I are a noobs.

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!

I are a noobs.

Post by Guest »

Hey guys, I've been lurking here forever, thought I might as well join, what with the new forum and all.

Other than shmups, I also enjoy dance games, puzzle games, turn-based strategy, many RPGs, and some 2D and a very few 3D platformers. I enjoy listening to classical music and Enya, as well as absolutely anything else without lyrics and a select few songs that contain them. I tend to use too many smilies and I like to be silly more than I should. Oh, and I read a few webcomics every single day, on an obsessive must-not-miss-any-character-interaction basis. And, as my sig will tell you, I like to play Triple Triad despite never having seen Final Fantasy VIII.

So what are all you like?
Bosuonparedo

Post by Bosuonparedo »

:oops:

That was me. I guess I'm not used to forums with guest-posting priveleges, either.

Edit: Wow. Since I've joined, twenty minutes ago, so have 13 other people.
No_not_like_Quake

Post by No_not_like_Quake »

Hi. I'm not sure I like the guest thing, as it may allow people to just come in and troll. I guess that's being considered though.
Zach Keene

Post by Zach Keene »

It's already been fixed.
Ghegs

Post by Ghegs »

Welcome aboard!
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Hmm, a fellow TT player, eh? Seems you're with TTA, I've been with the TT.com/TTX/TTv3 community for a long time now...gotten into shmupping more recently as well, and took up lodging around here. Glad to have you aboard, if nothing else I thought I was the only person on Earth who likes both TT and shmups (though I'm not much good at either, heh :)).
Bosuonparedo

Post by Bosuonparedo »

Nah, you're not. :) Too bad we can't play each other, though.