Shmups Forum Pet Parade

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
BIL

Re: Shmups Forum Pet Parade

Post by BIL »

Sumez wrote:Warning: My ugly mug below, showing the cat as he is best known to us: Clingy as hell
Spoiler
Aww :3

Meanwhile, Milano's little step-brother Roscoe is getting up there in years himself, but still enjoys the odd bit of grand theft doggo:

Sumez

Post by Sumez »

That's a big car
kitten

Post by kitten »

my pwecious widdle angel baby *really obnoxious, cat-owner kissy noises* Image

we've had aisha for about a month and a half, now, and she's a little over 5 months old. adopted her from the shelter! she was originally named "liberty" and turned in for adoption on 9/11, but we both felt that name was a little hackneyed, especially given the date. she's still got that unstoppable kitten energy and has been a bit draining, but we're both very happy to have her and looking forward to the years to come.
~Imagination and memory are but one thing, which for diverse considerations have diverse names~
Image | Image
~*~*~*~*~*~* If there's a place that I could be ~ Then I'd be another memory *~*~*~*~*~*~
Zen
Banned User

Post by Zen »

Wonderful.
Beautiful animal friends, every one of them.

Lost many, many snaps I had of my dogs, a few years ago in a hard drive malfunction. Only got some old photos left now.
I scanned a few for this thread. Apologies for the resolution.

Jack

Lola, being all girly.

Profile shot of one of the pups receiving instruction in poise and patience. "serious business"

Its not s serious at it looks.
If I smile or laugh, the pack takes it as a cue to "take five", and paw, lick and generally maul my head! :)
That's not sunburn. Its them. Bastards! :lol:
Jeneki

Post by Jeneki »

If I want to play I need to make space. I use a keyboard stand (the music kind) for joysticks and stuff, but usually it's just a cat throne.

Typos caused by cat on keyboard.
Vexorg

Post by Vexorg »

My last post in this thread was over four years ago. and unfortunately both of my parent's Beagles have now passed on. This photo is of our two current cats, Stella (on the left) and Hera (on the right). Stella has only half a tail (congenital defect) but is a very smart cat and can be very demanding. Hera was originally a feral and we think she may have been abused as a kitten before we got her because she can be rather skittish at times. She is very picky about who she likes, but if she likes someone she can be very friendly.

We also had one more (Kaiya, another Tuxedo) who passed earlier this year. My wife would like to get a Maine Coon (she wants a really big cat) some time next year, but they seem to be rather expensive and hard to find.
We want you, save our planet!
Xbox Live: Vexorg | The Sledgehammer - Version 2.0
BIL

Post by BIL »

Doggo giving the new tiles a road test, after a hard day supervising us while we hauled his furniture. They do feel pretty amazing in the air conditioning, tbh. Been hot as goddamn balls.
drauch

Post by drauch »

Ahhhhhh yes. I can't tell if this is an optical illusion or not, but the way that lil dude is laying makes that front leg look nutty. Or is that for MAX cooling?

Also, wb! ^_~
BIL wrote: "Small sack, LOTS OF CUM" - Nikola Tesla
BIL

Post by BIL »

The latter, he's a veteran relaxer who knows how to beat the heat. ^__^

Also accredited grout inspector:

Night-time sentry duty:

He's a labrador/ridgeback mix, so I guess that explains the big feets, or maybe not... he's quite elderly now (thirteen), you can see the step my dad made for his couch in that pic. Hanging in there!
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

I think the front paw of OG pic is what makes the pic for me. Drives the point home of this doggo being in ULTRA_RELAXED_MODE, melting-on-the-floor type vibe going on. look at him, he's just splashed on that floor, lol. like, he could not be standing in a more horizontal fashion than that. basically part of the floor at this point.
-FM Synth & Black Metal-