Little things that annoy the hell out of you

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
BIL

Re: Little things that annoy the hell out of you

Post by BIL »

Talented, lovable streamers who can't operate their streams for the love of fucking dog shit. Currently enjoying being randomly stabbed in the eardrum by this jagoff's big band 500%vol intro, which she keeps accidentally clicking on. She's done it like ten times in an hour. Holy fucking Christ! I'm little annoyed to fist-fucking shit and back! :evil: When I'm enjoying countless hours of free entertainment in which registered sex offenders are brought to explosive rage by wily catfish, I insist on a certain level of quality control. Image

(tfw your GF's dad found the nudes you sent his daughter, and jacked off to them :shock:)
Udderdude

Post by Udderdude »

Watch them with mute on. lol
BIL

Post by BIL »

I would 3; But Youtube CC can't handle exotic swear words, at least not without creating entirely new ones, and moreover... these guys have surprisingly excellent taste in VGM. :shock: Never thought I'd hear chomos' Rage Meters demolished to Northwall from ActRaiser, or Shinobi III's Whirlwind. :o
BIL

Post by BIL »

*ahem* COCK ARSE MUFFIN CUNT (■`ω´■) - rude words, all! :shock: BOUNCIN ON A COCK WHILE EATIN A MUFFIN is not something you will see SUPER MARIO doing, without asking for it!

MARIO PLS :o

BUT NOW YOUTUBE IS CENSORING MUH SHUMPS FRIENDS' COMMENTS ON MUH VIDS (■`W´■)

Makin me look like a right plonker. Image
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

So called Godfathers that endup being RENIGGERS.
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

Also BETA CUCKS, let the CCP dildo rape them "mentally," to smithereens and THE VAX, be the final death blow, homosexual as it sounds. Even if my own cuckhold children have to die (if they choose to cuckhold, that is a choice an adult must make) . The choice was theirs alone. I still have hope, but the children were out of we'd lock, do my sin is theirs. GOD FORGIVE ME FOR PROCRATING WITH WHORES.
Last edited by supergrafx77 on Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mortificator

Post by Mortificator »

Cowardly racists.

RegalSin wrote:You can't even drive across the country Naked anymore
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

Mortificator wrote:Cowardly racists.

You are the slave Master. I stand with Jesse Lee Peterson, the Republicans, and God. LIBTTARDS TRY TO OWN.
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

Also, what makes posts Cowardly, fornicator?
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

And why do you lie like FAKE PRESIDENT Biden with FAKE Pictures of me, stalking me in different threads, against shmup forum Rules? LAW AND ORDER
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

TO QUOTE THE TRUE PRESIDENT, DONALD J. TRUMP, "IT IS LIBEL."
BIL

Post by BIL »

Picard season 2 looks even shittier than expected :sad:
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

BIL wrote:
Picard season 2 looks even shittier than expected :sad:
An ugly looking woman, perhaps a LEZbean, it is not me. It is libel.
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

My avatar is more bangable than this libel treasonous shit, I was pissed about reniggers, now this...
BIL

Post by BIL »

Haha, I know! It's that one tiktok broad who needs to give her minge a right good scrub in the tub! Shit sticks to anyone who's not bathing regularly. You know where I grew up in the former colonies, foreigners from cold climes were always finding out the hard way about sweat. In a tropical environment, your fuckin neck, back, nutsack AND crack will explode in rash without minimum three showers daily. Just how shit is!
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

BIL wrote:Haha, I know. It's that one tiktok broad who needs to give her minge a right good scrub in the tub!
Yes, that dirty bitch. Nasty whore making cash on the side with onlyfans, thinking she is a goddess. Nasty as hell. I feel sorry for myself right now and for a month now. This godfather with 700+ acres RENNiGGeED on me. Emasculated me in front of my own mother. He dares call himself a conservative, but he ended up being a RENIGGERS, had me come out, look at land to give me as my GODFATHER,, and renigged. HATE MANY PEOPLE, HATE RENIGGERS MORE.
BIL

Post by BIL »

By the by, RE: "showering" thrice daily, that doesn't mean half an hour and ungodly electric/water costs rubbing your fuckin sweaty nutsack/minge! :o I'm talking five minutes absolute tops, including drying. Get wet from head to toe. Get soapy, wash out all the cracks! Then wash it all off and GTFO. I remember talking to this Canadian bloke who couldn't get his head around this concept, "you must spend all day in the bathroom!" Funny old world, isn't it. It's true, OOP NAWFF where it's so cold it burns, you can paint the side of your house and mow the lawn then go out for the evening with nary more than a splash in the sink.

TLDR: if your keys are sticking to your cheek like our no doubt fragrant ladyfriend pictured up top (Image), you a dirty-ass muhfucka (`ω´メ)
Stevens

Post by Stevens »

Armpits asshole feet and teeth.

Rest easy Mr. Carlin.
You're sure to be in a fine haze about now, but don't think too hard about all of this. Just go out and kill a few beasts. It's for your own good. You know, it's just what hunters do! You'll get used to it.
neorichieb1971

Post by neorichieb1971 »

My mother got a tax refund letter from the HMRC (UK treasury tax office) saying she over paid £181 in taxes. My mother always asks me to do technical BS especially where computers are involved.

Found out her internet wasn't working so spent an hour sorting that out (she says "oh, my netflix stopped working I wondered why"). Since internet providers don't send you a paper bill anymore, and you're likely to call them when your fookin internet is down, how the fook do you get your account number? The first thing it says on the automated phone messaging is "please type in your phone your Vodafone account number". The phone signal works ok for phone calls, but data was another thing altogether so I couldn't even get it from the phone. If I had asked for the account number my mother would likely hand the tag with the wifi password on it :lol: After speaking with a lady from India for 20 minutes doing security checks, she got the stupid thing working like magic.

Got that sorted, now onto the tax refund form.

Had to go through 20 rounds of security questions. Eventually after ages sorting that it got to the refund form "You need a valid UK passport and a credit reference check". My mother is an Italian citizen. So I checked the phone number and it said "open from 8am until 4pm". By which time it was 5.10pm.

So why not just freaking send a cheque in the first place. Since you know my mothers address and credentials.

And I have a mother that doesn't know diddly squat about her own passwords or secret words and is hard of hearing. My very first question was "are you still with vodafone" and she gives me her phone. I said why you giving that to me for? She said "well you asked for my phone". I said "FFS", I asked if you were with VODAFONE!

Almost 2 hours of my life lost. Had no fooking chance of sorting that shit out from the get go.
This industry has become 2 dimensional as it transcended into a 3D world.
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

neorichieb1971 wrote:My mother got a tax refund letter from the HMRC (UK treasury tax office) saying she over paid £181 in taxes. My mother always asks me to do technical BS especially where computers are involved.

Found out her internet wasn't working so spent an hour sorting that out (she says "oh, my netflix stopped working I wondered why"). Since internet providers don't send you a paper bill anymore, and you're likely to call them when your fookin internet is down, how the fook do you get your account number? The first thing it says on the automated phone messaging is "please type in your phone your Vodafone account number". The phone signal works ok for phone calls, but data was another thing altogether so I couldn't even get it from the phone. If I had asked for the account number my mother would likely hand the tag with the wifi password on it :lol: After speaking with a lady from India for 20 minutes doing security checks, she got the stupid thing working like magic.

Got that sorted, now onto the tax refund form.

Had to go through 20 rounds of security questions. Eventually after ages sorting that it got to the refund form "You need a valid UK passport and a credit reference check". My mother is an Italian citizen. So I checked the phone number and it said "open from 8am until 4pm". By which time it was 5.10pm.

So why not just freaking send a cheque in the first place. Since you know my mothers address and credentials.

And I have a mother that doesn't know diddly squat about her own passwords or secret words and is hard of hearing. My very first question was "are you still with vodafone" and she gives me her phone. I said why you giving that to me for? She said "well you asked for my phone". I said "FFS", I asked if you were with VODAFONE!

Almost 2 hours of my life lost. Had no fooking chance of sorting that shit out from the get go.
I agree, I'm in the same boat. Horrding and dementia, total bitch, but blessed you are man and can take over. SHOW STRENGTH, NOT ANGER AND GUIDE HER. OR LEAVE HER TO SUFFER AND DIE, IF BITCH UNWILLING.
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

BIL wrote:By the by, RE: "showering" thrice daily, that doesn't mean half an hour and ungodly electric/water costs rubbing your fuckin sweaty nutsack/minge! :o I'm talking five minutes absolute tops, including drying. Get wet from head to toe. Get soapy, wash out all the cracks! Then wash it all off and GTFO. I remember talking to this Canadian bloke who couldn't get his head around this concept, "you must spend all day in the bathroom!" Funny old world, isn't it. It's true, OOP NAWFF where it's so cold it burns, you can paint the side of your house and mow the lawn then go out for the evening with nary more than a splash in the sink.

TLDR: if your keys are sticking to your cheek like our no doubt fragrant ladyfriend pictured up top (Image), you a dirty-ass muhfucka (`ω´メ)
I have for now stopped throwing Fiat at crypto and am busy renovating Airstream, grinding frame, painting with marine anti rust rainbow paint, dirty as fuck.
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

F' All RENIGGERS, BTW. BACK ON TOPIC.
EDIT:MCaffe Rip!
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Methinks I've seen enough.
Blinge

Post by Blinge »

Well, that's one way to wake up in the morning.
1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart
Sumez

Post by Sumez »

wa
trap15

Post by trap15 »

Going out with quite the bang
@trap0xf | daifukkat.su/blog | scores | FIRE LANCER
<S.Yagawa> I like the challenge of "doing the impossible" with older hardware, and pushing it as far as it can go.
BIL

Post by BIL »

Back in my day if a feller wanted the firing squad, he'd say his goodbyes, run a Goatse up the flagpole and that was that. Maybe ask for a cig. More innocent times. :/
Stevens

Post by Stevens »

Yeah. Dude went off the deep end.
You're sure to be in a fine haze about now, but don't think too hard about all of this. Just go out and kill a few beasts. It's for your own good. You know, it's just what hunters do! You'll get used to it.
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

See you Tuesday!
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
vol.2

Post by vol.2 »

I don't get it. How is this any different from his typical output? Or is it just kind of a cumulative effect?