my arsehole detector is 2 for 3

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
Neon

my arsehole detector is 2 for 3

Post by Neon »

our friend from the temp forum is back...
Last edited by Neon on Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
greg

Post by greg »

What for?
Undamned is the leading English-speaking expert on the consolized UD-CPS2 because he's the one who made it.
Specineff

Post by Specineff »

Matt, no. It's me. The real Spec. Oscar. Honest. I know your real name from the yet-unfinished sale of Cannon Spike (I start a new job tomorrow, so I should be able to send you payment this upcoming weekend) we were going to do. Perhaps I have been too abrasive here in some of my posts, but I assure you I am not related in any way to the posseur who was posting that junk in the temp forum.

If you have any links from the temp forum that make you think it's, please provide them. What happened that makes you think I'm the imposter?

Greg and I are talking about this thread on YM as of this moment, 10:23 PM, MST, January 25 2005. He told me about it, so if you don't believe me he can vouch.

Just what is going on?
Don't hold grudges. GET EVEN.
Neon

Post by Neon »

Oh, for some reason I thought you were married...I also never would have thought you'd use the word 'balls' :P

it's kind of stereotypical where I am from to call someone a virgin as an insult, so I figured it was just homeboy being a dick again.

sorries
Specineff

Post by Specineff »

In that case let me change the sig, both by Greg's suggestion and to avoid it being misunderstood.

Whew.
Don't hold grudges. GET EVEN.