post here if YOU LIek VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
mycophobia

post here if YOU LIek VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!

Post by mycophobia »

:D
mycophobia

Re: post here if YOU LIek VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!

Post by mycophobia »

Remember Super mario world? good shit yall.
Blinge

Post by Blinge »

I liked mario until it turned into a pro censorship SJW cuck brigade
what ever happened to freedom of speech, JAPAN!?
1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart
Durandal

Post by Durandal »

Calm down.
Xyga wrote:
chum wrote:the thing is that we actually go way back and have known each other on multiple websites, first clashing in a Naruto forum.
Liar. I've known you only from latexmachomen.com and pantysniffers.org forums.
Xyga

Post by Xyga »

This thread is about shrooms.
Strikers1945guy wrote:"Do we....eat chicken balls?!"
EmperorIng

Post by EmperorIng »

Xyga wrote:This thread is about shrooms.
It's about ethics in journalism.
mycophobia

Post by mycophobia »

did yall know htey made a really bad sequel to Cameltry for the DS? idk what the japanese title is but it was localized as "Labyrinth" and it sucks. They basically got everything wrong, real shame
mycophobia

Post by mycophobia »

and then they did a phone game they just called Cameltry and it was really weird, had this baroque theme with the music and graphics.
KAI

Post by KAI »

Steamflogger Boss

Post by Steamflogger Boss »

KAI wrote:Image
GOD BLESS THE NES
Sly Cherry Chunks

Post by Sly Cherry Chunks »

Bil hasn't updated the thread for 3 days. What prompted the latest sperg-out?
The biggest unanswered question is where is the money? [1CCS]
Steamflogger Boss

Sly Cherry Chunks wrote:Bil hasn't updated the thread for 3 days. What prompted the latest sperg-out?
Myco likes being angry.
mycophobia

Post by mycophobia »

Steamflogger Boss wrote:
Sly Cherry Chunks wrote:Bil hasn't updated the thread for 3 days. What prompted the latest sperg-out?
Myco likes being angry.
this is a happy thread, and sincerely has nothing to do with whatever yall are talking about. though i will admit it is a bit redundant
cave hermit

Post by cave hermit »

*Persona 4 spoilers*
Spoiler

Is he the most red pilled antag /farm/?

Is he /ourguy/?
BIL

Post by BIL »

This thread surely isn't related to the GG one, at least not my contributions to it. :o Nobody ever shows up to defend my targets in there - a wise move! But surely if they had some kind of Cyber Deathwish, they'd say whatever they needed to there. :cool:
Blinge wrote:I liked mario until it turned into a pro censorship SJW cuck brigade
what ever happened to freedom of speech, JAPAN!?
Blinge, I thought you were a good ally. Image
Spoiler
Oh yeah, so censorship, much "SJW." Congratulations on literally murdering a proud woman of blue hair. Sigh. Say hello the blocklist, buddy. Personally I think you should make a small monthly paypal donation to baww_gib_moneh_pls@paypal.com but I'll leave that one up to you.
Last edited by BIL on Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
guigui

Post by guigui »

What a weird community is this ? More than 10 years running through this forum, and I still have no idea what many things yall discussing are about.
Bravo jolie Ln, tu as trouvé : l'armée de l'air c'est là où on peut te tenir par la main.
BIL

Post by BIL »

mycophobia wrote:did yall know htey made a really bad sequel to Cameltry for the DS? idk what the japanese title is but it was localized as "Labyrinth" and it sucks. They basically got everything wrong, real shame
I wanted CAMELTOE for my SFC collection, and got a lovely copy, but it saddened me to learn beforehand that only the SNES version ON THE BALLS has mouse support. Image I went ahead anyway because rabu rabu JP collecting, but I'm kinda thinking of getting an ON THE BALLS cart and swapping in the board (while storing CAMELTOE's safely in a spare shell). They're otherwise identical AFAIK.

Such a cool game, and a great port! :o I want to be an artistic player! (I am already an AUTISTIC PLAYER obviously :cool:)
guigui wrote:What a weird community is this ? More than 10 years running through this forum, and I still have no idea what many things yall discussing are about.
GET WOKE CIS SCUM
Last edited by BIL on Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cave hermit

Post by cave hermit »

guigui wrote:What a weird community is this ? More than 10 years running through this forum, and I still have no idea what many things yall discussing are about.
Silly guigui, nobody comes to shmups forum to talk about shmups, or even video games for that matter! We're all here to flame each other over flavor of the month politics!
mycophobia

Post by mycophobia »

this thread went really bad all of a sudden...
BIL

Post by BIL »

mycophobia wrote:this thread went really bad all of a sudden...
I know right? Didn't stand a chance in our climate of rampant cyber violence. Image

At least we got a bit of Cameltry talk in. Image I'd like to add, even though the SNES mouse is surprisingly cool, it's got nothing on THIS FUCKEN METAL BEAST. Image Japanese PC gaming, a frontier I'll probably never cross but cannot help gazing longingly at!

I wonder if with enough obsession it'd be possible to create some approximation for the SNES mouse. Or even create a dedicated fuckin spinner... might be worthwhile if its new stages are truly exclusive to that version. I have dreams of creating similar strange beasts for Super Smash TV (two joysticks, the right using ABXY inputs... such a great home port, it's sensible but still harrowing!) and Technos FC brawlers (a third A+B button for jumping could be nice). No idea if any of this shit would work! I'd probably give myself lead poisoning soldering in my study or something. It'd be so rad if it could though.
Blinge

Post by Blinge »

BIL wrote:. Say hello the blocklist, buddy
How you gonna EDUCATE me if i'm blocked eh? eh?

Oh god I killed this thread it's all my fault
woe is me, curse my self sabotage, my self hatred!
i strike my breast.
1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart
drauch

Post by drauch »

Looking for someone who is the lead authority on the Capcom Power System CHANGER. English only, please. Please advise.
BIL wrote: "Small sack, LOTS OF CUM" - Nikola Tesla
Steamflogger Boss

drauch wrote:Looking for someone who is the lead authority on the Capcom Power System CHANGER. English only, please. Please advise.
Japjac? lol
mycophobia

Post by mycophobia »

BIL wrote:
mycophobia wrote:this thread went really bad all of a sudden...
I know right? Didn't stand a chance in our climate of rampant cyber violence. Image

At least we got a bit of Cameltry talk in. Image I'd like to add, even though the SNES mouse is surprisingly cool, it's got nothing on THIS FUCKEN METAL BEAST. Image Japanese PC gaming, a frontier I'll probably never cross but cannot help gazing longingly at!

I wonder if with enough obsession it'd be possible to create some approximation for the SNES mouse. Or even create a dedicated fuckin spinner... might be worthwhile if its new stages are truly exclusive to that version. I have dreams of creating similar strange beasts for Super Smash TV (two joysticks, the right using ABXY inputs... such a great home port, it's sensible but still harrowing!) and Technos FC brawlers (a third A+B button for jumping could be nice). No idea if any of this shit would work! I'd probably give myself lead poisoning soldering in my study or something. It'd be so rad if it could though.
that mouse thing pwns
Jonny2x4

Post by Jonny2x4 »

BIL wrote:
I really need to get around playing more Japanese AVGs. I always wanted to try out 恐怖のバイオモンスターJESUS. Psy-O-Blade also seems pretty interesting and both had console ports.
Steamflogger Boss

Psy-O-Blade is awesome. Snatcher ruled hard.

If anyone has solid recommendations for this genre I am all ears. Pref on Genesis, Fami/NES or PCE.
Bananamatic

Post by Bananamatic »

They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.

Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.
Xyga

Post by Xyga »

your funniest post so far

also will someone finally tell wtf is this thread about ? :lol:
Strikers1945guy wrote:"Do we....eat chicken balls?!"
BIL

Post by BIL »

Jonny2x4 wrote:I really need to get around playing more Japanese AVGs. I always wanted to try out 恐怖のバイオモンスターJESUS. Psy-O-Blade also seems pretty interesting and both had console ports.
I still smile whenever I happen across JESUS: Dreadful Bio Monster while browsing for imports. :mrgreen: What a great title.
Steamflogger Boss wrote:Psy-O-Blade is awesome. Snatcher ruled hard.

If anyone has solid recommendations for this genre I am all ears. Pref on Genesis, Fami/NES or PCE.
PC98 frontiersman Macaw has often spoken very highly of Tokyo Twilight Busters. IIRC Nana was working on an English translation, not sure what stage it's at though. Always looked and sounded rad.

FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

PC-88 has a bunch of really cool looking, atmospheric, menu-driven adventure games by Squaresoft and Enix. (and that machine's way of drawing GRAFX just adds to the awesomeness). Trying a few fan translations has been on my bucket list for a while.

Ones I think look cool :
PC88版アルファ前編
PC88版、ANGELUS(アンジェラス)
[PC-88] ジーザス 店頭デモ~エンディング The aforementionned Jesus : Dreaded Bio-Monster

PC88 Yaksa ヤシャ And I also wanted to plug the intro that game, an RPG by Wolfteam. Legit gets me hyped! And dat eerie/menacing music at the beggining...

Xyga wrote:also will someone finally tell wtf is this thread about ? :lol:
I would also like to know :lol:
Last edited by FinalBaton on Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-FM Synth & Black Metal-