Wario Ware Touched! and Twisted tomorrow!

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
jp

Wario Ware Touched! and Twisted tomorrow!

Post by jp »

I'll be getting WWTouched... but I don't have the money for Twisted. How about you guys? :D
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!!
Dylan1CC

Post by Dylan1CC »

I'm tempted but I haven't played any in the series yet. So I'm probably gonna wait for Yoshi's TnG. If just for the fact that I am a Yoshi's Island fanatic and a semi-sequel that uses the touch screen sounds great. Plus Lawrence's (neogeoman) review for the import rev of the game got me pumped.
Brian

Post by Brian »

I thought Twisted comes out in March? Or are you speaking of the import? I actually have not read many good things about Touched. All the press I have seen says Twisted is far better and that is why Nintendo released Touched in the United States first. Apparently, they released Twisted in the Japanese market first and it really made Touched looked inferior on their brand new hardware.
Bosuonparedo

Post by Bosuonparedo »

I hope to get a DS soon, with Touched and some of those screen protectors like you can get for handheld PCs. I'm more excited about Twisted, though, mostly because I won't have to spend $180+ to play it. :wink:

A friend of mine also told me that he really wanted to try Feel The Magic. Now, this friend is a good friend of mine, with good taste in video games, and now I'm wondering whether I should consider picking that up, too, and bring up the total to $220ish.

Meh. College students should get like 90% off all their game purchases so they don't have to worry about money but can still have fun without breaking the law or intoxicating themselves. :lol:
jp

Post by jp »

Feel the Magic is excellent, and I highly recommend it.

I thought Touched and Twisted were getting a simultaneous release today? If not thats fine, I wasn't getting both (at first) anyways. I still need to get the original on GBA though... I've played it, but haven't been able to find a new copy.
jp

Post by jp »

Just got my copy of Touched!, I was actually the first person to buy it.

So far I like it, but I hate the epilogue movies... I just want to play games Nintendo!
Dylan1CC

Post by Dylan1CC »

Brian wrote:I thought Twisted comes out in March? Or are you speaking of the import? I actually have not read many good things about Touched. All the press I have seen says Twisted is far better and that is why Nintendo released Touched in the United States first. Apparently, they released Twisted in the Japanese market first and it really made Touched looked inferior on their brand new hardware.
Well Craig from IGNDS (one of the better IGN eds, that's for sure) said Twisted is better but still gave Touched an 8.5 and said 180 microgames are worth it. But what do I know, I haven't played any in the series yet. :P
jp

Post by jp »

Touched! is excellent... and I HIGHLY recommend it.
Dylan1CC

Post by Dylan1CC »

jp wrote:Touched! is excellent... and I HIGHLY recommend it.
Cool, thanks jp. I may get it now. Do a lot of the games use old NES sprites/themes?
jp

Post by jp »

Dylan1CC wrote:
jp wrote:Touched! is excellent... and I HIGHLY recommend it.
Cool, thanks jp. I may get it now. Do a lot of the games use old NES sprites/themes?

One of the character's (you choose different characters to play different mini-games, and then there's "Mix" characters) whole set of games is based on Game & Watch/NES games. Its pretty awesome.