I told you so, oh ye of little faith.

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
Specineff

I told you so, oh ye of little faith.

Post by Specineff »

From Spec's email, yesterday.

"Dear eBay Seller,

Recently, we announced fee changes taking effect on February 18th and affecting certain optional listing upgrades on eBay.com, the subscription fee for a Basic eBay Store, and Final Value Fees on Store Inventory Format listings. Based on Community input, we understand our original communication was a bit unclear.

To clarify, no changes are being made to the Final Value Fees on Auction-style, Auction with Buy It Now option, and Fixed Priced listings (with the exception of certain Business & Industrial capital equipment categories). Final Value Fee changes apply only to Store Inventory Format listings, a listing format only available to Store sellers and with durations of 30, 60, 90, and 120 days and Good 'Til Cancelled.

The Final Value Fees for Auction-style listings, Auction with Buy It Now option, and Fixed Price listings have remained unchanged since 2002.

You can view the full details of the pricing announcement here.

Regards,

eBay"

So, just as I told you before... the sky is not falling. Nya. :P
Don't hold grudges. GET EVEN.
dave4shmups

Post by dave4shmups »

Even if they had increased listing fees, it's not like it would've been THAT big of a deal. They only charge like $0.40 to list an entire console now.
"Farewell to false pretension
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell, tomorrow burns"