PSP US Launch Date and Price Revealed. $250!?

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
fog

Post by fog »

Zhon wrote:As for the new handhelds, the PSP has only two things that might appeal to me - Mercury, and Lumines. But Lumines isn't great enough in itself to get a PSP over - so I'm waiting to see how Mercury turns out.
strategy.
I doubt any single game is worth shelling out that sort of cash for but Lumines is fantastic. The more I play it the better it gets.....the only problem being a single game now takes over an hour which isn't ideal for mobile gaming :?

Anyway no problems with my PSP or the others I've seen and I'd guess the problems are exagerated wildly. No problems would be good but that doesn't happen in the real world.

Trust me, if you've just seen photos or movies then you will be blown away by that screen when you finally get to hold one. Just need some classic shmups now :D
Neon

Post by Neon »

I myself won't buy a PSP, because it wouldn't add to my gaming experiences.
I'll buy the DS just because it "might" offer new ways of playing games and the Nintendo touch on it's games.
You know Mikhail, you shouldn't go judging it before you've even played it. It's likely to fail and is thus worthy of our financial support :D