Whoops

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
King Slime

Whoops

Post by King Slime »

Sometime in January, Sonic Cult's previous owner (I say previous because he had to sign the rights of Sonic Cult over to his friend) Eric, was accused of the sexual assault felony: rape, against a fifteen year-old girl. The accused malefactor's preliminary hearing takes place on 2/23/05.

Many members on Sonic-Cult are making a mockery of Eric and his reckless behavior(nicknamed Pach/Pachuka by Sonic-cult members).

This article about Eric's arrest was on Sonic-Cult's forum:
http://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/show ... php?id=832

This one I found seeking to gather more information on the transgression:
http://www.tssznews.com/story.php?subac ... m=&ucat=5&

Simply put: The guy is a douche.
"If capcom must crank a new game every 3 months, it's your duty to keep on top of the new developments in your fanfic script, no matter how not fun it is."
-The silly wisdom of DJ Incompetent
crithit5000

Post by crithit5000 »

I read about this over at the Green Hill Zone's forum. And yes, that guy is a douche.
now tighter than your sister
silvery wings

Post by silvery wings »

Yeah the dude is certifiably insane (i've known this for a long time), but genius and insanity go hand in hand. Alot of people still really like this guy, personally i'll wait for the verdict, but i have few doubts that he did it.

Its also really wierd to find this here, I can only think of one or 2 people here who would care, and they probably knew a month ago. Sorry if that sounds offensive, its just this seems to turn up at every board i visit.
King Slime

Post by King Slime »

silvery wings wrote:Yeah the dude is certifiably insane (i've known this for a long time), but genius and insanity go hand in hand. Alot of people still really like this guy, personally i'll wait for the verdict, but i have few doubts that he did it.

Its also really wierd to find this here, I can only think of one or 2 people here who would care, and they probably knew a month ago. Sorry if that sounds offensive, its just this seems to turn up at every board i visit.
Don't worry, I don't take offense to things easily. I wasn't informed on this until Sonic-cult was back up. So, if I'm late it's nothing out of the ordinary. Things usually get around to me late.
"If capcom must crank a new game every 3 months, it's your duty to keep on top of the new developments in your fanfic script, no matter how not fun it is."
Stormwatch

Post by Stormwatch »

Okay, take a look at this...

"Eric Robert Gray, 25, is charged with two counts of oral copulation, as well as sexual battery and penetration with a foreign object for allegedly forcibly sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl he met online."

Oral copulation? Pffff! Get really real! What rapist would perform oral sex on his victim? This does not make sense. If I were to bet my money, I'd say he's innocent and the girl is full of shit.
Neon

Post by Neon »

that's what I thought too, but it looks like he's gotten in trouble for it in the past as well. kinda scary how everyone assumes the suspect is guilty these days though.
King Slime

Post by King Slime »

Stormwatch wrote:Okay, take a look at this...

"Eric Robert Gray, 25, is charged with two counts of oral copulation, as well as sexual battery and penetration with a foreign object for allegedly forcibly sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl he met online."

Oral copulation? Pffff! Get really real! What rapist would perform oral sex on his victim? This does not make sense. If I were to bet my money, I'd say he's innocent and the girl is full of shit.
That would still be categorized under pedophilia. Also, he sexually assaulted the victim with some sort of object as well. so the charges weren't just limited to oral copulation.
However, I'm not going to jump in and say he did it, yet I am not going to say he didn't do it either, albeit that he was charged with sexual assault before, but his case was branded as 'not guilty.' So knowing that he was charged for the same thing makes me wonder.
Andi

Post by Andi »

Having read Sonic-Cult off and on for a year or so, somehow, this doesn't surprise me.
Stormwatch

Post by Stormwatch »

King Slime wrote:That would still be categorized under pedophilia.
Ephebophilia.