Rehash of an old post's theme...

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
the2bears

Rehash of an old post's theme...

Post by the2bears »

Hi, I while back in the old forums I had a post themed on "first times"; the impact something special can give you the first time you experience it and how you can never quite recapture that.

Well, I feel it's happened again :) I just finished "Ico", very much not a shmup of course, and I'm trying to digest all I've just been part of. If you haven't played this game, give it a try. One of the most enjoyable gaming experiences I can remember having.

I've heard some people call it short, it was in my opinion the right length of play. Wow. All I can say.

Bill
Jon

Post by Jon »

Its been awhile since I played it but Ico was wonderful. It can be found new for $20.00 and is worth every penny. On a related note the new game "Wanda and the Colossus" is made by the same developers and looks pretty keen as well.
Ord

Post by Ord »

ICO is one of my top 10 all time faves. A real Desert Island disk. I'm also eagerly awaiting the "spiritual" sequel "Wanda and The Colousses."
Ikaruga review now up in PLASMA BLOSSOM
the2bears

Post by the2bears »

The visuals for that game led me to discovering ICO, which led to my purchase of a PStwo! I still haven't seen a firm shipping date for Wanda though:(

Bill