shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum

* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:49 am View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 281, 282, 283, 284, 285
 Post subject: Re: Prelude to the Apocalypse
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:57 pm 

No no, the computer simulation is on the Paul Verhoeven timeline. Robocop today, Total Recall tomorrow, Starship Troopers next week.

Warhammer 40k is way too fun and interesting to be compared to this shit. Do you see 400,000 point armies of awesome robot men and xenos shredding each other into meat? Of course not, nuclear weapons exist. Xenos don't.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:43 pm 

Once again demonstrating how Based and Redpilled he is, God Emperor Trump is putting the kibosh on the Kung Flu Commies by announcing his plans to ban the leftist cesspool known as "Tik Tok". Maybe now the normies, free of the brainwashing power of thots lip-syncing to Rick and Morty, will see the Marxist Left for what they truly are and help vote God Emperor Trump in for another term, which I think we can all agree is simultaneously the best outcome and the funniest outcome for all involved.

Spoiler: show
[/s]

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:50 pm 

"Cultural" Marxism is one of those bizarre phrases that really illustrates how completely alien these people's brains are. Not a spec of material concern, it's all about immaterialism.

Take abortion. One of the best ways to reduce abortions in the material world: birth control, and don't shame people into not using it. But their culture is furious and rejects this obvious material reality: in their mind it's outright wrong that they would work, and reality must be substituted with fantasy.

It's openly ironic: they fear being replaced with robots or immigrants, but their ideal would have us all be sexless, joyless, inhuman robots. I suppose the only times we're allowed to have a speck of joy is when toiling to make our owners richer, making sandwiches in the kitchen for our husbands+kids, or venerating Jesus.

That last one reminds me of that "Pokémon is satanism" meme from the 90's. The underlying issue the parents had with it wasn't that imaginary cock fighting with an army of monsters was satanic, the issue was that their kids were finding joy in something that wasn't related to their church, or their doctrine and approved rituals.

If the kids have more fun with Pokémon, they might be less religious. That was the fear. (For god's sake: those games heavily feature a massive boogeyman of superstitious thinking: numbers.)

(The number of times I've heard them say stuff that only makes sense if real life were Dragon Ball Z, like how instantaneous teleportation would have been necessary to intervene in the Benghazi attacks before our people evacuated the place, smh... I have many complaints. Maybe they really are living in a different reality than I am - maybe when I try to cast sticks to snakes like Pharoah's sorcerers could, it fails, but it 'works' when these people try to do it?)
___

The pizza gate-type stuff is also massively irritating. We all know our oligarchs are monsters, it's on the news all the time. There doesn't need to be a complex Rube Goldberg fantasy device, when you see stuff like Bill Gates hugging Epstein after the dude was already convicted the first time.

The pizza gate stuff exists to defend the powerful, not harm them. Openly party partisan drivel, designed to Control The Conversation and waste everyone's time.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 281, 282, 283, 284, 285