Prelude to the Apocalypse

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!

Iran War. When.

6%
2022-2025
28%
2026-2030
13%
2031-2040
6%
2041-2050
No votes
Never
47%

Total votes: 53

Rob

Re: 2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Post by Rob »

bulletmagnet wrote:nothing of significance has been done, and nothing else will be done, full stop.
I understand that you don't care about this issue, have various preconceived notions and don't follow news that doesn't make it into your sphere. The wall is important, but is also a complex set of problems distilled into in a slogan and tangible thing for masses of rallygoers and people with television attention spans. To claim that a wall is the only immigration objective for the administration or GOP is false (again, this is not me rah-rahing for either - I'm for policies, not politicians or parties). A small news item from February 20th, for example:

Employers who hire undocumented immigrants could lose licenses under Iowa GOP bill
bulletmagnet wrote:except the traitors who want to sneak millions of illegals in to somehow vote
What else do you call people who support an invasion, and why do you think this is a joke? If you let in millions of illegal immigrants, some will game the system (imagine people who disregarded rules to get in disregarding more rules when they are in). Some places specifically permit non-citizen voting. Who knows how many non-citizens are voting in total. Do you think any amount of non-citizens should be voting? Do you think that might undermine the faith people have in our 'sacred' democracy?

Pennsylvania admits to 11,000 noncitizens registered to vote
bulletmagnet wrote:Third, to expand on something I said earlier: where in heaven's name do you get off calling illegal employment an "end-of-the-line item?"
...Because illegal immigration does not begin at a meat packing plant in Ohio. It's the point where they've already made their way around the board and collected the 200 bucks under the table. Why does the country's invasion prevention strategy need to hinge on America being cured of unscrupulous business owners, as if that is a possibility? How about in addition to not enticing the invader who can't control himself, we don't entice the unscrupulous business owner who can't control himself, and not allow the libertarian fantasy of a free flow of Third World serfs. Like, can you at least pretend to be serious?
bulletmagnet wrote:Just what percentage of people do you think sneak in ... to deal drugs
Whatever percentage creates an outcome like this:

bulletmagnet wrote:Just what percentage of people do you think sneak in to ... drop an anchor baby
Whatever percentage creates an outcome like this:

bulletmagnet wrote:or plot to retake the Southwest for Mexico
Would you say that there was a "plot" for Europeans to take the bulk of the North American continent in the 17th century, or was it something that wasn't on the mind of every settler and just happened by degrees? Plot ("reconquista") or no, the outcome is effectively the same - the southwest transforming into a demographic extension of Latin America and, worse still, the problems not being contained in that region. For Mischief Maker and others who believe Alaska is somehow immune from what is happening in the country that Alaska is a part of:

Man who fled after Anchorage shooting injured toddler was arrested in Dominican Republic, police say

But as for the seriousness of a plot or ideology, blut und boden/reconquista rhetoric is seeping into mainstream American politics.
In a recent speech, Miss Ocasio-Cortez attacked ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement), which more and more Democrats say should be abolished. After declaring “human mobility” a “right,” she argued that Hispanics should be exempt from immigration laws on racial grounds. “Because we are standing on native land and Latino people are descendants of native people,” she said, “and we cannot be told [sic] and criminalized simply for our identity and our status. Period.”

By calling all of America “native” land, she casually delegitimized the creation of the United States.
To be clear, reconquista/Aztlan is a fantasy for a struggling people, kind of like Wakanda - claiming territory and having a realistic ability to defend it are two separate things. They did not live here in great numbers at their time of defeat (1% of Mexico's population was in the Mexican cession, the population of a mid-size town spread over half a million square miles), and the southwest transformed by white Americans is a foreign land, entirely reshaped by engineering projects they never would have conceived of and that allow for numbers far greater than a scattered 1%.
avri62

Post by avri62 »

Rob wrote: Whatever percentage creates an outcome like this:

You conveniently posted data that only goes up to 2014. Why not post the latest data?

November 27, 2018: U.S. Unauthorized Immigrant Total Dips to Lowest Level in a Decade
Rob

Post by Rob »

"Conveniently"? Yes, the problem continues into the present, ya fuckin' moron. The idiots this thread attracts.
trap15

Post by trap15 »

Except the data shows the phenomenon is trending downwards. From http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... ince-2007/ "The number of babies born to unauthorized immigrant parents represented about 6% of the 4.0 million total births in the U.S. in 2016, compared with 9% of all births in 2007."

As your chart shows, the share has been decreasing since 2008, at only a bit slower of a rate than it went up. Seems to have taken care of itself, hasn't it?
@trap0xf | daifukkat.su/blog | scores | FIRE LANCER
<S.Yagawa> I like the challenge of "doing the impossible" with older hardware, and pushing it as far as it can go.
avri62

Post by avri62 »

Rob wrote:"Conveniently"? Yes, the problem continues into the present, ya fuckin' moron. The idiots this thread attracts.
Wow, you become quite irate when someone points out the very obvious fact that you cherry pick data to fit your agenda.
Rob

Post by Rob »

trap15 wrote:Except the data shows the phenomenon is trending downwards.
Yep, the "conveniently" unconcealed trend (I'm thankful that at least you can read 8)) is that the wound is slightly less gangrenous than it was a short time ago.
Seems to have taken care of itself, hasn't it?
No. Does 1 in 20 indicate a problem that has taken care of itself? There will continue to be a problem as long as there is birthright citizenship to abuse.
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

trap15 wrote:Except the data shows the phenomenon is trending downwards.
On top of that, not only has illegal immigration on the whole dropped to the lowest level since the 70's (the result of a trend that started long before Trump), but as I know I've said (and, of course, been completely ignored) on here before, back during the recession when the jobs - y'know, the "end-of-the-line item" - dried up, immigration across the Mexican border was actually net negative.

Rob, illegal immigration is a problem, but dude, some of the stuff you're saying is "Obama wants to take our guns away so he can finally signal the blacks to kill whitey" levels of cynical and disingenuous. Not a single person who ever said that actually stood behind it for a second beyond the point it could get a reaction out of the libtards, and unless you're posting from inside a padded room there's no way in hell you're any different.

Off to the side, am I the only one tickled pink by the fact that your chosen "Republicans are too taking this issue seriously" link is of a state entity proposing action specifically, in their own words, because Trump's federal government is doing so little? :lol:
Zen
Banned User

Post by Zen »

Initially, my take on your views/posting behaviour, re. immigration and society in general, was a toss-up between your being unable to look outside of your emotional comfort-zone, or simple dishonesty.

There is a behaviour that you exhibit however, that supersedes both the above.

It is exemplified by your constant refusal to take a person of very different opinions to your own, on the topics mentioned, as genuine.
Instead, you repeatedly insist that they are being purposefully disingenuous.

I fear, brother, that you are drowning, in denial.
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Because a nebulous, ill-defined Jewish plot to destroy white culture by replacing it with brown people that the entire world is in on except for an authoritarian lifelong con artist and the denizens of 4chan is a completely valid worldview that deserves serious consideration (and so is "the Iraq war was a misguided humanitarian mission" :lol:); stating that engaging with paper-thin flamebait is a waste of time is extremist. :lol:
Zen
Banned User

Post by Zen »

The "entire world" is, as always, "in on" nothing.
BulletMagnet wrote: destroy white culture by replacing it
Any earnest engagement on this issue with yourself, is a waste of time, I think.

We here, in Europe, are being constantly told, that on top of current catastrophic immigration levels, the exploding birth rates in Africa (the largest such event in recorded history, I believe)
are, "our future".

UN agenda 2030; "the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development" (the re-branded agenda 21) lays it out fairly plainly. As does more regional versions of this UN directive such as "Ireland 2040".

The creature, Peter Sutherland, publicly stated that the main problem with the wholesale movement of Third World peoples into Sovereign Nation States,
is the opposition to this replacement, by the Nations indigenous race.
We, are the problem.

I understand that your interpretation of all this, will be your own but to continually bring the debate down to the level of claiming insincerity on behalf of those with whom you disagree,
is pretty poor form.
Zen
Banned User

Post by Zen »

Mischief Maker wrote:FUCK YEAH!

Bernie's Running.
Mischief Maker wrote:the coming climate catastrophe.
Jesus wept!

As I have already stated, the never ending troop of Clown-World, Democrat, presidential candidates, is the terminal condition of Left-wing politics, presenting itself for all to see.
Do those concerned here, actually believe Bernie is going to become President?
Or how about this clown, who's number one priority as President will be "defeating climate change"?

I suspect, that despite the fundamental differences in our Weltanschauung, at least BryanM sees this for what it is; The Donald Trump re-election committee.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

avri62 wrote:Wow, you become quite irate when someone points out the very obvious fact that you cherry pick data to fit your agenda.
As an aside regarding new births that actually matters to humans, and is actually vastly more interesting than some racist complaining about other races existing...

As always, the declining birthrate in developed countries is a fact of life. People either can't or don't want to have kids as much as they used to - whether it's due to birth control, more available hobbies to kill time with, a "safety net" that doesn't require hoping your kids will take care of you, falling wages, behavioral sinks, expectations in a partner that can't be met by reality; there's several contributing reasons. Times just aren't like they were in my grandparents' day, when having 11 kids was about the only way to help kill time.

We talk about the oncoming age cataclysm in Japan all the time, but it isn't isolated to that country alone. It's just an island with low immigration - without immigrants the USA would be in a similar sub-replacement situation as well.

The size of the population is of concern to malthusians, and it's improper to completely dismiss their points off handedly. We talk about inflation on imaginary money all the time - when applied to humans at a modest 1% growth compounded annually, that becomes an absolutely ridiculous number of humans when viewed in geological time. It's similar to the paper clip maximizer thought experiment, but with flesh.

Especially with oil, an equitable planet is impossible. This is a finite resource, and really is the only massively significant material asset when it comes to society in the real world. Its cheaper acquisition through wars of various kinds (our economic war against Venezuela's currency included) is of paramount importance.

This only describes the world as it currently is, not as it will be. Whether it's a dystopia or utopia, the well will have run dry and things will have to change.

(And obviously we'd have to have mitigation strategies in place decades before we need them for them to have any impact when the hard cut arrives.)
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Some food for thought for the completely genuine would-be politicos:
Even in the early days of the campaign, cultural conservatives, fiscal conservatives, the weirdos who talked only about chemtrails — they all had one thing in common. They wanted a president who would stick it to the liberals. They didn’t care that supporting him would mean changing their positions on any number of issues.

All they knew was that he drove the liberals crazy. He was just like all of the anonymous internet commenters. He justified their existence, and they justified his. And they all rallied around him. The campaign was seemingly born out of, and supported by, comment sections.
Also worth noting, the next time you bleat about how tyrannical the moderation here is (despite very little actual moderation going on...apparently being openly criticized for the things you say qualifies as tyranny these days :lol:), the fact that you're still here after the trash you've posted means that this forum is less strict with your bullshit than a right-wing news site would be. Not that this, or anything else, will ever disrupt the martyrdom circlejerk amidst the yeeaaahh fuck yooouuu yeeaahhh crowd, but the thought of still being allowed on here after being banned from Newsmax or some shit only makes it all the more pitiful. :lol:
Steamflogger Boss

Post by Steamflogger Boss »

From what I've seen, it's really hard to get banned here compared to several other sites. Like say reddit, resetera etc where people get banned for looking at their monitor wrong.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

BulletMagnet wrote:
hey all had one thing in common. They wanted a president who would stick it to the liberals. They didn’t care that supporting him would mean changing their positions on any number of issues. All they knew was that he drove the liberals crazy.
BM, would you not say the bourgeois SNL style liberals are not that different? They prayed together under an effigy of Robert Mueller, is this not analogous to praying on a cardboard cutout of George W. Bush? They propagated Russian conclusion conspiracy theories, and drowned out the financial crimes he's actually guilty of. Is that not similar to the screams of Benghazi! that drowned out the opinion that intervening in Libya might have been a bad idea?

There's a ton of people who belong in the Republican party, and aren't only because of the distaste of being associated with "those kind of people".

Shit, the only appealing thing about Hillary was how much she pisses off wingnuts.
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

Zen wrote:Image

re. immigration
I should probably be more cautious, given my recent misinterpretation of BryanM, but have you actually seen Gangs of New York?

If so, did you forget what Bill the Butcher had to say about the threat of immigration in that movie?

Specifically Irish immigration?
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
Zen
Banned User

Post by Zen »

BryanM wrote:some racist complaining about other races existing...
Who is this racist that you refer to and where have they complained about other races existing?
I realise of course, that this question may very well go unanswered, just like my request of you for clarification when you accused another gentleman of defending "extermination policies" but form dictates that I do not let your latest outrageous inference pass.

BulletMagnet wrote: Some food for thought for the completely genuine would-be politicos:
Why is this in italics?
Who are you referring to?
BulletMagnet wrote:Also worth noting, the next time you bleat about how tyrannical the moderation here is (despite very little actual moderation going on...apparently being openly criticized for the things you say qualifies as tyranny these days :lol: )
Who is this scoundrel, that makes such a accusation of tyranny, BulletMagnet?
BulletMagnet wrote: the fact that you're still here after the trash you've posted means that this forum is less strict with your bullshit than a right-wing news site would be.
"trash" and "bullshit"? Are we talking your subjective take here, or is it provable nonsense?
Where is this detritus? May I read it?
BulletMagnet wrote: still being allowed on here
Sounds ominous.
Are you speaking as one of the chaps, debating as per the nature of this thread, or as a Moderator?
Zen
Banned User

Post by Zen »

Mischief Maker wrote:I should probably be more cautious, given my recent misinterpretation of BryanM, but have you actually seen Gangs of New York?

If so, did you forget what Bill the Butcher had to say about the threat of immigration in that movie?

Specifically Irish immigration?
Of course.

The gif. was chosen on the merit of concisely expressing what I felt after reading BulletMagnet's post.
Nothing more was implied.

For the record and sticking strictly to the film's portrayal of Mr Poole;
I would acknowledge his position as a "Native" American, notwithstanding my Ethnic affiliation, which I imagine you can guess (again, this within the context of the film's narrative)
Rob

Post by Rob »

BulletMagnet wrote: immigration across the Mexican border was actually net negative.
Imagine believing this - that we have exact figures of how many people are crossing, to compare to how many people are leaving. No one can tell us how many people are here illegally (11 million, 22 million, more?). It even says how "challenging" (impossible) this calculation is shortly into the article ("...there are no official counts of how many Mexican immigrants enter and leave the U.S. each year."). It also says "more Mexicans". Mexicans are not the only group taking advantage of a barely protected border.
Mexico is the largest birth country among the U.S. foreign-born population – 28% of all U.S. immigrants came from there in 2013.
It's like German migration all over again.

BulletMagnet wrote:some of the stuff you're saying is "Obama wants to take our guns away so he can finally signal the blacks to kill whitey" levels of cynical and disingenuous.
Why compare what I do say to something I have not and wouldn't say, and then tell me I'm disingenuous because of the disingenuousness of the imagined person who said the thing I didn't say? I try to stick to documented things and things that can be reasonably inferred.
BulletMagnet wrote:Off to the side, am I the only one tickled pink by the fact that your chosen "Republicans are too taking this issue seriously" link is of a state entity proposing action specifically, in their own words, because Trump's federal government is doing so little? :lol:
"Trump's federal government"? I don't think it's the executive branch that is the stumbling block.
BulletMagnet wrote:Some food for thought for the completely genuine would-be politicos:
As a news blog, we were covering stories featuring a man running for president saying things that I would have deleted his account for had he been just another troll on the site.
This is the most revealing line in that article. This guy was paid to busily delete thousands of presumably inoffensive comments with a possible conservative slant, while literally weeping over some of the actually offensive comments. In this stable man's judgment, the president of the United States would not be permitted to comment at this unnamed "right-wing news site". That is about the state of things.
Last edited by Rob on Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

Niko claims that Tim Canova warned of some of these crooks, and that Cenk was forced out of the PAC to more easily allow them to hoover down the cash.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Sounds legit. The Mother Jones case against Third World immigration:

There is not an ounce of environmentalism that can be squeezed out of endless immigration from the Third World and "Green" New Deal "prosperity for all".
BryanM wrote:We talk about the oncoming age cataclysm in Japan all the time, but it isn't isolated to that country alone.
This is a talking point from the Economist. A population ebbing and adjusting to reality is not a "cataclysm". Future generations will have more and better opportunities, more space to live and start families in, while any difficulties are short-lived. Endless population growth and/or population replacement is the cataclysm.

If population growth must be promoted, Hungary has the model.
quash

Post by quash »

https://youtu.be/SbWCvI0Zqus

FUCK I'm so glad we're this committed to supporting Israel. I mean it's fundamental to who we are as a nation.

Having borders? Enforcing immigration law? Racist and Not Who We Are.

Suppor-, er, cooperating with Israel? Now THAT'S what we stand for!
Zen
Banned User

Post by Zen »

Rob wrote:
It might have been better still, if Clara Jeffery did not even "have one".
Her particular strain of cretinous, masturbatory self-loathing, the West can well do without.

I bet I can guess the ethnicity and political leanings, of the "38% of 18-29 year-olds" that "don't want to have kids because of the threat of climate change" :lol:
Let me take this opportunity, to encourage them in their goal to exit the Western gene pool.
Rob wrote:There is not an ounce of environmentalism that can be squeezed out of endless immigration from the Third World and "Green" New Deal "prosperity for all".
Absolutely. It was never about environmentalism.
European Countries, for years, were chided to have smaller, more "sustainable" families (back when the family meant, a mating pair that could produce offspring :shock: )
We are now being told, that we will not "survive", without African immigrants. Millions of them.

All part of the UN Agenda for Sustainable Development, dontcha know. And quite a sobering read it is too.
To put it into the context of the post by Clara Jeffrey; The UN wants to apply "Equity" to the uneven math, in her example.

I have discussed it with actual employees of the UN, payed to push it. Again, a sobering experience.
If there ever was an example, of the craven misuse of language, it is to be found with these boys.

As a bonus for BulletMagnet; the "NGO Committee on Migration", is in "consultative relationship with the United Nations."
Those NGO cargo ships, ferrying the Third World into Europa? It's all as official as you please.
Nothing to see here, move along!
Rob wrote:This is a talking point from the Economist. A population ebbing and adjusting to reality is not a "cataclysm". Future generations will have more and better opportunities, more space to live and start families in, while any difficulties are short-lived. Endless population growth and/or population replacement is the cataclysm.
But . . . where will all the crisp, new, sweet, sweet social-Dollars come from then?
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Rob wrote:Imagine believing this - that we have exact figures of how many people are crossing, to compare to how many people are leaving.
You're working like the devil to bury the lede here, which, for those (willfully or otherwise) not paying attention, is that no matter what the exact number might have been, when jobs dried up the number of illegal immigrants entering the country dropped precipitously, and a significant number of those already here went back. And this was without any actual effort to stop businesses from hiring them.

It cracks me up that, when using data like this to suggest that the employment part of the equation should be a major focus of any serious immigration reform effort I'm tilting at windmills, but when you take "there sure are a lot of Latino immigrants these days" and use that as a springboard into "we're being deliberately invaded and eliminated by Jews" that's "reasonable inference". :lol: If the world works the way you say it does, a whole lot of Latinos apparently just decided in 2008 or so that the country was too shitty, even for inferior beings like them, to bother invading, which means George W. Bush pulled the modern-day equivalent of the burning of Moscow to force Napoleon out of Russia, and should be remembered as one of history's greatest and most forward-thinking tacticians. :lol:

It also makes me laugh that for so long the supposed rationale for treating Latinos like shit was "they're stealing our jobs" - suddenly, though, as soon as someone suggests that the enablers are at least as much a problem as the seekers, suddenly the jobs aren't even why they're here, now they're trying to overtake the country at the behest of their Zionist overlords, to the point that you'll tolerate a sham "state of emergency" (which, it should be noted, supports the tropes, er, troops) that you'd be screaming bloody murder over if anyone else had so much as suggested it. :lol: The rationale keeps changing, but the "solution" - treat marginalized groups like shit, and shout down any criticism of such treatment as treason and/or globalist conspiracy - is always the same. Which, yet again, shows where your actual priorities forever lie.
"Trump's federal government"? I don't think it's the executive branch that is the stumbling block.
Let me remind you again that a state effort in Iowa was apparently the only article you could be bothered to link to "prove" that the GOP as a whole is taking immigration seriously in any way beyond "treat Latinos like shit" (remember, invading Venezuela is a-o-k because it's not too far away :lol:) - even more hilariously, at the bottom of that very page is a pie graph showing "By almost 4-to-1, Iowans blame employers more than the workers when illegal immigrants are found working in Iowa", which means that they're apparently as misguided as I am to begin with. :lol:
This guy was paid to busily delete thousands of presumably inoffensive comments with a possible conservative slant
Troll fucking harder, Rob:
For six years, from 2012 to 2018, my job was to read and delete the most inappropriate comments on a conservative news site. Not all the inappropriate comments. Just the most inappropriate comments. [...] In case you’re curious about what called for deletion, here are the guidelines: Anything that was overtly racist, sexist, homophobic or violent had to be deleted. Along with spam.
Or is that shit what passes for a "possible conservative slant" these days? And boy oh boy do I hope you attempt to answer that one. :lol:
Endless population growth and/or population replacement is the cataclysm.
If you took population growth any more seriously than you do immigration, your first priority far and away would be enriching, educating, and empowering people, particularly women, in the places whose growth is unsustainable and watching the birth rate plummet (proof? See: Civilization, Western), but something tells me you and the other nativist trolls would rather castrate your left nuts with plastic spoons than so much as consider such a course of action. It's absolutely hilarious that depopulation in the West is a completely manufactured hoax when anyone suggests immigration might be part of the solution, but is all too real when a despot like Orban proposes his own spin on the Quiverfull crazies, with a hefty dose of "throwing money at a problem until it goes away", which only liberal sissies are supposed to espouse. :lol:

Once again, you're not, and never have been, interested in solving any of the problems you screech about, only in making as much yeeeahhh fuck yooouuu yeeeahhh hay as possible out of them.
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

If we could step away from discussing how uncontrolled Irish immigration ruined American culture, Elizabeth Warren just announced a plan to break up the major tech monopolies today.

Put Tulsi Gabbard into the misc. pile at the bottom of the poll where she belongs, BryanM. She's not in the same league as Warren.
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
Steamflogger Boss

Post by Steamflogger Boss »

Mischief Maker wrote: Elizabeth Warren just announced a plan to break up the major tech monopolies today.
lol
quash

Post by quash »

BulletMagnet wrote:Once again, you're not, and never have been, interested in solving any of the problems you screech about, only in making as much yeeeahhh fuck yooouuu yeeeahhh hay as possible out of them.
You don't have any solutions yourself, you just want to endlessly grandstand and moan about how everyone else isn't understanding your wonderful ideas. Spoiler alert: we do, and they suck.

Gotta keep things short and to the point with you. Otherwise, you're liable to misconstrue things, intentional or not.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

Mischief Maker wrote:Put Tulsi Gabbard into the misc. pile at the bottom of the poll where she belongs, BryanM. She's not in the same league as Warren.
Like I've told you before, that's not the "misc" category that's the "openly crooked billionaire oligarch" category. The only change I'm considering is replacing Basta with Andrew - there seems to be a few neofeudal advocates on the internet who are into him.

I recommend nagging the Mods to install the forum upgrade to expand the number of poll options, as I'm sure you're worried about how many people here want Roseanne, The Rock, or Clay Aiken, too.

I'll even help: HEY BULLETMAGNET, stop entertaining yourself by playing with your personal enemy, the SJW's. You know they just care about holding onto their cosmetic trophies, and that they're trivially defeated if you don't run Mr.Burns or Mr.Smithers as your vision.

Now please get this script jammed in there. For the children.

Also BryanM won't shut the hell up about getting [s]strikeout[/s] in here. That bastard loves it for some reason.
Rob

Post by Rob »

BulletMagnet wrote:when jobs dried up the number of illegal immigrants entering the country dropped precipitously,
Wow, yes, it dropped precipitously from unknown number to unknown number. Even if there was actually a verifiable "precipitous" drop from very high number to still high number, I would not adopt this passive, one-pronged invasion prevention strategy that you think is flawless - the 'just make sure there's nothing shiny in the window' strategy - because the goal is no invasion. Not half a million, not a quarter of a million. Not an amount equal to the amount leaving. Zero. It doesn't matter how many jobs there are here for them to covet if they are kept out.
I'm tilting at windmills
I have seen you doing a lot of this. How about you stop inventing quotes and arguments for people?
treat marginalized groups like shit,
They have been violating our border by the millions, fleecing taxpayers, and they are the victims in your mind.
a state effort in Iowa was apparently the only article you could be bothered to link
"For example". One example was enough to disprove your assertion.
Or is that shit what passes for a "possible conservative slant" these days?
So relayed by a man who weeps over reader comments. I'm sure many normal conservative views are all sorts of hurtful things to a very emotional man like Mr. Sokol.
If you took population growth any more seriously than you do immigration, your first priority far and away would be enriching, educating, and empowering people, particularly women, in the places whose growth is unsustainable and watching the birth rate plummet (proof? See: Civilization, Western), but something tells me you and the other nativist trolls would rather castrate your left nuts with plastic spoons than so much as consider such a course of action. It's absolutely hilarious that depopulation in the West is a completely manufactured hoax when anyone suggests immigration might be part of the solution, but is all too real when a despot like Orban proposes his own spin on the Quiverfull crazies, with a hefty dose of "throwing money at a problem until it goes away", which only liberal sissies are supposed to espouse. :lol:
Yes, I did read this.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Great minds (Ivanka and BulletMagnet) think alike. :o