shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum

* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:14 am View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Weightlifting/exercise thread
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:26 am 

kane wrote:
I don't understand how you are satiated with smoothies and such.

Not alone (I always eat something more savory a short while afterwards), but it certainly helps and quantity is key.

No craving for junk sweets will happen after that much fruit.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:51 pm 

Immryr wrote:
stevens, I hope you realise no one knows what you're on about. these levels and numbers just seem like gibberish, that's why people don't reply. not cause they're not into working out or w/e.

Figured if I put my results up weekly someone who isn't interested in progressive calisthenics might start asking questions about it, and possibly decide that type of program is for them.

Do you want to know more?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:36 pm 

Hot damn, down to 181lbs as of this morning. That's 14lbs in 14 days. I've barely been hungry the last few days, energy level is great, and according to my wife, I haven't snored in 3 nights. My sleep is great too, I wake up and feel really good. My jeans are falling off me. 21 more lbs to go! Normally I'd just keep juicing and running for another 3 weeks but I'm traveling this weekend and will be forced to eat out a couple times, so as long as I behave that way I think I can continue what I'm doing when I get back.

Did a very, very light weights workout yesterday, just a circuit of 2 sets of pushup, shoulder press, rows, tricep extension, squats and bicep curls but I had the energy to do it even though I technically haven't eaten any food in 9 days, and no meat in 14 days.

I don't even crave junk food at this point, this is awesome.

Last edited by broken harbour on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:52 pm 

Great BH!

What junk food have you cut out of your diet and do you plan on reintroducing any of it?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:06 pm 

Stevens wrote:
Great BH!

What junk food have you cut out of your diet and do you plan on reintroducing any of it?

I prefer to not think of what I've cut out, but focus on what I've 'replaced"

For 14 days I've replaced my normal diet with plant based foods. Veggies and fruits, nothing else. For 9 days it's only been in juice form.

I plan on re-introducing actual food next week, salads, nuts, etc.... but I plan on going to the end of July before re-introducing hormone free meat (small amounts) and the occasional fun meal once per week. I am a craft beer and scotch guy, but I've cut that out completely as well. For now I'll stay away from it, cheaper too. I wasn't a huge junk food kind of guy, I never drink soda, I would occasionally have potato chips but rarely, the wife and I would eat out once or twice a week so not doing that also helps. I do like bread and cutting that out has also helped.

The point of this whole thing has been to not just lose weight, but also feel better and heal my body so I can be more active, once I'm active the occasional donair won't kill me.

My wife says the change in such a short time has been unbelievable, I was stepping out of the shower yesterday and she stopped and was like "Wow, you're getting skinny." At work today people have commented that my face looks different already.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:30 pm 

I should also mention that my energy level is sky high today, and it's not a twitch caffeine style energy either... but I feel like I could lift a car.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:42 pm 

I started my dietary journey four years ago, our stories are remarkably similar.

It began with my wife asking me to cut out all processed foods for a month. I did it during the week, and allowed myself a little leeway come the weekends. By the last weekend I had no desire to cheat, and had started to notice little cuts here and there I had never seen before because I had never considered that my diet was the problem.

That was April of 2012. It wasn't an overnight journey, and it took me a lot of tweaking to get where I am now. If people ask me about my diet I tell them I try to eat real food and that 90% of the time I am very diligent about it.

I leave myself that 10% for social gatherings, I can't be a diet Nazi all the time:D

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:03 pm 

For those interested, an excerpt from Street Workout:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/street-w ... more-61210

A good introductory read that also dispels some common misconceptions about calisthenics.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:51 pm 

Week 16 down

Monday

Push Ups - Level 3 Knee push ups - Two weeks in and hit the progression numbers both times. Staying here for two more weeks just for good measure.

Leg Raises - Level 4 Flat frog raises - First week with any new variation is always a little weird. Did 2 x 10 and then did 15 on my last set. I expect more this week.

Wednesday

Pull Ups - Level 2 Hori PU - Up to 79 total. July 20th should be the 1st week I hit 3 x 30. By the time I move on to level 3 I will have spent 6 months on these, but totally ****ing worth it.

Squats - Level 5 - Full squats - Two weeks in and hit the progression numbers both times. Staying here for 1 - 2 more weeks just for good measure.

Friday

Bridges - Level 4 - Head Bridges - Adding a rep or 2 per week. Going to be working on these through the summer.

Hand Stand Push Ups - Level 2 Crow stands - After making several little tweaks I have been able to bust through on these. Was able to get holds of 40, 43, and 50 yesterday.

[quote]4 month notes:

- This program is based on two things: Patience, and small gains every week. No matter what I'm adding a few reps to every exercise every week, and that is always encouraging.

- My body fat is probably 8 - 9% now. Abs have been visible for a bit, and now they are more visible, but not the most the visible they have ever been. I think then I was around 6%.

- I had several nagging joint issues when I started this back in March, and I had them for years. They vanished within weeks of starting the program.

- Being inverted is fun.

- Squats are probably the 1st exercise I'll hit the master step in (thinking around the holidays at this point).

- Pull ups are definitely the last exercise I'll hit step 10 in. Thinking 2 - 3 years, no I'm not kidding.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:47 pm 

Sweet thread, here is my bio:
Last Sept. I decided to completely change my diet. I was a pudgy ~190lbs and wanted to drop weight before committing to a workout routine. I set a goal of 165lb. I kept a food diary with myfitnesspal (for a few months or so) and that helped track my caloric intake and whatnot. Just from dieting alone I eventually passed my goal weight.. I am 26 years old, 5'10'' and am still at my goal weight (166lb this morning). As one might have guessed losing that much weight from diet alone was most likely not just fat, but also muscle. Dieting for me was never an issue, in fact I love eating healthy; I never drink soda or coffee, strictly a water or seltzer guy, and have also gave up drinking. My diet plan from the beginning was basically stop eating fried sh*t, and eat 'clean'. The issue is clearly sticking to a workout routine. Like I mentioned, my goal was to hit my set weight, while mixing pushups / situps, easy things to do around the house to get into 'gym shape'. I have never been a gym guy, body exercises like DDP Yoga have always interested me, or like Stevens mentions the Convict or Street Workouts (though my strength is most likely not at that level yet).

As for my job I work in an electronics dump where we refurb. phased out I.T. related items, with me in the server department. I lift easily 50lb+ servers of all shapes and sizes all day long, practicing safe lifting techniques and whatnot (yeah I work technician hell I'm trying to get out). So I am probably sneaking in some borderline passable calorie burning just to get by with my job, but with O.T. sometimes during the week I am kind of burnt out when I get home. I am confident this is just my laziness talking as our minds can tend to make excuses constantly, and that once I 'get into a groove' sort of speak I will be alright.

In hindsight I prob should've just worked out while I was ~190lb instead of burning just to gain again, but obviously that was the past. Right now I am pretty puny as one might imagine, which is a shame because my body frame isn't exactly coordinated with my weight.

My goal is to get stronger. I imagine I will gain weight again through this process. I may need to tweak my diet during this process. I take 0 suppliments at the moment, I figure something like whey protein is only for lifters. I made shakes with this back, wow 10 years ago in high school when I lifted with friends, but that was a decade ago. This is where I stand, thanks for listening. Any advice or similar situations would help. Time to get back in the grind.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:34 pm 

korpse413 wrote:
Sweet thread, here is my bio:
My goal is to get stronger. I imagine I will gain weight again through this process. I may need to tweak my diet during this process. I take 0 suppliments at the moment, I figure something like whey protein is only for lifters. I made shakes with this back, wow 10 years ago in high school when I lifted with friends, but that was a decade ago. This is where I stand, thanks for listening. Any advice or similar situations would help. Time to get back in the grind.

You seem to have your diet and weight under control. Congrats on the weight loss! Diet is most of the battle. Exercise and getting enough sleep are important, but diet is king. You can't out exercise a poor diet.

As far as supplements go, I don't take them. I'm not telling you not to, I just feel if you're eating clean then you don't need them. Particularly if you're not lifting weights and only doing progressive calisthenics. That is just one man's opinion though.

On top of the list at the bottom of my last post, there are a few more things I love about calisthenics:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/why-bod ... enics.html

And as far as the program I'm doing? It takes about 60 - 90 minutes per week, so if time is an issue it is very attractive.

If you have more questions fire away.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:54 am 

You don't *need* any supplement, you may benefit from some.

Whey is food. Calculate your protein needs, if you can reach it with your diet you don't need whey. Non-fat greek yogurt, chicken and fish help a lot. If you can't, whey is a convenient way to get the highest quality protein known to man. Casein is a better pick if you are cutting back on calories, because it keeps you full for many many hours. Its amino acid composition is just as good as whey, you'll see that its bio value is very low, but that is a result of its slow digestion, not quality. Suggestions to take casein before bed time is a marketing myth, muscle catabolism doesn't start before 24h of protein starvation. Bottom line: casein if you are cutting and feeling hungry frequently, otherwise whey since it feels better in your system.

Fish oil is extremely useful whether you're lifting or not, but calculate your omega6 and omega3 intake beforehand, and keep in mind that you need a very specific ratio of them for them to be actually useful. Also do your research on the available fish oil pills. With typical pills you can get at your GNC style nutrition store, you may need up to 16 pills A DAY to actually get what you need. Inform yourself before you start shopping.

A general multi-vitamin (without iron if you are a male) is useful once or twice a week, and cannot hurt (unless you really really really overdo it). You don't need the suggested dosage of x many pills per day stated on the bottles.

Creatin is useful if you are doing very low rep, very high intensity compound lifts. It will help you lift more for maybe the first or second rep, of the very first or two compound exercise you do on a day. Nothing more. This does make a difference in the long term though, because it can take weeks to put a single more pound on the bar when you advance. Otherwise you don't need it, but around 3.5-5mg of creatin is beneficial for many things also including mental functions, it is heavily studied by reputable academics, and is shown to be perfectly safe. That is UNLESS you have a kidney condition, which may have stayed hidden for your entire life so far. So do common blood tests for kidney functionality once or twice a year. Watch your water consumption too, 2-4 liters a day is good.

You can safely ignore every other supplement.

I make it a point to not make concrete diet or workout suggestions online, this is just some pointers, so please forgive me if this is too vague.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:04 pm 

Kane dropping some knowledge.

I take vitamin d through the winter months, I used to take fish oil but that only lasted a day or two. Did not like burping it up.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:17 pm 

I've had bad form in pushups my whole life. I realised 2 or so years ago that my arms were way too forward and so I brought them down, that seemed to improve things.

However this week I thought my chest didn't feel particularly challenged, so I did some next to a mirror to try and check, and on the way up I was sticking my ass out. inb4 ghey jokes. It's hard to learn good form from just looking at diagrams I guess.

So I've tried to adjust the angle I take on the way down and back up, and jeez.. It's suddenly so much harder. I'm about ready to crumple and die after 10 pushups now.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:34 pm 

And Stevens correcting a big omission on my end :)

EDIT: Changed this statement a bit, because it depends on a few things, and there are conflicting studies too, so better to not make blanket statements, do your research!
You guys have probably seen all the recent buzz around how it may not be feasible to maintain optimal vitamin D levels with regular diet alone, so supplementing may be a good idea.

Same with calcium esp when lifting heavy, but unlike other things this is very easy to obtain through diet alone if you are not avoiding dairy on purpose. Some people don't or can't consume dairy for reasons, and it becomes essential to supplement this in such cases.

Last edited by kane on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:26 pm 

Haha. I sort of lied though, I said I didn't take anything.

Blinge - If you're crashing at ten pushups and want to get better at them I would start here:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Al+kavadlo+push+up ... on+youtube

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:21 pm 

Here's a little fun story, wall of text incoming. I was in France for the past week for work. Before I left my joints and muscles were starting to give warning signals after ~2 years of lifting without a single day missed. I had also not been able to gain a single pound of body weight in ~6 months despite increasing my calorie intake regularly to stay in a surplus. So I thought this would be a good opportunity to do a complete deload (no exercise at all) to rest, and also completely forget about dieting to mess with my body a bit. Now, I've lived in south France for a few years, so I knew I would enjoy this :)

For exactly 7 days, I ate two full meals for lunch and dinner, which in France usually means you get a starter, a main dish, and a dessert at a minimum in typical street restaurants, all three of which are big plates. Fancier restaurants serve even more courses. A lot of the traditional dishes are served with heaps of fries, most meats come with butter-heavy sauces, salads and veggies are drowned in olive oil. I consumed a considerable amount of fatty duck meat which was the region's speciality. I downed half a bottle of wine with all meals as well.

The breakfasts though! My morning routine consisted of getting up at 6am, walking around the town for 1-2 hours, and randomly walking into all the boulangeries and patisseries in sight, trying 1-2 pastry with an espresso at each place. Sometimes I did the same between lunch and dinner, instead to get a quiche or your typical baguette sandwich with cold cuts and cheese as a midday snack. Let's not forget the pizza. In the south of France you can get a damn good Italian pizza, nothing like the "gourmet" stuff in the US. (note: I mentioned the fig & prosciutto pizza to an old cranky Italian pizza chef while chatting, he almost kicked me out of the restaurant).

Some of you will know that I'm a big fan of aged spirits. Every night I hit a bar to try Cognacs, Armagnacs and Calvados by small houses (sadly very under-represented in the US), and also Cuban rums (not possible at all in the US :)). I also tried a few export-only bourbons while at it.

Just to have an idea, I counted calories for 3 of those days. Now these are not 100% accurate since this involved a lot of guesswork, but I estimate my daily intake to be no less than 7000 calories. Holy shit.

Results (all weight measurements taken with an empty stomach/bladder/intestines in the morning)

On my day of arrival back in the US, I had gained 8 pounds. I normally take creatine which leads to ~2 pounds of water retention in muscles, and I didn't while traveling, which means the real gain would be more like 10 pounds. With no cutting for 2-3 days (2400 cals consumed a day, about my maintenance) and after supplementing enough creatine, my excess weight went down to 5 pounds by itself, and stabilized there. This was probably all the bloat and the digestive tract clearing up. So 5lbs in 7 days. As expected 3 skinfold tests revealed that most of this was fat gains. Before/after pictures and body part measurements show that there are no size changes anywhere in my body, except that there is a noticeable reduction in ab visibility.

In terms of lifts, there was no strength loss, except for the very first two workouts where I missed 1 rep of bench press, and 1 rep of deadlift with my regular weights. I also didn't feel tired at all after these two sessions, and didn't sweat. Textbook symptoms of the central nervous system insisting on taking it easy after a rest period. This was probably the reason for the missed reps, and should correct itself in a few days. Overall, I went from hating squats to enjoying them again, and my shoulder joints and forearm muscles feel much better.

Lessons learned:
1- You can undo your abs in 1 week if you really try hard! Low body-fat percentages (~5%) require a lot of discipline to maintain.
2- Short rests feel good for your body and mind, and do not significantly affect performance.
3- All this fat gain will be reversed with ~3 weeks of caloric deficit. 2lbs already gone after 1 week. And this is being the easiest deficit of my life, because I'm not craving anything, at all.
4- It was well-worth it. I will do this again next year.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:18 am 

^^^
So after only 10 days of cutting -- eating about 1500 kcal a day --, I'm back to where I was. Much shorter than the expected 3 weeks, and absolutely not a sustainable or healthy loss rate, but it was probably the result of these huge diet changes that happened during and after my travels. Human metabolism is a mystery.

Anyway, final outcome: 10 days of cutting, to compensate for 7 days of feasting... Totally worth doing once or twice every year.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:37 am 

Nice Kane. Every once in awhile it's nice to cut loose.

For the last year (maybe as many as two) I've been messing around with intermittent fasting. Once every 1 - 2 weeks I would fast for 18 hours.

During the last two months I would go about my normal morning routine: Wake up, have coffee (black), get to work, and eat breakfast (usually an avocado with an apple, banana, or both).

Around the start of May I began to realize I wasn't entirely hungry when I got to work and by the middle of June I realized this was going to be a permanent thing. So I decided to listen to my body and I stopped eating when I got to work and have gone to eating within an 8 hour window every day (Noon - 8).

My energy levels have been good and my workouts (two week update on its way) haven't suffered at all even though I'm working out at the end of the fasted period.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:42 pm 

Week 18 down

Monday

Push Ups - Level 4 Half push ups - 2 x 25. The last 2 push up levels have been easy. I believe this is because I spent months on level 2 and have built up a good foundation. Today was my first day with these and I killed them. 2 -3 more weeks.

Leg Raises - Level 4 Flat frog raises - Still on these. Did sets of 17, 18 and 18. Working towards 3 x 25.

Wednesday

Pull Ups - Level 2 Hori PU - Only 4 shy of hitting numbers after 5 months. It has been a long trip, but so worth it.

Squats - Level 6 - Close Squats - I've started transitioning towards pistol squats. Been killing these too. 2 -3 more weeks.

Friday

Bridges - Level 4 - Head Bridges - I like these even though I've been having mechanical issues while doing them. I've got great extension through my hips, arms, and back, but my fucking hands just don't seem to want to stay where I need them. 3 x 25 is the goal and it is a long way off. That said this week was still a step in the right direction.

Hand Stand Push Ups - Level 3 - Wall Handstands - First week on these. Did one out of the blue about 10 days ago just to see what I could do and hit 27 seconds. Today I hit 1 minute and I could have stayed up longer. 2 minutes is the goal.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:26 pm 

I'm a big fan of fasting myself. But I hate that random dudes on the Internet create complex diet routines around it with ridiculous claims & hype. People used to say that if you don't take protein shakes every 2 hours your muscles would fall off; now everybody preaches about the benefits of fasted training with just a scoop of BCAAs. Fasting is not directly useful or necessary, imho it is more a matter of allocating your calorie intake to maximize your enjoyment of the limited number of meals you can have on a day.

Fasted training could require some planning though. I experimented with it a bit in the past, and found that it works much better with certain programs than others. For example, every 5-6 months I switch my exercise order around to focus on either intensity or muscle fatigue. So for an upper body day, an intensity focused program would balance opposing movements with heavy weights: 1) chest press, 2) barbell row, 3) incline press, 4) chin up. A fatigue focused program would emphasize same muscles, necessarily with somewhat lighter weights for secondary exercises: 1) chest press, 2) incline press [maybe more chest/shoulder here], 3) barbell row, 4) chin up [more back here]... No problems with fasting in the first option. But should I attempt the second on an empty stomach I run out of juice early on, cannot recover, performance goes to crap in the following exercises, and I end up wasting my time. A bowl of oatmeal 1 hour before the workout solves the problem.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:05 pm 

Week 21 down

Monday

Push Ups - Level 5 Full Push Ups - 2 x 20 - Start these Monday.

Leg Raises - Level 4 Flat frog raises - Took a break from these for a week. Currently at 3 x 20. Need 5 more reps for each set.

Wednesday

Pull Ups - Level 2 Hori PU - Took me 5 months, but I finally reached my goal. Staying here a few weeks.

Squats - Level 7 - Uneven Squats - Start these on Wednesday, transition to pistols continues.

Friday

Bridges - Level 4 - Head Bridges - Still on these and have figured out my mechanical issues.

Hand Stand Push Ups - Level 3 - Wall Handstands - Up to 90 seconds here. Close to starting half handstand push ups.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:13 pm 

Banned User

I know this isn't exactly exercise, but it's the same sort of thing:

I want to start meditating, but don't have any good idea how to.

I've tried 2 nights ago and yesterday by doing the Buddhist position with my soles of my feet and palms of my hands touching and focused on my breathing, but so far I've only managed to do it for about 5 minutes straight, and once every ~15 seconds I start thinking of something and it takes a couple seconds to stop (doesn't mess up my breathing, though). Is this good enough to start with?

Any tips? Both of my parents work during the day on weekdays, and I'm an only child, so I have the peace and quiet required to do it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48558

In all seriousness, I really don't think SHMUPs is the best place to ask about this sort of thing.
A little math shows that if you overclock a Pi3 to about 3.4 GHz you'll start to be competitive with PCs from 2002. And you'll also set your house on fire

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:29 pm 

Banned User

WelshMegalodon wrote:
http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48558

In all seriousness, I really don't think SHMUPs is the best place to ask about this sort of thing.

Funnily enough, when I first started (seriously) playing Nintendo-hard NES games like Punch-Out, they actually had the same effects on me as meditation. After playing them, I was calmer, able to get my homework done, and was overall much more focused for about 2 weeks.

Also, I thought it might be a good place if it's in a thread like this.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:50 pm 

I don't have lot of experience on this AG, but sometimes before I go to sleep I will listen to stuff like this:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ-I1X ... 2_gv75r3OA

0r

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYy9EG ... gMVfJ7KXJw

I will put headphones on and concentrate on my breathing. I tend to fall asleep, but I can still hear the music. I usually sleep well, but on nights I do this I sleep better.

Like WM said though, there are better sources of information out there.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:51 pm 

I used to do the big lifts but had a lot of aches and pains and developed tendonitis in my knees.

I've taken up jiu jitsu and some boxing it's a lot of fun, even though I'm not very good yet, ha.

I like to just hit the elliptical to work on my cardio and do dips/pullups/chinups to supplement.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:24 pm 

Six months in the books.

Monday

Push Ups - Level 5 Full Push Ups - 2 x 20 - Still doing these. Started doing one rep less on the first set and made the second set a max set. Hit 20 and 22 yesterday. One of my favorite things about the program is that it preaches patience and control,

Leg Raises - Level 4 Flat frog raises - Took a break from these for a week. Currently at 3 x 20. At 23 or so with these, they're also a bit easier since I've been pushing off the floor. Hey, it's allowed

Wednesday

Pull Ups - Level 2 Hori PU - Took me 5 months, but I finally reached my goal. Staying here a few weeks.

Squats - Level 7 - V. Bar Squats - 2 x 20 per leg. I use a vertical bar to help with balance on the way down. About 6 on each side right now.

Friday

Bridges - Level 4 - Head Bridges - Still on these and have figured out my mechanical issues. Up to round 20 here.

Hand Stand Push Ups - Level 3 - Wall Handstands - These have been really good to me the past few weeks. Did 1:50, followed by 1:30 (I was too far off the wall) and 1:15. Yesterday I did 1:54. I'm going to do one more day of these, and if I'm over 1:50 again I might move on. Not going to beat myself up over a few seconds.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:32 am 

So is this intermittent fasting / time restricted eating malarky a load of bollocks or what?

Doesn't seem to be much real science about it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:56 am 

"thomas delauer" and "what i've learned" have some good videos on youtube talking about the science behind it. i don't know too much about it though.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next