shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum

* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 8:17 pm View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post subject: Has anyone tried BrainZyme® probiotic health supplement
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:17 pm 

Supposedly to help with focus and concentration?

Apparently difference versions (original, Elite, Pro) to help with your mood or focus.

I just randomly Google search it and scrolled through a number of reviews

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Has anyone tried BrainZyme® probiotic health supplement
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:59 am 

As a certified fitness trainer i strongly recommend a healthy and active lifestyle, with constant aerobic & anaerobic workouts, healthy nutrition, enough deep sleep and as stress free as you can manage to be, over absolutely any such suplements.

Sorry for being that guy but this ^ will truly make a difference in you life.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 11:25 am 

Mills, did you turn into a spambot? I almost did my usual spammer deletion routine before I noticed it was you.

My videos
Rolling Start!! - Arcade Racing Game Forum

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 1:22 pm 

Ghegs, when did you become a pri*k slating Bot. If you already knew, yet still responded just to get noticed.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 2:36 pm 

What? You posted a thread with a spam-sounding title that would get a new member deleted right off the bat, I was about to delete the thread before I realized it was you. So I guess your account hasn't been taken over by a spammer then, judging by your usually jovial disposition.

My videos
Rolling Start!! - Arcade Racing Game Forum

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 2:43 pm 

I'm reminded of those advertisements for brain pills on late night news that make a big deal about how they're derived from jellyfish.

Because if there's one part of the animal kingdom I associate with ferocious intelligence, it's jellyfish.

I'm with el_rika on this one. Also this.

The oligarch grabs nine cookies for himself then says to the white dude, "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:05 pm 

Ghegs wrote:
What? You posted a thread with a spam-sounding title that would get a new member deleted right off the bat, I was about to delete the thread before I realized it was you. So I guess your account hasn't been taken over by a spammer then, judging by your usually jovial disposition.

There are Administrators here on this forum to take care of that sh*t in case you haven't noticed. Constructive criticism wouldn't go a miss instead jumping on the slating bandwagon

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:46 pm 

It's the topic, honestly.

Most sane people tend to know that products like this are bullshit.

Well, the probiotic part might not be bullshit, but that won't help you focus better, lol.

If you'd have asked about something else you would've probably gotten a very different response.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:56 pm 

Mills wrote:
There are Administrators here on this forum to take care of that sh*t in case you haven't noticed. Constructive criticism wouldn't go a miss instead jumping on the slating bandwagon

Wow. I thought the exact same thing until I saw your post history. It's also pretty clear that Ghegs is an administrator here. :|

I'm seconding the original reply here. Being a bit older now, and having tried my share of gimmicky shit: it's pretty clear to me that most modern individuals neglect proper nutrition and rest. Getting yourself truly healthy in a natural sense will make the type of noticeable difference you're looking for. Whatever supplements may add beyond that.. questionable, and only you can say if the $$$ involved are worth it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:07 am 

It's a scam. There are countless new stories like these of people touting miracle pills that claim to do all sorts of things wholly unsupported by any evidence: https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... ys-n704886

Anything you put in your body orally will be broken down and metabolized by the process of digestion. There are no magical molecules that magically enhance brain function and somehow cross the blood/brain barrier without detrimentally affecting your health because if such a thing existed it would have spread like wildfire already. There's plenty more "health supplements" (i.e. bullshit scams) that make similar claims: https://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRe ... _pills.pdf

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:18 pm 

Anyone tried ScrubZyme® for getting better at shmups? I saw there were a few versions, 1LC, 1CC, 2-ALL, but not sure. I also don't get enough sleep or exercise and eat like crap and don't want to practice, but hoping there is something out there to help.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 2:30 pm 

drauch wrote:
Anyone tried ScrubZyme® for getting better at shmups? I saw there were a few versions, 1LC, 1CC, 2-ALL, but not sure. I also don't get enough sleep or exercise and eat like crap and don't want to practice, but hoping there is something out there to help.

Then your in luck! I tried these BrainZyme® and man my IQ went up to 200, so I am now supersmart, and I can decode and learn the shmup patterns just by looking at it for 0.003 seconds. I know that sounds humanly impossible but with these amazing pills "BrainZyme®" you will become super human like Rick from Rick and Morty, man with this pills that show is even more complex and you will be smarter then all the other people online! Sideeffects are not so bad just: Some weight gain, dry mouth and delusions.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:26 am 

z0mbie90 wrote:
man with this pills that show is even more complex and you will be smarter then all the other people online!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm reminded of Roe Jogan trying to sell that alpha-brain shit. Saying it even increases visual acuity.

Offline Profile