shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum
 
* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:06 am View unanswered posts
View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 336, 337, 338, 339, 340  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:14 am 


User avatar

Joined: 03 Nov 2008
Posts: 1171
Location: Canada
Damn... how man cars do you own?

Over close by my place every weekend on a Saturday people take over a retail parking lot and show off their cars and bikes.

At least about 100 to 150 people show up to this gathering and just hang out. Some of the cars that show up are pretty sexy


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:47 am 


User avatar

Joined: 25 Jan 2005
Posts: 5996
Location: UK
Just the two, one normal and one for the weekend & sunny days.
_________________
System11's random blog, with things - and stuff!
http://blog.system11.org


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:31 am 


User avatar

Joined: 03 Nov 2008
Posts: 1171
Location: Canada
I thought you owned the Mercedes too along with the other one parked beside it.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:31 am 


User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2010
Posts: 137
Location: Aberdeen. Scotland
system11 wrote:


Image


Your Jag is lovely, I was looking at the F Pace last year but the other half preferred the Q5 (Audi), so needless to say we went with the Audi :roll:


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:25 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 6801
Location: MD
Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:37 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 08 Dec 2005
Posts: 18266
Location: uoıʇɐɹnƃıɟuoɔ ɯǝʇsʎs
Thems some damn sexy cars system11! On the Fury, those are real whitewall tires I take it? Hope there's some place in Blighty where you can just let er tear along. I'd be hesitant to go into any corners with the original tires, but I don't know much...just heard bad things about the classic tires. Still some good points for authenticity.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:44 am 



Joined: 16 Feb 2016
Posts: 48
Haven't posted here in quite a while but figured i'd update with my Switch collection. Pretty much all i've been playing and collecting for since it came out. Just hit 150 physical games for it. The system is actually getting a lot of shoot em up love which is nice to see! I made a list of them here if anyone is interested: http://vintage.nintendoage.com/forum/me ... did=180915

Image

Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:35 am 


User avatar

Joined: 18 Feb 2011
Posts: 4505
Location: Denmarku
Wow that's impressive.
I can't even think of more than 4-5 Switch titles I'm interested in owning, even if I stretch it. Surely "a few" of those games gotta be real crap?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:42 am 



Joined: 16 Feb 2016
Posts: 48
Sumez wrote:
Wow that's impressive.
I can't even think of more than 4-5 Switch titles I'm interested in owning, even if I stretch it. Surely "a few" of those games gotta be real crap?


Some of the NISA games aren't the greatest but most of the games being released have been pretty good! A lot of good indie love happenin on Switch. I try to only buy games im interested in playing so i don't have any dance or sports games or anything. Theres over 200 physical switch games already so i've tried to weed out the crap.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:55 am 


User avatar

Joined: 18 Feb 2011
Posts: 4505
Location: Denmarku
I was thinking more of straight-up shovelware. :) Not supbar NIS stuff.

Surprised you can amass such a collection going only for stuff you are interested in, but glad to hear that is your approach. I'm still looking for my excuse for having spent money on that console.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:59 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 09 Jul 2017
Posts: 723
Location: Outer Heaven
Sumez wrote:
I'm still looking for my excuse for having spent money on that console.


Lots of subpar ports. So if you only want to buy one console and don't care how stuff runs it's got that going for it over the Wii U. Hell, I might get Valkyria 4 and DQ11 for it. Idk yet.

For me it's been worth it for Mario and Octopath.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:04 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 03 Nov 2008
Posts: 1171
Location: Canada
That switch collection is nuts

Make sure to pick up Monster Boy and the cursed kingdom and Aggelos when they release

And if you didn't already Wonder Boy 3 the dragons Trap


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:29 am 


User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 1497
Location: France
Now I guess I'm done with the fullset of JP Sega Saturn shmup games. Those ones pictured here are restricted to horizontal or vertical shmups, 56 titles.

I also recently gathered all Satakore versions, as well as non hori/vert shmups.

List :
Spoiler: show
Batsugun
Battle Garegga
Blast Wind
Bokan to Ippatstu
Capcom Generation 1
Capcom Generation 3
Capcom Generation 4
Cho Aniki: Kyukyoku ... Otoko no Gyakushu
Cotton 2
Cotton Boomerang
Darius Gaiden
Darius II
Detana Twinbee Yahoo! Deluxe Pack
Dezaemon 2
DoDonPachi
DonPachi
Fantasy Zone
Game Tengoku
Gekirindan Time Travel Shooting
Gokujyo Parodius Deluxe Pack
Gradius Deluxe Pack
Gun Frontier Arcade Gears
Gunbird
Hyper Duel
ImageFight & XMultiply: Arcade Gears
Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius: Forever With Me
Kaitei Daisensou
Keiou Yuugekitai
Konami Antiques : MSX Collection
Kyuukyoku Tiger II Plus
Layer Section
Layer Section II
Metal Black
Planet Joker
Radiant Silvergun
Salamander Deluxe Pack Plus
Sengoku Blade
Sexy Parodius
Shienryu
Shippuu Mahou Daisakusen
Skull Fang: Kuuga Gaiden
Sol Divide
Sonic Wings Special
Soukyugurentai
Soukyugurentai Otokuyo
Steam-Heart's
Strikers 1945
Strikers 1945 II
Terra Cresta 3D
The Super Dimension Fortress Macross
Thunder Force V
Thunder Force V Special Pack
Thunder Force: Gold Pack 1
Thunder Force: Gold Pack 2
Twinkle Star Sprites
Wonder 3 Arcade Gears

Image
_________________
Bravo jolie Ln, tu as trouvé : l'armée de l'air c'est là où on peut te tenir par la main.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:19 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 31 Jan 2005
Posts: 13992
Location: Chicago
And alphabetized!!!
_________________
RegalSin wrote:
New PowerPuff Girls. They all have evil pornstart eyelashes.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:19 am 


User avatar

Joined: 23 Dec 2005
Posts: 1850
Location: Ontario, Canada
guigui wrote:
Now I guess I'm done with the fullset of JP Sega Saturn shmup games. Those ones pictured here are restricted to horizontal or vertical shmups, 56 titles.

I also recently gathered all Satakore versions, as well as non hori/vert shmups.

List :
Spoiler: show
Batsugun
Battle Garegga
Blast Wind
Bokan to Ippatstu
Capcom Generation 1
Capcom Generation 3
Capcom Generation 4
Cho Aniki: Kyukyoku ... Otoko no Gyakushu
Cotton 2
Cotton Boomerang
Darius Gaiden
Darius II
Detana Twinbee Yahoo! Deluxe Pack
Dezaemon 2
DoDonPachi
DonPachi
Fantasy Zone
Game Tengoku
Gekirindan Time Travel Shooting
Gokujyo Parodius Deluxe Pack
Gradius Deluxe Pack
Gun Frontier Arcade Gears
Gunbird
Hyper Duel
ImageFight & XMultiply: Arcade Gears
Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius: Forever With Me
Kaitei Daisensou
Keiou Yuugekitai
Konami Antiques : MSX Collection
Kyuukyoku Tiger II Plus
Layer Section
Layer Section II
Metal Black
Planet Joker
Radiant Silvergun
Salamander Deluxe Pack Plus
Sengoku Blade
Sexy Parodius
Shienryu
Shippuu Mahou Daisakusen
Skull Fang: Kuuga Gaiden
Sol Divide
Sonic Wings Special
Soukyugurentai
Soukyugurentai Otokuyo
Steam-Heart's
Strikers 1945
Strikers 1945 II
Terra Cresta 3D
The Super Dimension Fortress Macross
Thunder Force V
Thunder Force V Special Pack
Thunder Force: Gold Pack 1
Thunder Force: Gold Pack 2
Twinkle Star Sprites
Wonder 3 Arcade Gears

Image

Better than I could ever do. Well done.
_________________
'Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon.'


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:07 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 1497
Location: France
^ thank you both Saturn lovers. This was the very least I could do to celebrate the best system ever.

The scary part is that I also have some other sets of subgenres : vs fighting, racing, puzzles ; just started the "X-rated" set as discussed in the translation thread where gaijin helped me already.
Also working on sets by publishers : Tecnosoft, SNK, Capcom, Sega (this one is ridiculous).

Will take pictures when I feel like moving all those jewel cases...
_________________
Bravo jolie Ln, tu as trouvé : l'armée de l'air c'est là où on peut te tenir par la main.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:04 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 6801
Location: MD
Sweet shmup library. I only have Batsugun, Cotton 2, the infamous game that keeps getting renamed (US Galactic Attack version of Rayforce), Gradius Deluxe Pack, Strikers 1945, that MSX pack, and Parodius Deluxe Pack.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:21 am 


User avatar

Joined: 13 Jan 2010
Posts: 137
Location: Aberdeen. Scotland
guigui wrote:

List :
Spoiler: show
Batsugun
Battle Garegga
Blast Wind
Bokan to Ippatstu
Capcom Generation 1
Capcom Generation 3
Capcom Generation 4
Cho Aniki: Kyukyoku ... Otoko no Gyakushu
Cotton 2
Cotton Boomerang
Darius Gaiden
Darius II
Detana Twinbee Yahoo! Deluxe Pack
Dezaemon 2
DoDonPachi
DonPachi
Fantasy Zone
Game Tengoku
Gekirindan Time Travel Shooting
Gokujyo Parodius Deluxe Pack
Gradius Deluxe Pack
Gun Frontier Arcade Gears
Gunbird
Hyper Duel
ImageFight & XMultiply: Arcade Gears
Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius: Forever With Me
Kaitei Daisensou
Keiou Yuugekitai
Konami Antiques : MSX Collection
Kyuukyoku Tiger II Plus
Layer Section
Layer Section II
Metal Black
Planet Joker
Radiant Silvergun
Salamander Deluxe Pack Plus
Sengoku Blade
Sexy Parodius
Shienryu
Shippuu Mahou Daisakusen
Skull Fang: Kuuga Gaiden
Sol Divide
Sonic Wings Special
Soukyugurentai
Soukyugurentai Otokuyo
Steam-Heart's
Strikers 1945
Strikers 1945 II
Terra Cresta 3D
The Super Dimension Fortress Macross
Thunder Force V
Thunder Force V Special Pack
Thunder Force: Gold Pack 1
Thunder Force: Gold Pack 2
Twinkle Star Sprites
Wonder 3 Arcade Gears

Image


That's some collection you have there 8)


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:45 am 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 6801
Location: MD
Image
Image

More mini cabs. Q*Bert and Asteroids are the LCD versions, but I like the gameplay of both (and the former, ironically, actually has more faithful sound than the NES on a chip Q*Bert, though that version of Q*Bert is good in its own right and has that quirky Japanese developed port of an American game feel). Namco games are FC rather than AC versions, but I like the FC ports. No "Namcot" for these versions, though. :(


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:33 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 12 Dec 2013
Posts: 865
Location: France
A few shmup goodies came in the mail :
Image
(bigger res)
-Top Left : A Sin & Punishment superplay DVD
-Bottom left : The Illvelo DillinJah soundtrack CD
-Top Right and Top middle : illustrations that came with the Illvelo DiillinJah OST
-Bottom Right : A set of Milestone superplay DVDs.

I haven't had the time to watch the replays yet but I'll make sure to do that ASAP.
_________________
RegalSin wrote:
I think I have downloaded so much I am bored with downloading. No really I bored with downloading stuff I might consider moving to Canada or the pacific.

Remote Weapon GunFencer - My shmup project


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:03 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Posts: 606
Location: Sweden
M.Knight wrote:
A few shmup goodies came in the mail :
Image
(bigger res)
-Top Left : A Sin & Punishment superplay DVD
-Bottom left : The Illvelo DillinJah soundtrack CD
-Top Right and Top middle : illustrations that came with the Illvelo DiillinJah OST
-Bottom Right : A set of Milestone superplay DVDs.

I haven't had the time to watch the replays yet but I'll make sure to do that ASAP.


Awesome stuff dude! True Milestone love right there!! Is that some doujin superplay DVD? Can't seem to find any info of it using simple Google Fu.
_________________
Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:36 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 09 Jul 2017
Posts: 723
Location: Outer Heaven
Some stuff I had arrive today. NSFW
Spoiler: show
Image


Giving the Silent Hill series another chance.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:12 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 12 Dec 2013
Posts: 865
Location: France
Nice figures! I like the one on the left in particular.
z0mbie90 wrote:
Awesome stuff dude! True Milestone love right there!! Is that some doujin superplay DVD? Can't seem to find any info of it using simple Google Fu.
Thanks a lot! :D
The Milestone superplay DVD box is not really doujin actually as RS34 (Milestone's latest re-incarnation) is involved in it.

If you are interested in it, you can take a look at this video trailer to get details about the superplays included in the discs. The set was released pretty recently though you may have to use a proxy service to buy it from the JP online shops such as shop1983, BEEP and others. At least that's what I did.
_________________
RegalSin wrote:
I think I have downloaded so much I am bored with downloading. No really I bored with downloading stuff I might consider moving to Canada or the pacific.

Remote Weapon GunFencer - My shmup project


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:32 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 09 Jul 2017
Posts: 723
Location: Outer Heaven
Me too. Got both from the same guy at a really fair evaluation. Friend of mine that is clearing out some of his collection. I swapped him games mostly for them. A couple more Selvarias coming. :shock:

Maybe some Sonicos too. *innocent whistle*

Milestone was a pretty fine dev. Ultimate Shooting Collection is probably my 2nd favorite Wii disc.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:03 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 12 Dec 2013
Posts: 865
Location: France
There's a ton of Sonico figures, you shouldn't have issues finding something you like! Though not many of them have regular clothes and outfits. Swimwear is fine but a bit more generic than the default outfits she wears in the anime and games I imagine.

If your Wii is able to run out-of-region games, you can also get Milestone Shooting Collection 2 to play Illvelo, as it's super fun too.
_________________
RegalSin wrote:
I think I have downloaded so much I am bored with downloading. No really I bored with downloading stuff I might consider moving to Canada or the pacific.

Remote Weapon GunFencer - My shmup project


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:55 am 


User avatar

Joined: 09 Jul 2017
Posts: 723
Location: Outer Heaven
M.Knight wrote:
There's a ton of Sonico figures, you shouldn't have issues finding something you like! Though not many of them have regular clothes and outfits. Swimwear is fine but a bit more generic than the default outfits she wears in the anime and games I imagine.

If your Wii is able to run out-of-region games, you can also get Milestone Shooting Collection 2 to play Illvelo, as it's super fun too.


My favorite is probably one where she is wearing a tiger parka.

Of course it can, heh. I'll have to give that a look, thanks for the recommendation.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:25 am 


User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 6801
Location: MD
Image
Image

I'm liking this controller quite a bit so far. Dpad seems very nice and diagonals aren't overly sensitive like the Super NT version of the SF30.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:25 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 31 Jan 2005
Posts: 13992
Location: Chicago
2001 Chair
Designed by Bob Forrest 1971 (Canada)

Original upholstery is under that 80's stuff, and is actually worse. It'll get a change of clothes soon.

Image
_________________
RegalSin wrote:
New PowerPuff Girls. They all have evil pornstart eyelashes.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:27 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 841
Location: UK
Love the new haircut Paul.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesome stuff you've just bought (+pics please)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:01 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 09 Jul 2017
Posts: 723
Location: Outer Heaven
Super cute doggo. :)


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 336, 337, 338, 339, 340  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Leviathan, Sir Ilpalazzo and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group