possibilities.

But this sucks... what a buzz kill.

https://youtu.be/OEjPi4Yep6g
Damn Tim, you know there are quite a few Americans out there who still lives in tents due to this shitty economy, and you're dropping loads on a single game which only last 20 min. Do you think it's fair? How much did you spend this time?
Xyga

Re: Metal Wolf Chaos XD

Post by Xyga »

Bleh. Sucks indeed.

On the bright side this certainly makes collectors happy. :lol:
Strikers1945guy wrote:"Do we....eat chicken balls?!"
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

Well now we know at least one reason for the delay.
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
Shelcoof

Post by Shelcoof »

I dunno about your guys but the remastered looks really dull compared to the original :shock:
BrianC

Post by BrianC »

Shelcoof wrote:I dunno about your guys but the remastered looks really dull compared to the original :shock:

and sounds, telling from the video. The voice sounds more muffled in the XD version. What is up with this "XD" stuff anyway? Given some of the stuff it's used with, "XD" should stand for "extra dumb".
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

BrianC wrote:Given some of the stuff it's used with, "XD" should stand for "extra dumb".
It shoulda been a bonus mode where not only would the explosions be even more ridiculous, but would contain red/white/blue pyrotechnics, stars, eagle feathers, dollar signs, Sousa flourishes, and other such appropriate effects.