Spawn: In the Demon's Hand Opinions

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
DantesInferno

Spawn: In the Demon's Hand Opinions

Post by DantesInferno »

I have never played this, but have always wanted to, and I caught Toysrus has some new copies in stock, so I have been thinking of putting in the dc for a spin. How is it?
NoMaD

Post by NoMaD »

It's an okay game. Great for 4 players and you'll spend a long time unlocking all the characters. There's a bit of a power balance issue between some of the characters though - some characters (mainly the huge ones, ie. Overtkill, the -ators, etc.) can kill a character in 2 hits, while others are too damn weak.
jp

Post by jp »

Great multiplayer game, I used to have people dropping by my dorm room all the time to play it my freshmen year.

The single player isn't so hot though... its fun, but it gets old. I'd say just download a save from the net to your VMU to unlock everything. :)

Also, it sucks how in multiplayer it limits the levels you can play in and the characters you can choose. You can't play as any "big" characters in multi (-ators, Overkill, Gorilla guy, etc.) and you can only play in like, 4 generic levels if you're playing 4 player. Its really lame... but still fun.
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!!
df0notfound

Post by df0notfound »

The usual bad physics, badly presented buggy dreamcast mess. Imagine if sonic adventure or crazy taxi were a rubbish arena fighting game and you've got this.