I saw quite possibly THE funniest T-Shirt ever today..

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
dave4shmups

Post by dave4shmups »

A manager at a local gamestore I frequent was wearing a green t-shirt that said "Zelda Est. 1987" and had some sort of Zelda "seal" on it. Looked prety cool.

Does Hot Topic have an online store? For years, even before this forum was ever up on the net, they used to have a Hot Topic at my local mall. No more, though. :?

I know I've seen a Psyvariar T-Shirt before, but I can't remember the website that has them. It was mentioned on the old forum.
"Farewell to false pretension
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell, tomorrow burns"
Minzoku

Post by Minzoku »

I want to get the "Moving with the quickness since 1991" Sonic the Hedgehog one at Hot Topic, but I need to figure out what size I should get... the sole GIR shirt they had was a large, and it doesn't cover my belly :( which is really irritating--I like to be able to tuck my shirt in, even if I don't actually do it :P
"This is not an alien life form! He is an experimental government aircraft!"
dave4shmups

Post by dave4shmups »

Are there any t-shirts out there with the Sega AM2 Team logo? If not, there should be, to pay tribute to an awesome development team that is sadly gone.
"Farewell to false pretension
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell, tomorrow burns"
vek

Post by vek »

dave4shmups wrote:I know I've seen a Psyvariar T-Shirt before, but I can't remember the website that has them. It was mentioned on the old forum.
I remember that, can't find the link though. However at the time I did get someone who reads Japanese to have a look at the site for me, and he said they were just designs, not actually for sale.
captain ahar

Re: seriously

Post by captain ahar »

Stormwatch wrote:
captain ahar wrote:zimeon, you should not be posting any URL's related to Real Ultimate Power.
- Sonic: REAL ULTIMATE POWER

- Ayn Rand: REAL ULTIMATE POWER
that ayn rand site was good for a quick larf!
I have no sig whatsoever.