shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum
 
* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:07 pm View unanswered posts
View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8007 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259 ... 267  Next

Who is your preferred pokémon?
Joe Biden 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Andrew Yang 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Kamala Harris 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Elizabeth Warren 5%  5%  [ 3 ]
Hollywood Celebrity 6%  6%  [ 4 ]
Deval Patrick / Julian Castro / Robert O'Rourke / Cory Booker / Peter Buttigieg 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Donald Trump 32%  32%  [ 20 ]
Tulsi Gabbard 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Bernard Sanders 42%  42%  [ 26 ]
Hillary Clinton / Michael Bloomberg / Mark Zuckerberg / Chelsea Clinton / Kirsten Gillibrand 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 62
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:00 am 


User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2013
Posts: 6977
Location: block
An Esper to lead Pentagon ? it's happening, Trump makes anime real. WW3 will be crazy.
_________________
mycophobia wrote:
have tyou ever played dodponpatchi


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump: A real American Hero Dude
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:20 am 


User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2008
Posts: 263
GaijinPunch wrote:
you guys saying it's all the same under a democrat or a republican have taken way too many loads to the eyes. do any of you remember living under a reagan or bush?

Obama was unpopular precisely because he was 8 more years of Bush (with added bonus race baiting once he started feeling comfortable). And Hillary Clinton's campaign platform can be accurately summarized as "8 more years of Bush again, this time with more gun control and a vagina".
_________________
"Don't worry about quality. I've got quantity!"


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:54 am 


User avatar

Joined: 07 Feb 2008
Posts: 4327
Biden's and Clinton's completely naked thirst for war certainly leaves little doubt in my mind they'd be completely happy to pull a Gulf of Tonkin like Johnson did. (And the Bush administration is actively doing again, again.) We have to give Obama some credit here - his slight deescalation with Iran and Cuba is not something the capitalists are happy about.

It is extraordinarily demoralizing having Pelosi and Schumer chant "death to Iran" while they "resist" by asking quietly [s]where their stapler is[/s] that the president gets a rote approval stamp from congress for another Iraq War, times eight.

Gravel outpolled a half a dozen of these zero percenter blood-gurgling shitheads that are going to be in this debate. When he was polled. How convenient he rarely was.

Just so we don't get reminded that you can buy a Baskin Robbins ice cream cone in Vietnam right now.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:22 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 3345
BryanM wrote:
Gravel outpolled a half a dozen of these zero percenter blood-gurgling shitheads that are going to be in this debate.


It's truly depressing that of the two Chapo-adjacent campaigns, Marianne Williamson was the successful one.
_________________
A wealthy oligarch and two working-class dudes, one black one white, sit at a table with ten cookies.

The oligarch grabs nine cookies for himself then says to the white dude, "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:15 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 8001
Image

Image

Who wouldn't want more resentful Somali refugee politicians picking at 154 year old scabs? What harm can result from constantly bringing up the ancient sins of a minority in the 21st century? Perhaps something like this: Man nabbed for Bronx rape allegedly said she ‘deserved it’ for ‘slavery’?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:59 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 3345
Rob, one of these days you're going to have to learn the difference between "systems" and "individuals."

I promise when you do, the cortisol levels in your bloodstream will finally level out.
_________________
A wealthy oligarch and two working-class dudes, one black one white, sit at a table with ten cookies.

The oligarch grabs nine cookies for himself then says to the white dude, "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:38 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 12341
Location: Wherever.
And don't worry, the earnest populists who only have your best interests at heart aren't pointing and laughing while you're off fighting the good fight.
_________________
"Fight me IRL if you want to man up so badly."
Glossary / Discussion / The Bizaar / Vasara HS


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:33 am 


User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 3542
Location: Chicago, IL
I am convinced more than ever I need my monthly YangBux.
#yanggang
_________________
Image
DEMON'S TILT [bullet hell pinball] - Music Composer || EC2151 ~ My FM/YM2612 music & more! || 1CC List || PCE-CD: The Search for Quality


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:07 am 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 5600
Location: Ari-Freaking-Zona!
Mischief Maker wrote:
Rob, one of these days you're going to have to learn the difference between "systems" and "individuals."


Shhh... don't shatter the illusion.
_________________
"Again, I can't be mad at you because your thought process has been hijacked by a mind virus." -Quash, Feb 9, 2018.

Be a chump,
vote for Trump!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:41 am 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 8001
Quote:
Rob, one of these days you're going to have to learn the difference between "systems" and "individuals."

What "systems" are you talking about? This kind of system?

https://cew.georgetown.edu/cew-reports/satonly/

Image

White students must be the worst types of individuals, holistically. Some months back ACLU made a comment regarding the Harvard lawsuit, warning Asians to not pursue something that might benefit white people. Individualism is how white people lose and others take advantage. Tribalism is how a multi-cultural society operates.

Image

Jared Kushner always at Trump's side and holding secret meetings with foreign leaders is a few layers of tribalism. If you don't look at tribe first, you do not understand America, American politics or humanity.

Image

Specineff wrote:
Shhh... don't shatter the illusion.

The only thing you ever talk about is your position as a Mexican national in America.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:28 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 5600
Location: Ari-Freaking-Zona!
Rob wrote:
The only thing you ever talk about is your position as a Mexican national in America.


And what a painful reminder that must be for you, huh? Considering the sudden silence and uncomfortable change of subject whenever someone asks about what grievous harm migrants ever do to you. (That's at least three times and counting, btw.)
_________________
"Again, I can't be mad at you because your thought process has been hijacked by a mind virus." -Quash, Feb 9, 2018.

Be a chump,
vote for Trump!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:27 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 8001
Specineff wrote:
what grievous harm migrants ever do to you.

You've completely misunderstood my "sudden silence". I ignore you not because I can't respond to you but because you are not very smart, and I don't mean that as a throwaway insult.

But since you are dying for a response - you are describing the depth of thinking of a lower animal. Is this how you think? The U.S. was not created by people who were incapable of imagining things that didn't affect them personally that very second. Have you ever read any of their writings? They thought about the country they'd be leaving future generations. But. Yes, as for personal things, the city I live adjacent to is largely garbage because of the people living in it. People who wouldn't have been here without the last 50 years of immigration. Maybe it's that you are used to a dysfunctional pigsty? I expect much better.

Image

Why in the hell would I want to live around people like these? These are not my people and I don't want anything to do with them or the types of environments they create.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:13 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2013
Posts: 6977
Location: block
Image

By the way, has anyone thought of a way of easing Rob's pain ? racism is a tough condition to live with, obviously letting them speak their heart for years on a video game forum doesn't help.

Maybe a long vacation to Russia ? :wink:
_________________
mycophobia wrote:
have tyou ever played dodponpatchi


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:23 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 8001
Quote:
boomer-lib meme

Wow, am I on facebook?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:26 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2013
Posts: 6977
Location: block
No you are in hell, the one in your head, and I pity you.
_________________
mycophobia wrote:
have tyou ever played dodponpatchi


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:44 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 8001
Because I would like to live in an organically formed community rather than one socially engineered by the government for global capital?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:47 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 08 Mar 2015
Posts: 3612
Location: Québec City
Rob wrote:
Quote:
boomer-lib meme

Wow, am I on facebook?

lol


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:58 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2013
Posts: 6977
Location: block
The internet was a mistake.
_________________
mycophobia wrote:
have tyou ever played dodponpatchi


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:31 am 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 5600
Location: Ari-Freaking-Zona!
Rob wrote:
You've completely misunderstood my "sudden silence". I ignore you not because I can't respond to you but because you are not very smart, and I don't mean that as a throwaway insult.


Aaaand there it is. Can't make a convincing argument, so now you have to resort to the "you aren't smart enough to understand this!" reply, with a dash of ad-hominem. Brilliant, Rob. Brilliant. Very well, let's play according to your rules: Please explain it the way you would a nine-year old, Oh High-IQ and Enlightened First World Man, Whose Light Illuminates them all other inferior peoples: What. Was. Done. To. You. To. Seethe. With. Such. Hatred? Funny how someone who is not very smart, according to you, can keep you on the ropes repeatedly, huh?

Please, stop pulling up stories of murders. You've made it clear you don't give a shit about your fellow Americans, given you consider the furloughing of innocent federal employees, "A necessary sacrifice" for the sake of having The Most Holy Wall of Saint Trump erected. You wouldn't give half a damn about those murder victims if not for the fact it helps you demonize your target.

Rob wrote:
But since you are dying for a response - you are describing the depth of thinking of a lower animal.


Which is why your responses are knee-jerk reactions and need to always go seek reassurance in the conclusions made by others that justify your views, right? Such an enlightened reply totally not borne out of a herd mentality.


Rob wrote:
Is this how you think? The U.S. was not created by people who were incapable of imagining things that didn't affect them personally that very second. Have you ever read any of their writings? They thought about the country they'd be leaving future generations. But. Yes, as for personal things, the city I live adjacent to is largely garbage because of the people living in it. People who wouldn't have been here without the last 50 years of immigration.


And what are you doing to effect a change in such situation outside of rambling here and regurgitating the same drivel over and over, if it aches so much, patriot? But hey... it surely was like the sitcoms in the 50s, a nice, quiet neighborhood before those damn *insert your favorite slur here* moved in, right?

Rob wrote:
Maybe it's that you are used to a dysfunctional pigsty? I expect much better.


Apply the same reasoning to yourself, considering you call your adjacent city "garbage", and let me ask you again: What are you doing about it other than regurgitating the same drivel here, over and over? Yes, you should expect better from yourself: Go join the border patrol, or volunteer as a jury to see those you post as an example pay for their crimes. Use that presumed high IQ of yours to try and make your argument without resorting to ad-hominems, too.

EDIT: Before I forget...

Rob wrote:
The only thing you ever talk about is your position as a Mexican national in America.


Prove it. Go ahead and quote me. I guarantee you I haven't deleted any of my posts in the past week or so, at the very least.
_________________
"Again, I can't be mad at you because your thought process has been hijacked by a mind virus." -Quash, Feb 9, 2018.

Be a chump,
vote for Trump!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:43 am 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 8001
I'm not reading any of that. You wanted an answer and I gave it to you.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:01 am 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 5600
Location: Ari-Freaking-Zona!
Of course not, because that will further shatter the illusion and delusion, and we all know you just can't live without that. Why run the risk of seeing I called you out on your biased claims? Better to use the Ostrich Method, right? Would be pitiable, if not because it's so laughable.

But fine, let's keep it simple for Enlightened High IQ People Like You:

Rob wrote:
The only thing you ever talk about is your position as a Mexican national in America.


Prove it. Go ahead and quote me. I DARE YOU.

Is that short enough for you?
_________________
"Again, I can't be mad at you because your thought process has been hijacked by a mind virus." -Quash, Feb 9, 2018.

Be a chump,
vote for Trump!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:06 am 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 12341
Location: Wherever.
Rob wrote:
Because I would like to live in an organically formed community rather than one socially engineered by the government for global capital?

I would absolutely love to hear you explain how centuries of deliberate, frequently-brutal and still-ongoing initiatives, governmental and otherwise, to purge or marginalize the ever-conveniently fluid definition of "nonwhites" within our society can be called "organic", while efforts, no matter whether by whites or others, towards even some limited form of inclusion, or just the notion of not labeling nonwhites an "invading force", are "engineered".
_________________
"Fight me IRL if you want to man up so badly."
Glossary / Discussion / The Bizaar / Vasara HS


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:36 am 


User avatar

Joined: 07 Feb 2008
Posts: 4327
BulletMagnet wrote:
I would absolutely love to hear you explain how centuries of deliberate, frequently-brutal and still-ongoing initiatives, governmental and otherwise, to purge or marginalize the ever-conveniently fluid definition of "nonwhites" within our society can be called "organic", while efforts, no matter whether by whites or others, towards even some limited form of inclusion, or just the notion of not labeling nonwhites an "invading force", are "engineered".


As a moderator, do you have the power to move all these posts to Rob's Race Thread? And you can all talk about the master races over there? As apparently that's what everyone wants.

It would help me a lot.

Joe Biden is literally doing that thing from that old South Park episode where Randy "apologizes" to Jesse Jackson. Joe Biden's race thing is far more entertaining to me, personally. Seems more on topic, also.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:04 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 3345
I think the Biden segregationist thing is trying to appeal to the Trump voters with a sly wink.

...during the primary.

...thinking he has the left vote in his pocket already, and who needs enthusiasm to drive up volunteering and get more butts to the polls when you can just run lame ads on prime time TeeVee?

...and I mean won't Rob, when given the choice of sipping the diet racism of Biden verses getting a full-blown hot blast of full-on racism that drips down your chin from Trump, decide it's smarter to watch his figure?

Jesus Christ, if Biden gets the nomination we're fucked.

On the flipside, wow, I have never in my life found a 66-year-old woman to be as attractive as I find Marianne Williamson.

And I don't know why more people outside the right-wing fever swamps aren't throwing spontaneous raves in the street over Bernie Sanders floating the idea of rotating Drinky McRape and the Ice Truck Killer off the Supreme Court and actually giving us some glimmer of hope.
_________________
A wealthy oligarch and two working-class dudes, one black one white, sit at a table with ten cookies.

The oligarch grabs nine cookies for himself then says to the white dude, "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"


Last edited by Mischief Maker on Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:04 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 8001
BryanM wrote:
It would help me a lot.

What would help you a lot is not thinking of this thread as your personal playpen. There are more urgent political issues than the $15 minimum wage that you might get in 10 years.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:11 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 08 May 2008
Posts: 3345
Rob wrote:
BryanM wrote:
It would help me a lot.

What would help you a lot is not thinking of this thread as your personal playpen. There are more urgent political issues than the $15 minimum wage that you might get in 10 years.


I'm more and more imagining your home life as resembling the book "I am Legend." But instead of hiding in a barricaded house because vampires are clawing at the walls at night, you're hiding in your home because of blog posts about the knockout game.
_________________
A wealthy oligarch and two working-class dudes, one black one white, sit at a table with ten cookies.

The oligarch grabs nine cookies for himself then says to the white dude, "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:07 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 07 Feb 2008
Posts: 4327
Mischief Maker wrote:
I think the Biden segregationist thing is trying to appeal to the Trump voters with a sly wink.


It's just who the man is. His speech today was basically the same kind of "let's ignore my past and look forward (but don't forget I was Obama's #1 bro)" claptrap corporate democrats excel at.

Quote:
And I don't know why more people outside the right-wing fever swamps aren't throwing spontaneous raves in the street over better things happening


A curated electorate, as I've mentioned before. We're conditioned from birth to believe that only garbage people care about politics (garbage people like all of us I guess) and better things aren't possible.

Non-voters will be confused as fuck if an anti-Goldwater candidate ever received a nomination.

This all has historical precedent. Even freaking Lovecraft came to love FDR after better things were shoved down people's throats.

Quote:
On the flipside, wow, I have never in my life found a 66-year-old woman to be as attractive as I find Marianne Williamson.


It's an aside, but there's no reason your body has to fall into shambles in your 60's minus a medical condition or a disinterest in some maintenance. Women just have it worse since so much of their culture pushes them away from physical labor and strength training.

Spend a few minutes browsing Bodybuilding.com profiles or something for proof. I don't even consider Marianne exceptional in this regard. Though for sure she'd be more attractive if she supported Medicare for All instead of healing ourself with psi crystals.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:19 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 5600
Location: Ari-Freaking-Zona!
Rob wrote:
What would help you a lot is not thinking of this thread as your personal playpen. There are more urgent political issues than the $15 minimum wage that you might get in 10 years.


Oh, the irony.
_________________
"Again, I can't be mad at you because your thought process has been hijacked by a mind virus." -Quash, Feb 9, 2018.

Be a chump,
vote for Trump!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:25 am 


User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 1416
Location: USH
Is this a real thing? Console-price-based opposition to Trump?

https://www.rt.com/usa/463127-gamers-ag ... rump-2020/


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020 (D) Presidential Primary - Welcome to the Gravelanc
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:16 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 1437
ED-057 wrote:
Is this a real thing? Console-price-based opposition to Trump?

https://www.rt.com/usa/463127-gamers-ag ... rump-2020/

no
_________________
Xyga wrote:
chum wrote:
the thing is that we actually go way back and have known each other on multiple websites, first clashing in a Naruto forum.

Liar. I've known you only from latexmachomen.com and pantysniffers.org forums.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8007 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259 ... 267  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GaijinPunch and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group