shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum
 
* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:20 pm View unanswered posts
View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 494 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Proud Shmuppers, post your collections here! (II)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:24 pm 



Joined: 11 Jul 2012
Posts: 325
Location: Obfelden, Switzerland
I might just turn the question around.

Which shooters do you miss?

I still need Gaia Seed, sky cruiser, DDP SDOJ, Akai, Gallop, Dragon Breed.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Proud Shmuppers, post your collections here! (II)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:01 am 



Joined: 30 Jul 2017
Posts: 1
wow great collection guys...


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Proud Shmuppers, post your collections here! (II)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:37 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 11 Aug 2017
Posts: 7
Location: Germany
Hi I'm brandnew here but been reading silently for weeks and months now :)

Last month i went crazy with updating my 360 shmup collection. A friend of mine sold me his japanese 360 for a laughably cheap price and since then i bought quite a lot of games.

Still need 4 more 360 shmups and instant brain for the complete set. Got all the Pal Versions (living in Germany).

Here is a quick look at the current state (missing the limited of Bullet Soul Infinite Burst and the 4 Pal releases [DDP Res, DS, Akai, UD])

Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Proud Shmuppers, post your collections here! (II)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:42 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 18 Nov 2007
Posts: 17508
Location: Planet Dust Asia
geosnow wrote:
I might just turn the question around.

Which shooters do you miss?

I still need Gaia Seed, sky cruiser, DDP SDOJ, Akai, Gallop, Dragon Breed.



You really don't need Gaia Seed, trust me.
_________________
Always outnumbered, never outgunned - No zuo no die

ChurchOfSolipsism wrote:


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Proud Shmuppers, post your collections here! (II)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:22 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 1477
Location: France
Finally, full set of Saturn JP shooters is complete, including Satakore versions and other multi edition.
Restriction : horizontal or vertical forced scrolling only. (i.e. no rear view shooters)
55 titles total, let me know if I miss some.

Code:
Batsugun
Battle Garegga
Blast Wind
Bokan to Ippatstu
Capcom Generation 1
Cho Aniki: Kyukyoku ... Otoko no Gyakushu
Cotton 2
Cotton Boomerang
Darius Gaiden
Darius II
Detana Twinbee Yahoo! Deluxe Pack
Dezaemon 2
DoDonPachi
DoDonPachi Satakore
DonPachi
Fantasy Zone
Game Tengoku
Gekirindan Time Travel Shooting
Gokujyo Parodius Deluxe Pack
Gradius Deluxe Pack
Gun Frontier Arcade Gears
Gunbird
Hyper Duel
ImageFight & XMultiply: Arcade Gears
Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius: Forever With Me
Kaitei Daisensou
Konami Antiques : MSX Collection
Kyuukyoku Tiger II Plus
Layer Section
Layer Section Satakore
Layer Section II
Metal Black
Metal Black Satakore
Radiant Silvergun
Salamander Deluxe Pack Plus
Sengoku Blade
Sexy Parodius
Shienryu
Shippuu Mahou Daisakusen
Skull Fang: Kuuga Gaiden
Sol Divide
Sonic Wings Special
Soukyugurentai
Soukyugurentai Otokuyo
Steam-Heart's
Strikers 1945
Strikers 1945 II
The Super Dimension Fortress Macross
Thunder Force V
Thunder Force V Satakore
Thunder Force V Special Pack
Thunder Force: Gold Pack 1
Thunder Force: Gold Pack 2
Twinkle Star Sprites
Wonder 3 Arcade Gears


EDIT brag picture added :
Image
_________________
Bravo jolie Ln, tu as trouvé : l'armée de l'air c'est là où on peut te tenir par la main.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Proud Shmuppers, post your collections here! (II)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:30 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 24 Jul 2009
Posts: 264
Location: Belfast
Picture of my collection at this point in time:

Have included the few arena/twin stick shooters I have but no run n gun or on-rails here.
I have a few PS2 compilations such as the Taito and Capcom collections but I have excluded those too.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Have included the Bit.Trip Collection as one of the games is an interesting take on the shmup genre called Bit.Trip Fate that is worth a look
Image
Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Proud Shmuppers, post your collections here! (II)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:37 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 24 Jul 2009
Posts: 264
Location: Belfast
Bit.Trip Fate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb9TI0iwcPQ


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Proud Shmuppers, post your collections here! (II)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:48 am 


User avatar

Joined: 17 May 2012
Posts: 11
Location: Ponferrada, Spain
Well, here is my new set up for save the universe.

Image

Benq Zowie 27", let's go :D it has two HDMI and audio output, i'm really happy with it.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Proud Shmuppers, post your collections here! (II)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:04 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 24 Jul 2009
Posts: 264
Location: Belfast
Nice.

I rotate my CRT from time to time but I'd like something a it more permanent.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Proud Shmuppers, post your collections here! (II)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:30 am 



Joined: 10 Jul 2015
Posts: 1
Hi guys , some pics of my treasures :

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Proud Shmuppers, post your collections here! (II)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:18 am 



Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 51
Location: USA
KAKAKOKEOKUKU wrote:
Hi guys , some pics of my treasures :

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage


Nice games room. Looks like people enjoy it too.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Proud Shmuppers, post your collections here! (II)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:04 am 


User avatar

Joined: 03 Nov 2008
Posts: 1148
Location: Canada
guigui wrote:
Finally, full set of Saturn JP shooters is complete, including Satakore versions and other multi edition.
Restriction : horizontal or vertical forced scrolling only. (i.e. no rear view shooters)
55 titles total, let me know if I miss some.

Code:
Batsugun
Battle Garegga
Blast Wind
Bokan to Ippatstu
Capcom Generation 1
Cho Aniki: Kyukyoku ... Otoko no Gyakushu
Cotton 2
Cotton Boomerang
Darius Gaiden
Darius II
Detana Twinbee Yahoo! Deluxe Pack
Dezaemon 2
DoDonPachi
DoDonPachi Satakore
DonPachi
Fantasy Zone
Game Tengoku
Gekirindan Time Travel Shooting
Gokujyo Parodius Deluxe Pack
Gradius Deluxe Pack
Gun Frontier Arcade Gears
Gunbird
Hyper Duel
ImageFight & XMultiply: Arcade Gears
Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius: Forever With Me
Kaitei Daisensou
Konami Antiques : MSX Collection
Kyuukyoku Tiger II Plus
Layer Section
Layer Section Satakore
Layer Section II
Metal Black
Metal Black Satakore
Radiant Silvergun
Salamander Deluxe Pack Plus
Sengoku Blade
Sexy Parodius
Shienryu
Shippuu Mahou Daisakusen
Skull Fang: Kuuga Gaiden
Sol Divide
Sonic Wings Special
Soukyugurentai
Soukyugurentai Otokuyo
Steam-Heart's
Strikers 1945
Strikers 1945 II
The Super Dimension Fortress Macross
Thunder Force V
Thunder Force V Satakore
Thunder Force V Special Pack
Thunder Force: Gold Pack 1
Thunder Force: Gold Pack 2
Twinkle Star Sprites
Wonder 3 Arcade Gears


EDIT brag picture added :
Image


The link is not working :(

Wanted to remember what use to be of my Saturn Shmup collection. Still got a few gems left but I'll never see own another copy of Blast Wind ever again!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Proud Shmuppers, post your collections here! (II)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:30 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 1477
Location: France
Shelcoof wrote:
The link is not working :(

Wanted to remember what use to be of my Saturn Shmup collection. Still got a few gems left but I'll never see own another copy of Blast Wind ever again!


The image is here, high res : https://photos.app.goo.gl/f2nyu2M5Di4Kqjz57

That list I posted earlier was incomplete. Now I hope I can say I do have the fullset of everything ~shmups, all with spines. Will take a picture when I feel like getting everything out of the closet where it is tightly stored.
Would appreciate if anyone could point out a missing title :

JP Saturn shmups : horizontal or vertical scrolling
Code:
Batsugun
Battle Garegga
Blast Wind
Bokan to Ippatstu
Capcom Generation 1
Capcom Generation 3
Capcom Generation 4
Cho Aniki: Kyukyoku ... Otoko no Gyakushu
Cotton 2
Cotton Boomerang
Darius Gaiden
Darius II
Detana Twinbee Yahoo! Deluxe Pack
Dezaemon 2
DoDonPachi
DoDonPachi Satakore
DonPachi
Fantasy Zone
Game Tengoku
Gekirindan Time Travel Shooting
Gokujyo Parodius Deluxe Pack
Gradius Deluxe Pack
Gun Frontier Arcade Gears
Gunbird
Hyper Duel
ImageFight & XMultiply: Arcade Gears
Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius: Forever With Me
Kaitei Daisensou
Keiou Yuugekitai
Konami Antiques : MSX Collection
Kyuukyoku Tiger II Plus
Layer Section
Layer Section II
Layer Section Satakore
Metal Black
Metal Black Satakore
Planet Joker
Radiant Silvergun
Salamander Deluxe Pack Plus
Sengoku Blade
Sexy Parodius
Shienryu
Shippuu Mahou Daisakusen
Skull Fang: Kuuga Gaiden
Sol Divide
Sonic Wings Special
Soukyugurentai
Soukyugurentai Otokuyo
Steam-Heart's
Strikers 1945
Strikers 1945 II
Terra Cresta 3D
The Super Dimension Fortress Macross
Thunder Force V
Thunder Force V Satakore
Thunder Force V Special Pack
Thunder Force: Gold Pack 1
Thunder Force: Gold Pack 2
Twinkle Star Sprites
Wonder 3 Arcade Gears


JP Saturn other shmups (rear view, fixed scrolling, hidden shmups)
Code:
After Burner II
G-Vector
Galaxy Force
Guardian Force
Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam Satakore
Mobile Suit Gundam Z 1st half
Mobile Suit Gundam Z 2nd half
Night Strikers
Ojyousama Express (Sano Arms hidden)
Panzer Dragoon
Panzer Dragoon Zwei
Purikura Daisakusen
Sky Target
Space Harrier
Space Invaders
Star Fighter 3000
Stellar Assault
Titan Wars
Tokimeki Memorial Forever With You (Twinbee and Force Gear hidden)
Tsuukai!! Slot Shooting
Wolf Fang
_________________
Bravo jolie Ln, tu as trouvé : l'armée de l'air c'est là où on peut te tenir par la main.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Proud Shmuppers, post your collections here! (II)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:21 am 


User avatar

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 154
Not my collection but my favorite item;

Image

Got the Comiket release years ago and the signed custom cover from Famibe no Yosshin himself a few weeks ago


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 494 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GaijinPunch, TransatlanticFoe and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group